Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo (60024 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by MorataFC: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by victorazyvictor(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stupid boy! That's why he didn't succeed in the industry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by FreeStuffsNG: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Did Falz complain ?

You're actually making sense in a way cheesy
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Neddstark: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Adekunle suppose beat this guy

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Dittodat: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
A mad man on the prowl. No wonder he was against Obi.
He's against Obi because the Agulu packaged fraud is a Conman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by AfonjaConehead: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Brymo is a genius with that tincture of madness you see only in natural Geniuses. He is very deep. He is truly the son of a carpenter.

He can actually get into trouble when literally translated that he is pursuing art by demanding s3x for collaboration. According to Brymo, Falz is not a 'General' after all, Falz is a fall guy. Smh. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Ogogoro post

4 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by pretydiva(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
This guy is high on some cheap colos. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Misleading headline

Brymo said

Move in with me so that we can make deep good music

Vs

Bloggers

I want to fvck you before we do a collabo

Wizkid and Tems
Wizkid and Teni
Wizkid and Tiwa savage

You must bond to make good music and write love lyrics

The problem is me here trying to spot the difference. grin grin grin
He twist the narrative to make it looks less offensive, doesn’t change his request

6 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
I see why his music career died. Oleku was his only hit song,

Where he only screamed "oleku tell me something i fit do"

Only one hit song and it was a feature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by AfonjaConehead: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This your post will put you in very serious legal and criminal defamation case.

How most of you think you are anonymous and above the law with your recklessness beggars belief. You're not anonymous and you are not above the law!

Trouble sleep, ordinary N100 data yanga go wake am. Smh
Says the resident awoof oshoFree ofe merchant grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by naijamerican: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Brymo nah mumu
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by SpatialKing(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
No wonder he supports Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by mariahAngel(f): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Foolish guy!
How dare he propose such nonsense to someone as talented and loved as sweet Simi, and still had the audacity to reveal it.
Attention seeker!

There are certain people you don't dare say nonsense to/about, and Simi is one of them.

grandstar:
There are times, it is best to shut up. This has the stench of coded sexual harassment.

He's simply desperate for attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Sleekfingers: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Pauldollars:
Yoruba men and sex.
No wonder Yoruba women celebs are just releasing sex video upandan.
May God deliver them

But which tribe full for Akunakuna joints?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by kenny160: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy
hey! you say? ??
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Igboslayer: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Brymo is a genius with that tincture of madness you see only in natural Geniuses. He is very deep. He is truly the son of a carpenter.

He can actually get into trouble when literally translated that he is pursuing art by demanding s3x for collaboration. According to Brymo, Falz is not a 'General' after all, Falz is a fall guy. Smh. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Person wey don craze. Na another form of amnesia.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by OlujobaSamuel: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy
Awa mummy, calm down, how old be simi, how old be aso rock, or you mean na since around 12/13 Simi don dey roll for the area??

2 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by piyoo91: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bunkbars:
I see why his music career died. Oleku was his only hit song,

Where he only screamed "oleku tell me something i fit do"

Only one hit song and it was a feature.
who sang, good morning omoge and arambe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
I only attempted to shoplift, to test their CCTV and security staff ..........😂😁

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Treadway: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
As I like your voice and gbadun your talent rish, laslas babanla werey ni bobo Brymo yi aswear. Can you imagine this 'utterly ridiculous' explanation?!? Werey re o!!💯 Well it is good that she and her husband, both of whom you looked down on, have now reached heights and achieved success/prominence you can only dream of, heights I dare say you can never attain. Foolish boy. I hate dudes who use their status to bully gehs for pussy. Pussy wey full everywhere wey you fit lash with charisma,even without spending a kobo, na im these idiots go still dey wan bully geh into doing shoki. Rubbeeessh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by kingamaa(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Clout chaser
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
piyoo91:
who sang, good morning omoge and arambe
it's only arambe, i knew blew, the others didn't.

His only hit song, in his life time

Obviously not like i expected him to have sense,

A bulaba supporter, like what were nigerians expecting undecided grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by 77up(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
A mad man on the prowl. No wonder he was against Obi.
This is your problem with him and nothing more. See , everyone can't support you no matter how good you are.

Rest from all these childish stuff , it's making good men among you Obidients becoming unnecessary bitter towards life already.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by TemmyT002(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ọmọ ale ni bọbọ yi se

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
I don’t like Simi but Brymo should shut the fvck up and stop talking nonsense. He’s so condescending and disrespectful. People really should learn what not to say to the media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by grandstar(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
There are times, it is best to shut up. This has the stench of coded sexual harassment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Father4all: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
Foolish Idiot
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Pooly: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
for apple
MykellOni:
A
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Praktikals(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.

If they charge you for defamation now, you will say your village people are after you

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Yemi Alade Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.