Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village (26595 Views)

LASBCA Begins Removal Of  Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island, Mushin, Others / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2023
sammirano:

Etan, your brothers thank me for giving them where to work in Lagos.

You have no sense walahi
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Omo ale

you are already an omo ale as it takes one to recognize one
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Just look at this idiot

See idiot calling one idiot. you don't know how decrepit you appear
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Must be Livebyday, Obynzo.
Those 2 Mkpummiri dogs are the ones always crying when Yorubas hammer their empty heads.
I'm on your case and will soon get you, I promise.

Who is obynzo? you are really mental walahi, say no to drugs you will not hear until you get arrested abi
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

You are a bastard if you don't petition the Police. I am waiting for your petition and I promise to make you a scapegoat.

You think everyone who you talks to is a nonentity like you?
I really hope you come to me so it can be easy to pick you. I will make sure you are taken to Abuja and you don't see the sun for minimum of 3 months.

See the bastard who wants to report.
UGM are tying your mother down like a fowl every Monday but you can't say anything about that.
You're a dirty slave and I promise to get you.

Oga you are talking too much. I will get you arrested, it is idiots like you that will run away or would be begging once they are caught.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

Oga you are talking too much. I will get you arrested, it is idiots like you that will run away or would be begging once they are caught.

You're a mentally deranged animal
After insulting Yorubas, you are given a taste of your own medicine and you are crying. Dumb slave.
Yorubas defeated you useless losers and you can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

You're a mentally deranged animal
After insulting Yorubas, you are given a taste of your own medicine and you are crying. Dumb slave.
Yorubas defeated you useless losers and you can go to hell.

Dude you are talking too much. you really don't have sense walahi
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

Who is obynzo? you are really mental walahi, say no to drugs you will not hear until you get arrested abi

It is your mother that is taking drugs. Foolish boy
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

It is your mother that is taking drugs. Foolish boy

once again you are a mental case due to drug use. Just be very careful, so that you don't land yourself into trouble with you tongue.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

once again you are a mental case due to drug use. Just be very careful, so that you don't land yourself into trouble with you tongue.

Your mother is the one with a mental case from drug use
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Your mother is the one with a mental case from drug use

i really struck a nerve and it is because what i am saying is the truth. Say no to drug dude, and watch your tongue.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by sammirano: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

You have no sense walahi

Your sense is useess. Olohun
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Irony1: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2023
sammirano:

Your sense is useess. Olohun

you have just shown how you lack sense with your spelling.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by H4CK3R5: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Foolish people that don’t know anything are here saying the people whose properties are being damaged should go to their village or wuhever. Do you know how much they pay to iyaloja daily for that portion they are managing for their daily bread?? It’s not like they just go there to build those shades and start selling like it’s their land. They just keep extorting the innocent with their stupid political motives. Now people wey dem scatter their tables and shades go con start afresh abi cos if dem go hawk Kai and task force go still Dey carry dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.