Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village (26600 Views)

LASBCA Begins Removal Of  Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island, Mushin, Others / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by FILEBE(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
The occupants of those shanties are paying daily levies to iyaloja of Lagos.Since government did not provide jobs they provide jobs for themselves.Does sanwo olu want them to go into the crime of snatching phones or even selling fufu phones?

At bolded, occupants pay levies to someone as we always see boys come daily for money.

Thr rest of your statement is wrong . Governance isn't about pleasing everyone. Some things have to leave for the greater good. Because someone is jobless doesn't warrant him to become a nuisance. We should stop making excuses for them

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Nice one sanwo olu cool

Any immigrant that don't like it is free to relocate permanently to his/her land of origin tongue

You don't have sense
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Some parts of computer village had spill over to Oba Akran, Medical road and Mobolaji Bank-Anthony way. This will reset the uncontrolled expansion.Check my signature for free stuffs!

What really does this nonsense you typed mean
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
JohnnA1:
Very good!

Any official link to this news?

If anybody doesn't like it, they can go back to their villages.

Sometimes make una dey use una sense and stop displaying crass ignorance and stupidity
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
aylagos:
Let no one cry Yoruba hate them here oooo

The illegal structures in Mile 12 have not been touched ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Snatch phones and be shot dead by the Police.
Sell fufu as phones and be burnt to death.
If you can't obey environmental regulations in Lagos, go back to your worthless state.
You won't be allowed to wreck Lagos how you destroyed your state before running to Lagos.

You are not even a lagosian in the first place. This madness you are doing and this ethnic baiting which is a crime it will soon come back to bite you. Don't think for once you cannot be tracked and dealt with.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

I have seen receipts small space owners take in computer village and it runs into millions

Do you know that the phone repairers and laptop repairers in computer village is 70% yoruba and just about 30% igbos and that this affects yorubas more.

When last did you visit computer village ?

Don't mind these tribalistic idiots, they just dwell in ignorance and unfortunately this government is also worse than ignorant. They want to cut the nose to spite the face.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Receipts not captured into Lagos IGR.

You own is to sto online with borrowed airtime and 30k propaganda salary and be typing rubbish who told you it is not captured in Lagos IGR?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
tonicyril:

Story..

If u re not ok by uur rules then hug transformer...

Oga be very careful ethnic baiting will land you in jail.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

If it affects Yorubas more and you are crying while Yorubas are not crying, it simply confirms what we have always said about you losers having inferiority complex and victim mentality.

And who told you Yorubas are not crying? Did you go to computer village to see for yourself? You guys ehnn this your lies and propaganda will set this country on fire and when it happens I will come looking for you and I will identify you as one of the propaganda merchants.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Computer village (registered business in shops with addresses and units). Maybe those in shanties pay their money to their Ibo associations.

This thread is about the shanties and wheelbarrow Igbo boys selling all sort of fake chargers and phone cases. Don't forget about the women selling Okpa in shanties and wheel Barrows.

I know computer village like the back of my hands. My neighbor a Yoruba man owns shop and has been selling there for over 2 decades. Stop peddling fake news.

The boys in wheel barrow are more of Yorubas than igbos bros. Make you try shut up rather than saying what you don't know.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by nothingspoil70: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
obi58:

What do you do for a living?
I torment ipob miscreants for a living

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Good! Lagos is not Aba or Arochukwu

Oga face Osun and leave lagos for Lagosians
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
sammirano:

Go and demand from your state govt

You are not even a lagosian so shut up.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

See the heavy hammer the guy is using to demolish the Nyanmuri shops grin grin grin grin
We're not joking...

Oga face Osun leave Lagos you are not a Lagosian
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gboom:

Then stop speaking for the Igbos

Shatap
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Oshodi was demolished by Fashola during the new year holidays. Yorubas didn't cry.

Computer village was cleansed on a Weekend and you are crying.

They do this to minimise resistance and prevent fisticuffs during enforcement. You can't know this because I suspect you are a wretched fool who doesn't even live in Lagos

You are not Igbo, you are too stupid to be an Nwafor. You must be one of those idiots giving Igbos a bad name.

You really have no sense walahi. You are even worse than wretched and you call someone you don't know wretched
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
sirdick17:

U said Lagos is no man land and d owner of Lagos re just waking up........

You guys are the ones who sold the No man's land propaganda for selfish interests. Jakande was the one in his 1979 speech that said that word.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulNwosu:

The entire place is owned by Yorubas.
No single Street named after any Igbo.

Stop causing problems for Igbos in Lagos.

Oga shut up and stop saying nonsense.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

The yoruba riders are in their land.

Your own is that I have given your profile and lodged a petition to the police. You will soon see shege promax
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by ebufa: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Nice one sanwo olu cool

Any immigrant that don't like it is free to relocate permanently to his/her land of origin tongue

All immigrant oil and gas workers in the eastern region should get ready to show their visas o! Una go soon know Port Harcourt and obigbo na bona fide Igboland !!! we go soon know who get sense pass!
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by nothingspoil70: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

You really have no sense walahi. You are even worse than wretched and you call someone you don't know wretched
you called someone you don't know senseless, you see how foolish you are?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by nothingspoil70: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Your own is that I have given your profile and lodged a petition to the police. You will soon see shege promax
okoro and chest beating

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

If you don't come to Lagos to serve Yorubas, you hopeless people will suffer and starve. Have you forgotten that the only reason you're alive is because of the benevolence of Yorubas.
Let them push you back to your region and see if your own brothers won't kill you.

You must be very stupid. Serve who, did anyone give igbos free lunch, you are just envious and frustrated that they are better than you.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

You are not even a lagosian in the first place. This madness you are doing and this ethnic baiting which is a crime it will soon come back to bite you. Don't think for once you cannot be tracked and dealt with.

God will punish you, you foolish thing.
You destroy your worthless place and start dragging Lagos. You will never benefit anything from Lagos.
Shebi you're one of those terrorists threatening Lagos, hand will touch you very soon

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Typical IPOB cannibals with their hate, envy and bitterness.

Shut up
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by chima47(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hmmm, those that tribalism has removed their brain are so many around us. Just imagine how this news is celebrated by some here like they won a Jackpot.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

God will punish you, you foolish thing.
You destroy your worthless place and start dragging Lagos. You will never benefit anything from Lagos.
Shebi you're one of those terrorists threatening Lagos, hand will touch you very soon

First of all I have marked your moniker and I will petition the police. It is highline Seun and Nairaland are investigated, as this place is becoming a hotbed for tribalism and anti igbo rhetoric.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
nothingspoil70:
okoro and chest beating

It will soon shock you
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
nothingspoil70:
you called someone you don't know senseless, you see how foolish you are?

You are even senseless for insulting me you don't know how foolish you are
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Gboom: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Shatap
Madam coolu temper

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

First of all I have marked your moniker and I will petition the police. It is highline Seun and Nairaland are investigated, as this place is becoming a hotbed for tribalism and anti igbo rhetoric.

You are a bastard if you don't petition the Police. I am waiting for your petition and I promise to make you a scapegoat.

You think everyone who you talks to is a nonentity like you?
I really hope you come to me so it can be easy to pick you. I will make sure you are taken to Abuja and you don't see the sun for minimum of 3 months.

Irony1:

Stop being stupid. your people are in IDP camps in Benin republic because bandits and herdsmen chased them out of their homes

See the bastard who wants to report.
UGM are tying your mother down like a fowl every Monday but you can't say anything about that.
You're a dirty slave and I promise to get you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System / Prostitutes Plan Mass Protest Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.