Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack (30723 Views)

I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by tesppidd: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
This however does not apply to the FULANI HERDSMEN carrying their cows around Abuja, those ones have to be invited to the an air-conditioned office and negotiated with.
Lol

Nor be lie

I tell you Hausa Fulani people get levels for this country.

If those cows were owned by Ibos,, Ikweres and even Southern traditional rulers, Wike would have seized all the cows and called for arrest since.

But this one na Fulani matter, he is inviting them for parley.

grin grin
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Felixtuta(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
I love this man!!

Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Tzar(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Crying Corrupt Civil Servants!
There is nothing we won't see in Nigeria!
I can bet that MD allowed them steal money easily!
Civil Servants are the real problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by SavageMaster: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/im-not-moved-by-your-tears-wike-slams-workers-protesting-mds-sack/

This is what Umahi should have done to those civil servants last week. Stand your ground. Don't let anybody intimidate you, especially when the person is not doing well.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by SIONKPO1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
That AUMTCO boss deserves to be booted out,all the buses procured for transportation none is working and he is collecting salary
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by LegacyB: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
bennybuhari:
They will soon humble you like Umahi
Be like say this one just travel come Nigeria. Who will humble who….. I may not like Wike as a person but I love his style of governance. That is the language Nigerians understand. That’s why more was achieved during the military era.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by LegacyB: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
blueAgent:

MUMU...

Ppl like you are supposed to be stoned in the market square
Give your counter points not resulting to insults. Only people with low IQs can’t sustain a normal discussion.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by mrksquare: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
sageb:

Wike is power drunk.
@Mrksquare will you attend the Youth Summit this month?

Could you shed light on the submit with details like Venue, organizes of the event and date and time of it.

I have been in Lagos for a month. But may be back before then.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Anyone against Wike is not in support of Nigeria getting better!

The kind of curruption in Government Agencies and Parasterters is just too much.

80% of civil servant are very currupt.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
sageb:

Wike is power drunk.
@Mrksquare will you attend the Youth Summit this month?
Please which summit ?
Am on my way to Redeem Youth Conversation now, is starting today!

Reply or Whatsapp to 08138206874
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by CaptainGo: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
hakym619:
Guys I'm confused.

What does " treasury - paid " paid means and does the news on wage increments means that FG staffs will now get additional 35k on their monthly earnings?

Some government establishments are self-funded. Their staff salaries are not paid from FG's treasury, but from their own revenue eg. FIRS, CBN, Nafdac etc.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by sageb: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
mrksquare:

Could you shed light on the submit with details like Venue, organizes of the event and date and time of it.

I have been in Lagos for a month. But may be back before then.

The Youth Summit 2023
Convener: Comrade Grant Bestman Ibuchim
Date : 7th October 2023
Venue : The Arena, Tombia road, G. R. A phase 2, Port Harcourt.

I attended the event last year, Guest speakers that were at the event last year include :
Arch. Tonye cole
Senator Magnus Abe
Hon. O. K Chinda
Hon. Dawari George
Chief Dumo lulu Briggs, etc.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu inviting Wike to his camp might be the end of them

Do you know Atiku is fighting everything to bring Tinubu down because to get at Wike

Wike make Sure you remain in power forever oo
But you should be happy na! Why are you sad? Don’t you want to see the end of Tinubu’s govt? Hypocrite
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by chaloskyx: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
aww so touching wike you are human o dont push your limits thinking you are a God. do you know most times such people when they pass away no one has any good thing to talk about them.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by ekhai(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/im-not-moved-by-your-tears-wike-slams-workers-protesting-mds-sack/
I STAND WITH H.E WIKE. IF YOU'RE WORKING, WHERE ARE THE BUSES. THE BUSES ARE VIRTUALLY NOT EXISTING. YOU TRAVELED FROM AREA 1TO GWAGWALADA, YOU CAN'T SEE ANY OF THE BUSES ON THE ROAD. CIVIL SERVANTS WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT WHOEVER IS ALLOWING THEM TO DO EVIL.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Daju pa
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by adm212144: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

welcome to reign of agberos in Abuja .welcome to bad roads and oppression chaos .
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Newton2024: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Wike. The man who sold an entire state just to become the FCT minister
He not the first, Amaechi sold his entire state just to become a transport minister. Something they can never take under PDP.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by hatchy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu inviting Wike to his camp might be the end of them
Do you know Atiku is fighting everything to bring Tinubu down because to get at Wike
Wike make Sure you remain in power forever oo
This boy why are you always pained at the mention of Nyesom Wike?
The way you are carrying Wike's matter on your head like gala I pray you don't have BP.
Meanwhile you have turned Nairaland resident landlord. You spend all your time and life here looking for Wike and Tinubu issue to attack.
I am an ardent LP member and PO big supporter but I don't allow hate to take over my logical reasoning, sense of judgement and the truth.
Wike is doing what is best even if he is in the LP or not.

Stop the hate and criticise constructively.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by udomonday: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
His conscience is sealed with some touch of wickedness.🤐
what do you mean by wickedness? If it means doing the right thing then let him remain wicked forever, no country grows on sentiments and emotional patronage.
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by blueghost(m): 1:29am On Oct 03, 2023
i heard most of the buses were sold to Dunamis church. i dont know how true this information is
Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Corrinthians(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Umahi really messed up. The guys in Wikes ministry can't try the nonsense they did to Umahi and get away with it.

Wike has got balls of steel. Physically, officially, he isn't afraid to get down dirty with any nincompoop who tried to make his job any more harder for him.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack by Hier(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
whippersnapper:
make all of una obi supporters just dey play

Is Tinubu transgender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / Akpabio & Wife Plot Assassination Of Inibehe Effiong - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.