Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Make Una Dey Hear Oo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Una Dey Hear Oo! (2100 Views)

E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« / Hw My Pm's Una Dey Receive Everyday? / Naija Babes The Money Una Boyfriend Dey Give Una Wetin Una Dey Spend Am On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
My dear Nigerian sisters, Could you please change your ways, try being yourselves for ones, Never to imitate Alicia keys, beyoncy and the rest of them alike. Honesty/loyal/sincerity to ourselves goes a long way.

Don't be money conscious, pretend and act naturally as if you didn't see it. No man with a NORMAL BRAIN wld resist a woman with some little aforementioned attributes if observed from a lady. And if eventually he doesn't observe it, the friend(s) would, and in the cause alert him, perhaps kicking his brain to bootup, to seeing it.

Its so pains me when i see my sisters so desperately  scouting for already made men, loosing their respect before the guy. 30mins enjoyment is not worth the respect and the normal good living u so deserve in life. Ferret that hidden fact and you shall be Glad you made it down. You deserve more than you can see out there.

If you feel, you deserve a guy using a JEEP, u've got to get a CAR yourself, then to me, i wld respect your effort towards getting that car of yours if not stolen grin grin. I no fit work round the clock finish and one woman wey no sabi hw i take make my money  go come  pop out from the blues, come dey form fake love for me. Mmmbannuu angry angry.

Give a white lady a Flower as gift, she wld so appreciate it and cld thank you 1million times reminding you every secs, hw much she appreciated it. But reverse is the case to our gurls, No1 wld ever try it and not get ABUSED(CURSED). To tell you how worse it is. embarassed embarassed.

I could remember using my ATM for a gurl some time ago, on leaving my receipt at the ATM machine, the next person called my attention and as i was abt going for my paper receipt, this chick rushed, almost stumbled, COS SHE WANN SEE MY BALANCE, Why?? embarassed embarassed.  Its some yrs to this time, but i can still remember it even in 60yrs to this time.

Wont add or subtract noffin to this token tabled before us. #Enjoy wink wink
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by iice(f): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
undecided
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by ronkebp(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sowhat if we refuse to listen to you, what will happen?? cool cool cool
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
I bow fr u oo undecided undecided
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by bekay911(f): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
Finally some words of wisdom coming frrom you. Can u pls tell me hw chicks act lyk beync n A keys
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by lindabon: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

Sowhat if we refuse to listen to you, what will happen?? cool cool cool

If we refuse, He will not marry a Nigerian girl again! . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
Finally some words of wisdom coming frrom you. Can u pls tell me hw chicks act lyk beync n A keys

I spoke in parables, which simply means, they tend to act like they were star to watch.

Even the pretty,rich ones are on low keyz.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by slimyem: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
for the first time, i am AWED at these words just because its coming from tellwisdom.
Bro,clap for yourself!!you deserve a trophy.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Scash(f): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
Amen to Tellwisdoms story grin
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Ranoscky(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
I cant fit read all d whole pages mac millan text book wey u rite for dier.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by MrCork17: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
and they r sooooo soooo stingy with punnny angry
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
Abeg person wey read that thing help me summarize.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by ronkebp(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Abeg person wey read that thing help me summarize.

That women should lower their standards and stop pursuing men that are already made, instead they should be humble, hardworking have a positive attitude and be appreciative of whatever they receive as gifts, even if it is not in monetary terms/things. Abi poster no be so
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Ranoscky(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
u try.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
Gbosaaaaaaaa
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by toyemz(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
hmmm
i have a question for the poster
if ladies should stop going for ready made men,who would they go for?
and your using beyonce as an example hmmm rich as she is,didnt she go for the richest guy she could find around?
Alicia keys,didnt she date a married man? a ready made  one for that matter?
l like your advice,here sha:
try being yourselves for ones

that is true,we should try to be ourselves

bye for now
i am reflecting on your other words of wisdom!
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
That women should lower their standards and stop pursuing men that are already made, instead they should be humble, hardworking have a positive attitude and be appreciative of whatever they receive as gifts, even if it is not in monetary terms/things. Abi poster no be so

Very very kwarect undecided undecided

You stated it like u were already practicing it wink
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
hmmm
i have a question for the poster
if ladies should stop going for ready made men,who would they go for?
and your using beyonce as an example hmmm rich as she is,didnt she go for the richest guy she could find around?
Alicia keys,didnt she date a married man? a ready made  one for that matter?
l like your advice,here sha

You could fall randomly into an already made men, its nt as if she went chasing. BUT I FINK, JAYZEE WENT FOR HER COS HE SAW SOME UNIQUENESS ABOUT HER, AND COULD BE PARTLY ONE OF THE ATTRIBUTES I STATED ABOVE.   after-all, no be she fine pass in the world #Roger dat and u shall be glad u did wink wink
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by toyemz(f): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
Mr poster

hmm i take exception with this too
Give a white lady a Flower as gift, she wld so appreciate it and cld thank you 1million times reminding you every secs, hw much she appreciated it. But reverse is the case to our gurls, No1 wld ever try it and not get ABUSED(CURSED). To tell you how worse it is.

1.you are overlooking the fact that the act of giving and receiving flowers comes with the white culture.
2,not every one appreciate cut flowers( i for one don't )
its got nothing to do with appreciation or being snobbish or rude, i also don't like watches and that cant be attributed to being snobbish or disrespect either.
you see each to his own
so maybe guys should look to what's the giving and receiving thing in Nigeria,and learn to live with it,
maybe stop comparing
you see our ladies cooking for guys with glee
i don't see any white lady giving her man a cooked meal wholeheartedly
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
1.you are overlooking the fact that the act of giving and receiving flowers comes with the white culture.
2,not every one appreciate cut flowers( i for one don't )
its got nothing to do with appreciation or being snobbish or rude, i also don't like watches and that cant be  attributed to being snobbish or disrespect either.
you see each to his own
so maybe guys should look to what's the giving and receiving thing  in Nigeria,and learn to live with it,
maybe stop comparing
you see our ladies cooking for  guys with glee
i don't see any white lady giving her man a cooked meal wholeheartedly

I honestly dont buy gifts for birthday celebrants, cos i fear not to OFFEND anybody undecided undecided.

But im 98% assured, if i buy anytin whatsoever i cld be able to afford for a white lady. Trust me, i wld have no cause to worry i did. undecided #Not comparing here wink
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Blazing88(f): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
@op
u have said the truth!
But most ladies dont wanna suffer wit guys anymore,cos when d guy makes it. He forgets d woman dat suffered with him. He starts misbehaving and sleeping arnd diff women, n even flaunts it.
so dont blame some ladies who go after already made men.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 12:10am On Oct 21, 2011
@op
u have said the truth!
But most ladies dont wanna suffer wit guys anymore,cos when d guy makes it. He forgets d woman dat suffered with him. He starts misbehaving and sleeping arnd diff women, n even flaunts it.
so dont blame some ladies who go after already made men.

And if u come for me without a car and some millions in ur account, i wld assume ur after my money and whats the chances of me nt dumping u at any giving time when im done with u? embarassed sad sad.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2011
Beyoncy and Alicia keys na even old skool because this days most naija babes dey try to look like shakira grin.U go see dem wear tight leggings with the name Shakira written across the backside and u go see them they shake their fat belle dey try wan imitate shakira shaking her hips.Dem dey refer to the move as hips dont lie grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2011
U go see dem wear tight leggings with the name Shakira written across the backside and u go see them they shake their fat belle

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Ranoscky(m): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

I honestly dont buy gifts for birthday celebrants, cos i fear not to OFFEND anybody
Exactly dsame problem with me.

tellwisdom:

[color=#000099]But im 98% assured, if i buy anytin whatsoever i cld be able to afford for a white lady. Trust me, i wld have no cause to worry i did. undecided #Not comparing here wink[/color]
WORD!!

True tellin, broda!
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2011
cool cool Gbayi! wink
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by rawsh247(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
@poster: My broda, There is serious hunger in ur country, y would ur ladies appreciate Flowers instead of food?!!!
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Ranoscky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^ The oyibos wey dey appreciate am, na all of dem don chop belleful?
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by tellwisdom: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
rawsh grin grin. I see you man
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
beyoncy? grin
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by mashnino(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2011
ThankGod, you ve finally said sumthing meaningful
Re: Make Una Dey Hear Oo! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
Niz one bro, na zo e dey go, if i be red made, u too better be. I knw fit turn red made finish make wan were girl say u wan form love. Ko jo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! / See The Desire Of Every Woman !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.