Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers (64085 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Midehi3(f): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Obviously no matter what the govt does some will never be satisfied because agenda must agend.

Govt should just allow the strike at this point jare. Let us all stay at home for at least one week. In the end nothing much would change and we would all go back to our normal lives when hunger wire everybody.
See them, evil people, their hearts are dark, but the funniest thing is the poor might survive it and the oppressors like you doom, unfortunate will hover and strike around your families with any other strange things, becareful cos doom is real....but NO they are too deaf to leave evil...watch as he will mention back now......ciao

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by miceroms: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2023
I am not sure this is what netizens were looking forward to.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Yong4ever: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-63-akpabio-abbas-barau-others-urge-nigerians-not-to-despair/
Arrant nonsense, what's 25k with current economic realities? Low average income earners you say, tell me who's payment is not low apart from the greedy politicians and top government officials...
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by wizod(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2023
when I said that this old deceptive man is meant to destroy this country people of oduduwa republic were attacking me, thank God I'm vindicated now ,, can anything good comes from a drug baron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ottersberger(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Did we not see this day coming?. A good number of us warned our fellow citizens that a lion was about to enter the goat pen.

At last, here we are. Nigerians must take back their country and livelihoods from profiteers who masquerade as leaders and statesmen. This president has no vision or plan that can or will drive the dreams of our teeming youthful population, or mitigate the pains of the average Nigeria citizen going forward.

They will keep lying to you to run down the clock while they pursue their own agenda. Take back your sanity and dignity. We must do this by openly rejecting the frequent gaslighting of us by those who fraudulently forced their way into our national lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Miracle2020: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Anytime NLC want strike another promise go come.
Did he mention when it is starting? No! That shows you that he is liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by infogeneral: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
The workers are less than 10% of Nigeria population, what happened to the 90% population of Nigeria? What happened to private workers, cleaners, security guards, jobless and unemployed people around? Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with our leaders

My questions exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ResearchHedge22(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2023
I believe this is a joke...
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by drtee247(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2023
So this is what NLC had to wait for to shelf their strike? Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by April4th(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2023
This government is very insincere, the labour unions asked for an upward review of the minimum wage and all the government can come up with is this grammar. Who are the low income earners? So what happens after 6 months? It's time we start asking this government critical questions, if not it will just be business as usual. My 1 kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Maj196(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2023
I just wonder how beggars on the street are surviving with this mess in Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Floky215: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Nwodosis:
I would have asked the percentage of the Nigerian population that falls into
this category and remembered that Tinubu asked "Na statistics we go chop?".

No mind the crook...!! When he was busy saying nah statistics we go chop...the corn head morons where busy praising him not knowing what was coming. ..!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by elujah1(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2023
oyebanji:
The process of minimum wage change is long as its a law that will be promulgated by the national and state assemblies.

Wage award on the other hand is temporary and may subsist until the process of changing the minimum wage law is completed.

More information will be provided around beneficiaries

But the process of subsidy removal is instant? Anytime government wants to bring policies against the masses, its instant but when ists for the masses, they now remember it takes a process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
This is the solution for the economic crises that may last the next 1years before stability.

If you are a single Man, pause married until 2years time - you won't die. After all, you are living with a woman forever. Marriage it self is not everything about life, it is just a union to strengthen the society and to give way for a continuous generation.

If you are married, don't do a mistake to have more than one child, if you can not control your sexual activities with your wife, then just add another child to make it 2kids...
Even if you have a good job and properties, don't try to have more than one or two children.
If you are very comfortable, You can extend an helping hands, train someone Children in the society, Church or Islamic communities. Don't be greedy, if you train other people's Children, it his part of success in life too.

If you are single and jobless, as a lady - do hook up, and guys do Internet fraud.
But if you want to live a decent life and don't want to go into evil practices, please go get a land to lend and farm.
Sell your phones and cloth and farm. Forget your ephisy or egho. Farm and in 2years time, you can raise money and food and buy anything you want. By then the country will be stable.

If you are married already and have stupidly littered everywhere with children... yet very jobless
Find a way to raise 500,000, either from your church/islamic Hummar or friends or family members, then mover your wife that can not close her legs and your innocent Children to a village that have no network (remember, no network area) and go fully into farming. Forget any other thing in life, engage your 3children + into full time farming and raere livestock.
In 2years, your children can go back to school! But remember - don't bring any other child to the world again. Control your stupid dick from your wives pit so that you won't bring innocent children to this world again.

This is my Advice, take it or go for sucide which will help our current population and economic because the population is just to much, people give birth to children more than positive production, so sucide will help the Nation. We encourage sucide for the foolish once who need a shortcut to go and rest!

May God bless
President Bola Tinubu

....This is the only way for Nigeria to move forward. We must sacrifice with our blood.

AA. Toxic Advise

Go back to farming
Endure austerity
Suffer till you quench

While your masters in Aso rock
Feast on luxury caviar and champagne
From a small town in Troyes.

O ye beast of burden!
Bear the load till your back is broken
Pray to God; and hope for a better tomorrow

You know you deserve your place
At the feet of the master's table
Scrambling for leftovers and crumbs

It is just another day in a life of misery
Where you're condemned to serve your masters
Till the fat lady sings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by paskal16: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Obviously no matter what the govt does some will never be satisfied because agenda must agend.

Govt should just allow the strike at this point jare. Let us all stay at home for at least one week. In the end nothing much would change and we would all go back to our normal lives when hunger wire everybody.
you’re not serious which go back to normal lives are you talking about ?
Is it The present price of pms or the drastic increase of foreign exchange rate increase to naira is the normal lives you’re talking about?

Hunger never dey wire ronu people before?

Because 25k be like 25million naira for una people eyes.

25k increase for less than 10 percent of the entire population oo, bearing the brunt of the economic hardship

I doff my hat for you pathetic urchinnnn !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Teymanhenry(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2023
What salary scale is tagged the low grade salary then?
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by IBBG(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2023
Lol. This must be a joke. Is that the amount politicians survive on after foisting hardship on the populace. This guys are the very definition of evil and wickedness. Thier day of reckoning is coming soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

Go back to farming
Endure austerity
Suffer till you quench

While your masters in Aso rock
Feast on luxury caviar and champagne
From a small town in Troyes.

O ye burden of beast!
Bear the load till your back is broken
Pray to God; and hope for a better tomorrow

You know you deserve your place
At the feet of the master's table
Scrambling for leftovers and crumbs

It is yet another day
In a life of misery
Where you're condemned to serve your masters
Till the fat lady sings

In Islam, not everyone come to the world to sit in a glass house. Not everyone will be rich Oga...

And my advice is for a temporary solution!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by garfield1: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
the low cadre staff are even less than 5% of the population. Tinubu is a known failure anyway so I'm not always surprised

50% are low grade sir
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by garfield1: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2023
adeoyekay:
Who are the low grade worker?

From level 4-level 10
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by adecz: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Everything about APC is INCONCLUSIVE.

This is a meaningless, inconclusive
gesture..😡😡😡😡
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by patrickcollins: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Menclothing:

That’s why it’s private sector the employer and Hr should increase their work benefits

Government can’t determine how much I pay my staff

But have increased their salaries
It always lead to job loss as a result of cut in running of business, government should capture non civil servants equally, though the 25k are for low level earners and I don't know the categories of people that fall under there for now.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ttobizz(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:

You're so ignorant
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by JuanDeDios: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
The workers are less than 10% of Nigeria population, what happened to the 90% population of Nigeria? What happened to private workers, cleaners, security guards, jobless and unemployed people around? Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with our leaders
It's called a low-hanging fruit.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by adeoyekay(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
garfield1:

From level 4-level 10
Are corper included
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by patrickcollins: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2023
condralbedez:
What will be the faith of the pensioners
That's a good remark but the government are not concerned, nothing for them

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by patrickcollins: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Hoebedients will not like this news....
They never like anything tinubu does no matter how good it is.
One thing I Sha know is that hoebi will never rule this country.
Let's join hands to make Nigeria great again.
It's been a difficult first few months of tinubu tenure I know but even the road to heaven is narrow and not easy at all.
With joint efforts and support for the sitting president, 9ja will be on its way to greatness again.
Nigeria can never get better, don't reel out false hope, for years we have waited for Nigeria to get better and she doesn't.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2023
This Tinubu is a very stupid man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by PigKILLERpromax: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2023
I need money ...you want to pay me? cheesy cheesy cheesy

porthouse7:
how much is ur salary

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by patrickcollins: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2023
killsmith:
Another propaganda. Where is the refinery una criminals commissioned?
He said December and is around the corner hope the goal post is not shifted
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Ayo25: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Okay I agree. I hope you can find sleep now
ttobizz:

You're so ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.