Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village (26603 Views)

LASBCA Begins Removal Of  Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island, Mushin, Others / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
tonicyril:

Normally I like to be the aggressors so that u don't take me for granted...

U asked for cleaner lagos, isn't it?? And when the government responds, u re lamenting again...please what do u want u this typical Nigeria man without direction??

I'm not in your class and wont stoop to that level of engagement. No money is infinite. Abiola was rich yesterday, today is no more. Yorubas are over doing it and making lifes miserable for igbos

I am not in lagis and left that state years ago. I am also not an igbo but the agressive actions towards the igbos are irrational to me

I stand for humanity not vain ethnic glory like you

Lagos has ling been populated since way back before the 14th century. The politicking if making life unberable so as to claim lagos as an ethnic invention and the urgency to do these is what i find appalling and must condemn
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by raskymonojendor: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:
Smh remove its tax inflows. Apc and elitism. Tueh
They don't pay taxes. They should sell in shops with a registered business. They will not turn Lagos to Abia slum in Jesus name.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
money121:
Lagos government has started the removal of shanties and illegal structures at Computer Village, Ikeja.

The Director of Public Affairs, Ministry of Environment, Kunle Adeshina, shared photos from the exercise on his X account Sunday.

He captioned them, "Removal of shanties and illegal structures ongoing at Computer Village, Ikeja on Sunday."

Not our biz, wetin concern me na the certificate forger wey go collect wotowoto on monday
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
The occupants of those shanties are paying daily levies to iyaloja of Lagos.Since government did not provide jobs they provide jobs for themselves.Does sanwo olu want them to go into the crime of snatching phones or even selling fufu phones?

Snatch phones and be shot dead by the Police.
Sell fufu as phones and be burnt to death.
If you can't obey environmental regulations in Lagos, go back to your worthless state.
You won't be allowed to wreck Lagos how you destroyed your state before running to Lagos.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

They don't pay taxes. They will not turn Lagos to Abia slum in Jesus name.

I have seen receipts small space owners take in computer village and it runs into millions

Do you know that the phone repairers and laptop repairers in computer village is 70% yoruba and just about 30% igbos and that this affects yorubas more.

When last did you visit computer village ?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by raskymonojendor: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
Yorubas have not eaten since LASG locked ladipo market last week,infact lagos state has lost over $3trillion
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by raskymonojendor: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

I have seen receipts small space owners take in computer village and it runs into millions

Do you know that the phone repairers and laptop repairers in computer village is 70% yoruba and just about 30% igbos and that this affects yorubas more.

Receipts not captured into Lagos IGR.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
...and the witch hunt continues

We told you we will show you shege, you thought it's a joke?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Receipts not captured into Lagos IGR.

Look at you. Lagos state has a special unit for computer village issues and even give them monthly fincial targets as fas back as before 20 years ago

Why did you guys get edicated only to get bigoted at the same time. Your education did you no good
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tonicyril: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

I'm not in your class and wont stoop to that level of engagement. No money is infinite. Abiola was rich yesterday, today is no more. Yorubas are over doing it and making lifes miserable for igbos

I am not in lagis and left that state years ago. I am also not an igbo but the agressive actions towards the igbos are irrational to me

I stand for humanity not vain ethnic glory like you

Lagos has ling been populated since way back before the 14th century. The politicking if making life unberable so as to claim lagos as an ethnic invention and the urgency to do these is what i find appalling and must condemn

Story..

If u re not ok by uur rules then hug transformer...

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
tonicyril:

Story..

If u re not ok by uur rules then hug transformer...

No apc footsoldier can engage a debate woth me as expected. When its not that you want o die this night
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Gboom: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

It is targeted at igbos to systematically make igbos more and more uncomfortable so they leave Lagos in droves. Thats the plan
You are always playing victim based on propaganda you guys believe in.
Which Igbo will leave Lagos in droves?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

If it affects Yorubas more and you are crying while Yorubas are not crying, it simply confirms what we have always said about you losers having inferiority complex and victim mentality.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Father4all: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
And they are the same people that permit them to build the attachment at first. Abeg let everyone go to their various region
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by raskymonojendor: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

Look at you. Lagos state has a special unit for computer village issues and even give them monthly fincial targets as fas back as before 20 years ago

Why did you guys get edicated only to get bigoted at the same time. Your education did you no good
Computer village (registered business in shops with addresses and units). Maybe those in shanties pay their money to their Ibo associations.

This thread is about the shanties and wheelbarrow Igbo boys selling all sort of fake chargers and phone cases. Don't forget about the women selling Okpa in shanties and wheel Barrows.

I know computer village like the back of my hands. My neighbor a Yoruba man owns shop and has been selling there for over 2 decades. Stop peddling fake news.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gboom:

You are always playing victim based on propaganda you guys believe in.
Which Igbo will leave Lagos in droves?

Oh. Then you think everyone is fullish ? Im not even igbo but can see
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tonicyril: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

No apc footsoldier can engage a debate woth me as expected. When its not that you want o die this night
How can I engage myself with people with faulty brain

See ur fellow below...

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by raskymonojendor: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

If it affects Yorubas more and you are crying while Yorubas are not crying, it simply confirms what we have always said about you losers having inferiority complex and victim mentality.
You dey mind him.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:
It is targeted at igbos to systematically make igbos more and more uncomfortable so they leave Lagos in droves. Thats the plan

Look at the rusted zinc destroyed. So, that is all Igbos have in Computer Village? grin
Rusted zinc and wooden tables. grin

Aye iya yin ti baje

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Ttipsy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
The truth is no one will be spared !

Including tribalism pple

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Computer village (registered business in shops with addresses and units). Maybe those in shanties pay their money to their Ibo associations.

This thread is about the shanties and wheelbarrow Igbo boys selling all sort of fake chargers and phone cases. Don't forget about the women selling Okpa in shanties and wheel Barrows.

I know computer village like the back of my hands. My neighbor a Yoruba man owns shop and has been selling there for over 2 decades. Stop peddling fake news.

Shut up. And dont say what you dont know. It ought to have been done in the week day. Isnt it those people that sell food to the shop owners so they dont struggle for where to get food. Do you understand how the business ecosystem there function at all?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
tonicyril:
How can I engage myself with people with faulty brain

See ur fellow below...

I dont support Obi neither am i igbo or yoruba. But just someone that jates the dimension of the yoruba vs igbo tussle
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Omik1: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
The occupants of those shanties are paying daily levies to iyaloja of Lagos.Since government did not provide jobs they provide jobs for themselves.Does sanwo olu want them to go into the crime of snatching phones or even selling fufu phones?

Should everyone go Into crime because government didn't provide job?

Were they not still selling in the shop?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by OsunOriginal: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
money121:
Lagos government has started the removal of shanties and illegal structures at Computer Village, Ikeja.

The Director of Public Affairs, Ministry of Environment, Kunle Adeshina, shared photos from the exercise on his X account Sunday.

He captioned them, "Removal of shanties and illegal structures ongoing at Computer Village, Ikeja on Sunday."

Good! Lagos is not Aba or Arochukwu

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by hopexter(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Revolution2022:

They will look for alternative. What is illegal is illegal so stop glorifying it.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by sammirano: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Revolution2022:

Go and demand from your state govt

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by 1Dray(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kestolove:
Remove everything, the shanties ND illegal shops are own by the nuisance iyamiri's..

Like your father or anyone in your village owns any shop there.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by OsunOriginal: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kestolove:
Remove everything, the shanties ND illegal shops are own by the nuisance iyamiri's..

See the heavy hammer the guy is using to demolish the Nyanmuri shops grin grin grin grin
We're not joking...

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Nefort: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
JohnnA1:
Very good!

Any official link to this news?

If anybody doesn't like it, they can go back to their villages.
Why must it be a village? Is Lagos the only city in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Gboom: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

Oh. Then you think everyone is fullish ? Im not even igbo but can see
Then stop speaking for the Igbos

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by PaulNwosu: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up. And dont say what you dont know. It ought to have been done in the week day. Isnt it those people that sell food to the shop owners so they dont struggle for where to get food. Do you understand how the business ecosystem there function at all?

Oshodi was demolished by Fashola during the new year holidays. Yorubas didn't cry.

Computer village was cleansed on a Weekend and you are crying.

They do this to minimise resistance and prevent fisticuffs during enforcement. You can't know this because I suspect you are a wretched fool who doesn't even live in Lagos

You are not Igbo, you are too stupid to be an Nwafor. You must be one of those idiots giving Igbos a bad name.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka / Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.