Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack (30703 Views)

I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by ThugCheetah(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Lol
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Professor822714: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/im-not-moved-by-your-tears-wike-slams-workers-protesting-mds-sack/
Mr Najeeb Abdulsalam- one of Buharis placeholders kicked out. Yay
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Yamleg: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Stephench: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2023
They talk about the right thing only when it suits their interest. Is rigging election for a drug baron certificate forger simply because you want to be minister also a right thing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Chetas81(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

You are sentimental and that's bad for leadership
definition of sentiment pls

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by erai30(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Wicked cultist and politicians like Wike are never moved by tears, a man who can betray his party and state for selfish gains can never be moved by tears.... Tueh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2023
When you see civil servants crying for any leader that means the leader allowed the to practice chop I chop corruption

7 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by NAC1666: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Hier(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

This one doesn't know whether to use porridge or pottage. grin

Dumb Obidient

Correction taken

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by oonyeoma50: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Wike is a god sent to Nigeria. Wike has achieved what many politicians could not achieve in the past 20 years of our democracy.

Tinubu and Wike are the two politicians god sent to deliver Nigeria from the shackles of backwardness.

God bless Wike,
God bless President Tinubu,
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Judolisco(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Guyman01:
The same question I asked myself, where are the buses🚌
FCT residents can't find the buses to alleviate the hardship caused by subsidy removal and workers of the bus company are protesting the sack of the Managing Director by Wike, for this to happen in Nigeria it means that the man was generously distributing monies meant to buy new buses and run the company to the staff of the agency and they love him for that.

Compare that with the protest against Dave Umahi who has been travelling across the country's roads and lamenting the state of our roads and proffering workable solutions and implementing checks and balances to ensure that the country gets value for every Naira spent on roads construction, he has been declared a bad man by civil servants in the ministry, when they requested for Sallah largesse he gave them N15m from his own pocket instead of N500m from govt funds and they are not happy 🙄
nlfpmod
exactly no buses oh... If u frequent Gwarinpa-kubwa Express way you'll see d bus parked rotting away...

5 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by adams123: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
No right thing can come out from a wrong thing..

People suddenly claim righteous or straight forward, only when they're in charge..

Wike rigged Rivers state presidential election for BAT...

May b he did that as he knows Tinubu is better than Obi& Atiku
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by paskal16: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2023
bennybuhari:
They will soon humble you like Umahi
wike is not Umahi take note

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Chibuzoripob: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin best Minister so far cool.If you like,carry 20 people dey cry on video shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by whippersnapper(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Hier:
The man that sold Rivers State for a pot of porrage
make all of una obi supporters just dey play

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2023
grin

grin
Hotfreezing:

This one doesn't know whether to use porridge or pottage. grin

Dumb Obidient
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by whippersnapper(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2023
SalamRushdie:
When you see civil servants crying for any leader that means the leader allowed the to practice chop I chop corruption
it might not be so. it could be a level playing field. showing compassion.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Chibuzoripob: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2023
grin Taylor92 grin If u like,gather 20 people dey cry cool.OYO is ur case cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Curse777: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2023
cool

Wike and Umahi are the very best

Hahahah

I wish El Rufai was part of the cabinet

I know Civil Servants are plotting Wike and Umahi's downfall, they will quitely revenge

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by BERNIMOORE: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Since 2018 I left Nigeria for Rio de Janeiro, I've never bothered coming back to that stink hole. A country ruled by evil criminals parading themselves as democrats.
l was there 2019 to...we entered pherry to Niteroi city Rio de Janeiro... to explore the Arte museu de contemporarea Niteroi ...l can't forget the beautiful train ride from copacabana too and the Brazilian are just too friendly & accommodating......Only issue is language... They speak Portuguese and still try to help and understand you...kudos

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Aquila99: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu inviting Wike to his camp might be the end of them

Do you know Atiku is fighting everything to bring Tinubu down because to get at Wike

Wike make Sure you remain in power forever oo

The way u rush to write rubbish in bold fonts makes u more stupid.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by johnjose68: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by johnjose68: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/im-not-moved-by-your-tears-wike-slams-workers-protesting-mds-sack/

Where is cartoon or racoon, the master copy and paste engineer cheesy grin

He has gone to look for articles to copy and doctor and paste as usual grin

Or he is anxiously waiting for Chicago's report about the president

Please take sni.per away from him and his fellow UGM. grin

He should just focus on his Galla business angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Thomasankara(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2023
[/color]I never for once reasoned this,this is another angle to the squabble between Atiku and Tinubu[color=#770077]
Taylor92:

Do you know Atiku is fighting everything to bring Tinubu down because to get at Wike

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by inkon: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2023

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by countryman13: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wike am with you on this! Just discussing with someone recently about the whereabout of those AUTMCO buses(mostly referred to as El Rufai buses). I think proper overhauling is needed in that company to ensure that those buses are brought back working

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Ttipsy(f): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2023
So rude and unprofessional

Nonsense
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by HarunaWest(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Power is Transient. Even if today His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar retrieves his stolen mandate, he can't do no harm to H.E Chief Nyesom Wike. Wike is our darling. Even Pres. Tinubu couldn't fight Wike cos he knows his political value/sagacity. Even though most of us didn't really support H.E Alh. Atiku Abubakar. Cos we felt power had to go to the south. We all wished he won in 2019. That was his year but INEC did abdracadabra.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Thomasankara(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2023
[/color] anybody that said the sacked man was a good man,should be sacked along, so the person can fully empathize[color=#770077]
Guyman01:
The same question I asked myself, where are the buses🚌
FCT residents can't find the buses to alleviate the hardship caused by subsidy removal and workers of the bus company are protesting the sack of the Managing Director by Wike, for this to happen in Nigeria it means that the man was generously distributing monies meant to buy new buses and run the company to the staff of the agency and they love him for that.

Compare that with the protest against Dave Umahi who has been travelling across the country's roads and lamenting the state of our roads and proffering workable solutions and implementing checks and balances to ensure that the country gets value for every Naira spent on roads construction, he has been declared a bad man by civil servants in the ministry, when they requested for Sallah largesse he gave them N15m from his own pocket instead of N500m from govt funds and they are not happy 🙄
nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Hussein035: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
No right thing can come out from a wrong thing..

People suddenly claim righteous or straight forward, only when they're in charge..

Wike rigged Rivers state presidential election for BAT...

The same way your people rigged Anambra, imo, Abia etc for OBI during the election

Stop lamenting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Kaduna, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia Among 20 Worst Cities Worldwide For Air Pollution / Kano To Buy Five Cows With N9.2 Million Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.