Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive (2332 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Iyajabu: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Where is your location.
You can chat me up,
I have a drug you can use and its very safe.
I can waybill it to you if you are interested.
Call or WhatsApp me
0 .8154. 0402. 79
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by luvlyoracle(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Gorgeous1guy:
When you guys were having unprotected sex....what were u expecting? LED TV?
They were expecting iphone 15 pro max grin
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by eepeepook: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2023
If she was old enough to collect, she’s old enough to raise a child.
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Vision101(m): 2:13am On Oct 31, 2023
Na op do the job jor. Congratulations πŸ‘ and welcome to fatherhood.
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Godsongang: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2023
See how both genders they prescribe drugs on here, you no say them don abort for this life tire πŸ˜‚. Stay away from sex una no dey hear word
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by CandyOps(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
zoeymikey:

Let her take Mifepristone the first day and then after 24 hrs let her take 4 or 6 tablets of misoprostol,
Go the pharmacist for more info.

OP. The girl should be in your house for at least 1 week because this pill mentioned here will make her bleed. The bleeding is heavier than normal monthly flow and she will have serious cramps.

She can't stay in her house. She'll need to be in your space for such to occur without raising suspicion from her parents

Also buy Ibuprofen to help with the pains.
Give her hot towel massage especially on her lower back and and hips. Get at least 2 packs of pads. Not P.S game pad o. Menstrual pads.

Get the maxi for heavy flow.
Also have light food like pap at home

Plus glucose and salt solution for rehydration as she's going to lose a lot of fluids in the next 1 to 2 weeks after taking the pills.

Pull out is not 100% effective. Sorry about that bro.
If you're not the one responsible then I think it's better to have the person involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Laugh If You're Not Married Yet / Men: Do U Care If Your Wife Is More Educated Than U? Ladies: U Have A Bsc. Can U Marry A Ssce/ond/nc / Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.