Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village (26605 Views)

LASBCA Begins Removal Of  Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island, Mushin, Others / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gboom:

Then stop speaking for the Igbos

Ill give you a dirty slap. Who on earth are you to tell me whom to speak for tw.at
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tonicyril: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

I dont support Obi neither am i igbo or yoruba. But just someone that jates the dimension of the yoruba vs igbo tussle
If truly u hate it then u shouldn't be profiling the yoruba alone

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Xox1945(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Igbo don suffer
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by sirdick17: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

You self reason am o. They are acting with bad energy. They are not our people so we will treat them anyhow and give them slave treatment

U said Lagos is no man land and d owner of Lagos re just waking up........

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by PaulNwosu: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Dray:

Like your father or anyone in your village owns any shop there.

The entire place is owned by Yorubas.
No single Street named after any Igbo.

Stop causing problems for Igbos in Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Gboom: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

Ill give you a dirty slap. Who on earth are you to tell me whom to speak for tw.at
Mummy cool down

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
tonicyril:
If truly u hate it then u shouldn't be profiling the yoruba alone

Yorubas have beem aggressively cjarging at igbos everywehre we go

I managed a church at Akah they deliverately gave yoruba muslims alone to handle signange and all they charge like its jihad with all blood running with rage

I have seen ticket people charge at igbo pkada riders all over lagos not giving the same treatement to yoruba bile riders. You think we are not taling note of all these in the society ?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by sheriffindy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
what is legal about Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by perfectedQueen(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
OPEN INVITATION

Are you interested in joining a group like a family(online family)that you can talk to and relate we? We don't judge... We have created a group where you can be yourself. I can tell you for sure that you will learn, and grow in every aspect most importantly spiritually. We do
have interesting and educating discussion game night, and prayer session. We meet every Friday, Saturday and Sunday by 8:50pm on WhatsApp. So let me specially invite you to join SAFE HAVEN.
Chat us on WhatsApp 07047991156
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by 1Dray(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ronu Tribalist:

The entire place is owned by Yorubas.
No single Street named after any Igbo.

Stop causing problems for Igbos in Lagos.

Shut your stinking tract you stinking ronu brotherhood of darkness
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by bizzibodi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
So na so baba God pick Lebaye call.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
sirdick17:

U said Lagos is no man land and d owner of Lagos re just waking up........

I am not igbo but i will speak for them. You guys need to have a life. Its like you spend your eternity thinking only of hating igbos. Nonsense.
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by OsunOriginal: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

Yorubas have beem aggressively cjarging at igbos everywehre we go

I managed a church at Akah they deliverately gave yoruba muslims alone to handle signange and all they charge like its jihad with all blood running with rage

I have seen ticket people charge at igbo pkada riders all over lagos not giving the same treatement to yoruba bile riders. You think we are not taling note of all these in the society ?

The yoruba riders are in their land.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

The yoruba riders are in their land.

The thing is yorubas hardly hear from their loved ones in states like Abuja Anambra Delta to see how well treated they are pampered. So thats why they misbehave in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by PaulNwosu: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Dray:

Shut your stinking tract you stinking ronu brotherhood of darkness

How many plaza does your father have in alaigbo?
How many factories does your father have in the East?

You children of paupers just come online and be making foolish noise, making Igbos look foolish. It is idiots like you, that animal called Ekpa and Kanu who full ipob, causing problems for Igbos and obstructing businesses. You fools have no businesses in the East just like your impoverished fathers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by 1Dray(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulNwosu:

You children of paupers just come online and be making foolish noise, making Igbos look foolish. It is idiots like you, that animal called Ekpa and Kanu who full ipob, causing problems for Igbos and obstructing businesses. You fools have no businesses in the East just like your impoverished fathers.

Go and ask you fada! Stop mentioning Igbo in your comment pretending you are Igbo. Your moniker already exposed you. Only silly ronu tribalists use Igbo names as moniker in order to deceive people that they are Igbo. I've been on NL since 2006, I know how you tribalist ronu brotherhood of darkness and fallen demons operate.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by 1Dray(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulNwosu:

You children of paupers just come online and be making foolish noise, making Igbos look foolish. It is idiots like you, that animals called Ekpa and Kanu who full ipob, causing problems for Igbos and obstructing businesses. You fools have no businesses in the East just like your impoverished fathers.

Go and ask you fada! Stop mentioning Igbo in your comment pretending you are Igbo. Your moniker already exposed you. Only silly ronu tribalists use Igbo names as monikers to deceive people into thinking they are Igbo. I've been in NL since 2006, I know how you tribalist ronu brotherhood of darkness and fallen demons operate.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tiswell(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

We told you we will show you shege, you thought it's a joke?
you wan show shege to who pass you?

Anyways, continue typing from ya cave in ogbomosho
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by PaulNwosu: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Dray:

Go and ask you fada! Stop mentioning Igbo in your comment pretending you are Igbo. Your moniker already exposed you. Only silly ronu tribalists use Igbo names as moniker in order to deceive that they are Igbo. I've been in NL since 2006, I know how you tribalist ronu brotherhood of darkness and fallen demons operate.

Tomorrow morning, bastards like you will tie Igbo women indoors and claim it is being done by Fulanis, APC, Yorubas, Tinubu, Asari Boys and everyone else but Igbos.

You must be a product of animals.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by emmy512: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Before landlords rent shops to people they should make sure it's a registered business, with a tax identification number and it'll solve all this issue of tax
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Georgejeez: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

I'm not in your class and wont stoop to that level of engagement. No money is infinite. Abiola was rich yesterday, today is no more. Yorubas are over doing it and making lifes miserable for igbos

I am not in lagis and left that state years ago. I am also not an igbo but the agressive actions towards the igbos are irrational to me

I stand for humanity not vain ethnic glory like you

Lagos has ling been populated since way back before the 14th century. The politicking if making life unberable so as to claim lagos as an ethnic invention and the urgency to do these is what i find appalling and must condemn

Oga you too shalaye , everyone comes from a State , if you or they don't like the Lagos way of life , they know the way back to their various states , Shikina ....
Go back and develop your own state , must you gum body for another man state .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Benwallt(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
...and the witch hunt continues

Go back to your barren land

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by okoroemeka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
...and the witch hunt continues
as usual since 1967,it is expected
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by kindlyheart: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kestolove:
Remove everything, the shanties ND illegal shops are own by the nuisance iyamiri's..

just fuujin wow... The hatred you have for Igbos no be here...well, I blame seun osewa that condone people with very high negative IQ like you on this forum...
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by 1Dray(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Tomorrow morning, bastards like you will tie Igbo women indoors and claim it is being done by Fulanis, APC, Yorubas, Tinubu, Asari Boys and everyone else but Igbos.

You must be a product of animals.

Ronu brotherhood of stinking dirty pigs, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Hotfreezing: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
you wan show shege to who pass you?

Anyways, continue typing from ya cave in ogbomosho

If you don't come to Lagos to serve Yorubas, you hopeless people will suffer and starve. Have you forgotten that the only reason you're alive is because of the benevolence of Yorubas.
Let them push you back to your region and see if your own brothers won't kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kestolove:
Remove everything, the shanties ND illegal shops are own by the nuisance iyamiri's..

Another son from united beggars region has spoken.

Forgetting that if Igbos don't sell him and his beggars tribe will not see whom to beg
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by dododawa1: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
FUFU phone centre
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by stuffs2002: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Think9ja:
The way this place is popular, you'll think it's as large as 200 hectares. Albeit, na one tiny place.

Typical IPOB cannibals with their hate, envy and bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by easytig(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Why are Igbo people so bitter these days sef,untop say obi no win abi na wetin,tinubu sef na yeye person but make we manage am like dat,obi no bi saint sef, himself na dey greedy like jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tiswell(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

If you don't come to Lagos to serve Yorubas, you hopeless people will suffer and starve. Have you forgotten that the only reason you're alive is because of the benevolence of Yorubas.
Let them push you back to your region and see if your own brothers won't kill you.
yen yen yen...IBB already figured it out when he said that if he wakes up and hears ronu's beating drums of war,he would go back to sleep.

Cowards!
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Mosba: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Remove everything and build psychiatric hospital there so that those who have no other thing in their plateaux heads reason except how to condemn Nigeria president can have their skulls examined if anything is inside.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar As A Young Custom Officer / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.