Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers (64044 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ponishah: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
The workers are less than 10% of Nigeria population, what happened to the 90% population of Nigeria? What happened to private workers, cleaners, security guards, jobless and unemployed people around? Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with our leaders
The speech is empty, totally a waste of media time.
May Atiku dislodge him jor, and if Stoking messes up then, may he not get a second chance.
Do Nigerian presidents take oath to suffer the citizens?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Tecnophone: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
oloriburuku person, govt workers are only 8% the entire population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by anataala: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
N25,000 would not change anything to a common Man, it can’t buy anything the government should with immediate effect increase living wages to 500,000.00 from junior cadres workers.
TheRareGem1:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-63-akpabio-abbas-barau-others-urge-nigerians-not-to-despair/

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Miles300: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Another story again ,this one na just political statement we know they are not implementing shi**t ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Centcanada: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Obviously no matter what the govt does some will never be satisfied because agenda must agend.

Govt should just allow the strike at this point jare. Let us all stay at home for at least one week. In the end nothing much would change and we would all go back to our normal lives when hunger wire everybody.
Yoruba reason like one way traffic light

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Oneday82: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-63-akpabio-abbas-barau-others-urge-nigerians-not-to-despair/

Tinubu Spoke well, honestly in my first time listening to his Live Broadcast. I have to be awake as early as 5 am put on the Gen to avoid Nepa drama...

Tinubu sounds and focuses on alleviating the suffering of the masses. All he ask he asks is endurance and patience.

Believe me, many cabals from the North are trying to frustrate his Government, to make it look as if he is not working.

Atiku and Obi should shield their swords and work with the Tinubu governments to help improve and build a united Nigeria.

He is just 5 months or less in his government, I strongly believe that our President Ahmed Bola Tinubu will work... Take it from me.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless me too.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by bluefilm: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Nonsense sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Faposky95: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2023
Nteogwuija:
CNG conversion kits? Maybe the CNG gas is different from the one that's also increased in price.

I thought they said he was increasing the minimum wage. So the increase is more like a palliative for six months. Nice!

They'd add this to his "numerous" achievements.

See whinding...CNG kits...like na palliative you go collect for junction....?!
With all the school fees my papa pay, dem still dey whind me sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by gloryman91: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2023
Federal Workers are yet to receive September 2023 salaries as at today.

Who are those low grade workers from which level ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by UnfairLife7(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
The workers are less than 10% of Nigeria population, what happened to the 90% population of Nigeria? What happened to private workers, cleaners, security guards, jobless and unemployed people around? Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with our leaders
the low cadre staff are even less than 5% of the population. Tinubu is a known failure anyway so I'm not always surprised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by PigKILLERpromax: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2023
ijiot...so NIGERIA ends only in your stupid location? angry

Lanretoye:
get your stupidity away,pms is 580 here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Herkim(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2023
Tinubu is not a miracle worker, Nigeria economy is nothing to write home about before he became the president of this nation.

London bridge was not built in a day, tinubu is working day and night to make this country great but some opposition parties are trying to oppose him especially Atiku who doesn't have any thing to offer Nigerians.

We are suffering presently due to mismanagement of the economy by the past administrations , it will be unfair to blame tinubu emilokan, who came to power less than 6 months ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by haphizz57(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2023
25k dat can not buy foodstuffs full a polythene bag.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Gajagojo: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
What should happen? Please make one realistic suggestion
Instead of gratuitous criticism

Make a suggestion that is sensible and realistic

Just one please

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2023
emorse:
Omo! Baba no send anybody papa o. grin grin grin
Well, the workers can force him or his representatives to the negotiating table if they're serious about the show down this time around. If the workers are ready to humble him, he will be humbled. The problem now is that ordinary Nigerians are still the ones who will bear the consequences of the looming strike.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by olowo1930: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2023
No comments ,when it's time Nigerians will do the needful if you refused to deliver yourself from bondage, then divine means will fall
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by sejere: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Please kind hearted people.
I need assistance at this time to be able to provide food for my kids.
Every efforts on this will be appreciated.

Nothing is too small and God will bless you.

Thank you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by UnfairLife7(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:
How many Nigerians are employed

Since the time you became president, how many people you don employ

Keep the inflation up undecided yeye people. Mtcheeeeew
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other RONUs said government doesn't owe Nigerians grin

They said government owe us nothing. They said na we even owe government🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by adelafe2019: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
The 25,000 naira increment is for FEDERAL GOVT. low income earners only and not for state workers.

Buhari also increased Federal Govt. workers salary by 40% with effect from January 2023.

But Federal and state workers patronise the same market so why the anomaly to increase poverty among state civil servants?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ponishah: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
chanceux:
Make it make sense for me...

Why not just review the min wage to a sustainable threshold considering the inflation and tax Nigerians are experiencing.

Secondly, who are these "low grade" workers as defined by the income? What happens after the 6months?

How many people are even earning salaries, not to mention benefiting from an additional 25k? Why not create jobs in manufacturing industries which is the easiest area to create jobs for low skilled workers and reduce the over 50% unemployment rate.

I feel these guys just put out random policies because it sounds right in their mouth without a plan.
In the next 6 months, they'll come out to claim they've spent "billions" providing financial aid to "poor Nigerians" yet we don't know a single person that received this money neither did we receive it ourselves just like their cash transfer project.

The speech was totally empty, He is asking for the strike to hold , and I don't know, seems the speech was rushed ill prepared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Centcanada:
Yoruba reason like one way traffic light
You're insulting a whole race base on the comment of one person! Have you seen my own comments here? And I'm Yoruba too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by BaddestQueen(f): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Rubbish
😲😲
why rubbish
you should praise your second Allah my love

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by adeoyekay(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Who are the low grade worker?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by enemyofprogress: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
even at that, imagine giving me and Dpen11 just only fifty thousand naira?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by enemyofprogress: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2023
adeoyekay:
Who are the low grade worker?
from levels 1-8

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Saao(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Gajagojo:

What should happen? Please make one realistic suggestion
Instead of gratuitous criticism

Make a suggestion that is sensible and realistic

Just one please
the sensible thing to do is to fix and build new refineries before removing the subsidies, since government hasn't done that, the realistic to do is to revert to the old price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Aolfooties(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Hmmm.

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Bimpe29: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2023
This means nothing in the pragmatic efforts geared towards cushioning the adverse effects of subsidy removal.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Oneday82:

Tinubu Spoke well, honestly in my first time listening to his Live Broadcast. I have to be awake as early as 5 am put on the Gen to avoid Nepa drama...

Tinubu sounds and focuses on alleviating the suffering of the masses. All he ask he asks is endurance and patience.

Believe me, many cabals from the North are trying to frustrate his Government, to make it look as if he is not working.

Atiku and Obi should shield their swords and work with the Tinubu governments to help improve and build a united Nigeria.

He is just 5 months or less in his government, I strongly believe that our President Ahmed Bola Tinubu will work... Take it from me.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless me too.
The same northerners that made it possible for him to become the president are the ones you want paint in bad light to make Tinubu's wickedness looks acceptable? May God saves you guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by LOVEGINO(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
AT

1000 a liter of Diesel
700 a liter of PMS
Rising inflation and worsening economy

THE INCREMENT IS USELESS, BECAUSE THE CURRENCY IS WEAK.

I used to think, you were an avid Osibanjo, supporter. Why the sudden switch to supporting the man that smashed your candidate? Does it mean, you guys are all available for the highest bidder?

Dignity is lost...so sad
be happy for once.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by comrChris(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Is this the presidential address we were told to wait for, that it will address our needs and make labour suspend their planned strike?
These guy are totally clueless and out of ideas but pride won't let them admit it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by oloriooko(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Tinubu is in a serious dilemma dude is clueless doesn't know what to do
Making unreasonable senseless statements and expecting an applause?
Damn GEJ is the least clueless president since OBJ
BAT is in trouble well all he wants is to become president and he's achieved it so to hell with Nigeria's economy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.