Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village (26602 Views)

LASBCA Begins Removal Of  Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island, Mushin, Others / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

Your own is that I have given your profile and lodged a petition to the police. You will soon see shege promax

Must be Livebyday, Obynzo.
Those 2 Mkpummiri dogs are the ones always crying when Yorubas hammer their empty heads.
I'm on your case and will soon get you, I promise.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by obi58: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2023
nothingspoil70:
I torment ipob miscreants for a living

How much are you paid?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 12:27am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

Your own is that I have given your profile and lodged a petition to the police. You will soon see shege promax

Just look at this idiot

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Christistruth00: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:
Lagos state is simply making life unbearable for igbos so that they will all leave in a bid to claim the glory of the state alone. Lagos since far back as 15th century was a cosmopolitan state developed through every nationatiy coming together to build and work. Lagos isnt a development that stemmed out of ethnic ability

I am not igbo and i have never stepped foot on igbo land, but the brazen actions of the yorubas on a consistent basis seems like the yorubas are begging for a war. If we are in a war many of us have said it severally let us know plain amd square

Do not rewrite our History it is offensive

Go and check the 1891 Census of Lagos
Over 95% were of Yoruba Ancestry and
Your Ancestors were not there at all

In the 15th Century Lagos Island was Awori Aromire's pepper farm

In the 15th Century your Ancestors had no idea that Lagos existed or where it was

We know the History of all Yorubaland all the Way to Togo

and including the History of our cousins the GA and Ewe Tribes of Ghana that migrated from Yorubaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by nothingspoil70: 12:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

You are even senseless for insulting me you don't know how foolish you are
Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by nothingspoil70: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2023
obi58:

How much are you paid?
The reward is unquantifiable

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Charisma01: 2:00am On Oct 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Nice one sanwo olu cool

Any immigrant that don't like it is free to relocate permanently to his/her land of origin tongue

Tribal bigot
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tonicyril: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

Oga be very careful ethnic baiting will land you in jail.
grin grin grin grin

U don go jail come back??

Abi where did u get this experience from.? grin

U go Cambodia 🇰🇭??
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by killsmith(f): 3:36am On Oct 02, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

OK. How does that affect or concern you? Y'all should just get the f$%k out of Yoruba region! 🤬🤬🤬 I despise all Igbos with a deeeeeeep passion, I swear!
Eat shiite....
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Gerrard59(m): 3:59am On Oct 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:46am On Oct 02, 2023
JohnnA1:
Very good!

Any official link to this news?

If anybody doesn't like it, they can go back to their villages.

Hungry go kee you naw
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Anonymoususher: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Remove everything, the shanties ND illegal shops are own by the nuisance iyamiri's..

Fool... Goto every market igbos rent shops while your lazy and broke tribe stay by the corners because they are too broke to afford rent

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Anonymoususher: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2023
JohnnA1:
Exactly!

Personally I think two or four commercial skyscrapers or high rise buildings would be a better use of the space.

Ikeja is the commercial centre of Lagos after all.

Skyscrapers around an airport? You want make Dana crash 2.0 happen again?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Anonymoususher: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2023
aylagos:
Let no one cry Yoruba hate them here oooo

Mumu those shanties are occupied by mostly yorubas. Igbos pay and rent shops while your people are too broke to afford one
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Anonymoususher: 6:09am On Oct 02, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Good!!

Who wan cry blood should relocate back to the SE oyinbo kuku say NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Ode. Those shanties na your people full there selling shekpe and asun. 😂

Try to verify before you spill hate.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Anonymoususher: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:
Lagos state is simply making life unbearable for igbos so that they will all leave in a bid to claim the glory of the state alone. Lagos since far back as 15th century was a cosmopolitan state developed through every nationatiy coming together to build and work. Lagos isnt a development that stemmed out of ethnic ability

I am not igbo and i have never stepped foot on igbo land, but the brazen actions of the yorubas on a consistent basis seems like the yorubas are begging for a war. If we are in a war many of us have said it severally let us know plain amd square

Mr keep kwiet and say what you know.

Those shanties in computer village and inhabited by Yoruba people. That road leads to national and when you pass there you will understand.

Igbos rent shops and pay rent but you see those shanties, na Yoruba get am and they sell shekpe and asun there.

When you pass that route you see them smoking any how. It's a criminal den
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by djseanjohn77: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Revolution2022:
The occupants of those shanties are paying daily levies to iyaloja of Lagos.Since government did not provide jobs they provide jobs for themselves.Does sanwo olu want them to go into the crime of snatching phones or even selling fufu phones?

Modify;You guys from southwest that are saying non indigenes should relocate.Are we no longer one Nigeria?
So we should leave our properties for you to grab them?Land grabbers.

They can simply go and recreate those jobs in their State, it doesn't have to be Lagos. These people are brought to Lagos by their elder brothers who have overtime made it in lagos, and they create these shanties for these people to make a living. The same people will celebrate when disaster happens to Lagos, as if they are not the ones blocking the flood paths with their illegal structures.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Jostoman: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Remove everything, the shanties ND illegal shops are own by the nuisance iyamiri's..
So no more one nigeria right?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by sammirano: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

You are not even a lagosian so shut up.

Etan, your brothers thank me for giving them where to work in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by skidomiller(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2023
Kudos excellency
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Chibuzoripob: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Kokorokopeniis:
it is permanet cure sir, a trial will convince you sir.

If you do not get your desired result, you are free to use our chat as evidence against me and report my bank account for fraud sir.
I'll only pay u when I see the evidence/cure
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by aylagos(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2023
Anonymoususher:

Mumu those shanties are occupied by mostly yorubas. Igbos pay and rent shops while your people are too broke to afford one
I don’t reply vagabond online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka / Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.