Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack (30724 Views)

I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Thomasankara(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2023
[/color]did u vote in Rivers?[color=#770077]
YoungLionken:
No right thing can come out from a wrong thing..

People suddenly claim righteous or straight forward, only when they're in charge..

Wike rigged Rivers state presidential election for BAT...
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Bizibi(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2023
whippersnapper:
it might not be so. it could be a level playing field. showing compassion.
not compassion.... think thought begging will make wike reconsider,you see civil servants!!! Make I nor too talk.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Wike is a god sent to Nigeria. Wike has achieved what many politicians could not achieve in the past 20 years of our democracy.

Tinubu and Wike are the two politicians god sent to deliver Nigeria from the shackles of backwardness.

God bless Wike,
God bless President Tinubu,
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬
MUMU...

Ppl like you are supposed to be stoned in the market square
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by ocelot2006(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2023
The MD went DAN!
Other people, like illegal structures in the FCT, will goooo...DAN!
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by blesdman(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu inviting Wike to his camp might be the end of them

Do you know Atiku is fighting everything to bring Tinubu down because to get at Wike

Wike make Sure you remain in power forever oo
Atiku the serial loser will still lose this one

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by bonnyhope: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Guyman01:
The same question I asked myself, where are the buses🚌
FCT residents can't find the buses to alleviate the hardship caused by subsidy removal and workers of the bus company are protesting the sack of the Managing Director by Wike, for this to happen in Nigeria it means that the man was generously distributing monies meant to buy new buses and run the company to the staff of the agency and they love him for that.

Compare that with the protest against Dave Umahi who has been travelling across the country's roads and lamenting the state of our roads and proffering workable solutions and implementing checks and balances to ensure that the country gets value for every Naira spent on roads construction, he has been declared a bad man by civil servants in the ministry, when they requested for Sallah largesse he gave them N15m from his own pocket instead of N500m from govt funds and they are not happy 🙄
nlfpmod

The masses form part of the problem we are facing in this country.

Doing the right thing is evil in their eyes because they want to get instant benefits

5 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Basic123: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Do you know Atiku is fighting everything to bring Tinubu down because to get at Wike

I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU PEOPLE ONE SINGLE PREDICTION ON TINUBU THAT CAME TO PASS SINCE 1999

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by millionboi2: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2023
hakym619:
Guys I'm confused.

What does " treasury - paid " paid means and does the news on wage increments means that FG staffs will now get additional 35k on their monthly earnings?
yes but na audio
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by phemmyfour: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Since 2018 I left Nigeria for Rio de Janeiro, I've never bothered coming back to that stink hole. A country ruled by evil criminals parading themselves as democrats.
Na wa o, when Brazilians are moving to Europe. Naija can japa to anywhere

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Frontend: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Where are the buses for Abuja mass transit not even one can be seen
I am not a fan of wike but we must hold both public and civil servants accountable
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
l was there 2019 to...we entered pherry to Niteroi city Rio de Janeiro... to explore the Arte museu de contemporarea Niteroi ...l can't forget the beautiful train ride from copacabana too and the Brazilian are just too friendly & accommodating......Only issue is language... They speak Portuguese and still try to help and understand you...kudos

You know the matter
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by mrksquare: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Wike that when he was governor of Rivers state ensured that all state owned enterprises were brought to its knells; the same Wike that killed the Rivers state Transport Company is now quarying the performance of the sacked MD.

In Nigeria we are so given to superficiality that our definition of good governance seem to be blurred. In a sane country, Wike is a big misfit to hold any public office.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by shaqhead: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

This one doesn't know whether to use porridge or pottage. grin

Dumb Obidient
Hahahahahaha see finishing abeg. You don know them finish!
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by AngelicBeing: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2023
dangotesmummy:
grin

Wike don decode every emotional blackmail and gimmick Nigerians wan use weaken him governance,Na him he quickly clear them grin

Wike Na man you be cheesy
Hian, dangotesmummy on nairaland.com, Muchecheche grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by miceroms: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2023
The point is that as political appointees, be prepared to leave at any time.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by benjida: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2023
ozo13:
Same people crying and protesting, where wr they when their former boss wasn't doing the right thing.We didn't see them protest about the rot but they kept quiet and alot the rot to continue

You have spoken very well. 👍

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by fabolouz1(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2023
The GOAT of modern Nigeria politics.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Gaskiya77: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Those protesting they sack of bad leaders do so because of: religion, tribalism, friendship, corrupt business deals, unmerited favour. They are the ones killing Nigeria all they could see is their self and not the interest of everyone in Nigeria.
Wike is my man. God bless Nigeria.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by iswallker(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2023
hakym619:
Guys I'm confused.

What does " treasury - paid " paid means and does the news on wage increments means that FG staffs will now get additional 35k on their monthly earnings?

Are you in the civil service - if no - it doesn't concern you.

grin
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by FILEBE(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Guyman01:
The same question I asked myself, where are the buses🚌
FCT residents can't find the buses to alleviate the hardship caused by subsidy removal and workers of the bus company are protesting the sack of the Managing Director by Wike, for this to happen in Nigeria it means that the man was generously distributing monies meant to buy new buses and run the company to the staff of the agency and they love him for that.

Compare that with the protest against Dave Umahi who has been travelling across the country's roads and lamenting the state of our roads and proffering workable solutions and implementing checks and balances to ensure that the country gets value for every Naira spent on roads construction, he has been declared a bad man by civil servants in the ministry, when they requested for Sallah largesse he gave them N15m from his own pocket instead of N500m from govt funds and they are not happy 🙄
nlfpmod

Nigerians want a great Nigeria but aren't ready to change . A leader doesn't please everyone as long as he is doing right. Nigerians will always cry foul when your "right decisions" affect them but will be calling radio stations up and down for a better Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by FireUpNow(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2023
It's your turn today and it could be another's turn tomorrow
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by kingjoe(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2023
whippersnapper:
make all of una obi supporters just dey play
do you believe tinubu can win in rivers State all things being normal
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Litmus: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2023
phemmyfour:
Na wa o, when Brazilians are moving to Europe. Naija can japa to anywhere

If, academically, you had to make the case for a nation as an evil entity, you would not struggle with Brazil as your topic.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by KaptainAfrika: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2023
This however does not apply to the FULANI HERDSMEN carrying their cows around Abuja, those ones have to be invited to the an air-conditioned office and negotiated with.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Lifestone(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Since 2018 I left Nigeria for Rio de Janeiro, I've never bothered coming back to that stink hole. A country ruled by evil criminals parading themselves as democrats.
Yet your oxygen is news about Nigeria. I thought you be on Brazilland!
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by damkin24(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Don't worry for them so allow them to worry for themselves. Shior
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Chibzynj: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Kindly note that Wike didn't do anything to Atiku, but only stood up to what he believed to be right, and fought it to the end.
It should be known that Wike, Tinubu and a host of others are part of the finest politician our country has ever produced. Why? They are people who have assimilated the ideology of their party since 1999, and are ready to stand by it, irrespective of the turbulence that keeps springing up from it over time. This is unlike some feeble once among them who do not stand for anything but their pocket. If their interest is not fully represented, they immediately change their color by cross-carpeting to another party with their followers.
Let it be known that it will take leaders like Wike to develop our polity to the level of United state polity, where a Democrat remains a Democrat and a Republican remains a republican irrespective of full representation of their personal political interest.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by dangotesmummy: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chetas81:
can you imagine your comment, your emoji show the type of the citizen you're
I am a patriotic citizen loyal to my country and its development not to any politician or Political party, thank you cool
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by sageb: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
mrksquare:
Wike that when he was governor of Rivers state ensured that all state owned enterprises were brought to its knells; the same Wike that killed the Rivers state Transport Company is now quarying the performance of the sacked MD.

In Nigeria we are so given to superficiality that our definition of good governance seem to be blurred. In a sane country, Wike is a big misfit to hold any public office.

Wike is power drunk.
@Mrksquare will you attend the Youth Summit this month?
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Agbotikuyor007(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Even within the FCT we can not find the bus former president Jonathan bought to ease the movement of people, he who comes with equity must come with clean hands, the question is where are those buses?
Taylor92:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio & Wife Plot Assassination Of Inibehe Effiong - Sahara Reporters / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.