Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t (13025 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / 'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by BodunSeO: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Evian dey and EVIAN is ACTIVE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by cassidy1996(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
K
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
I believe that we don't live once.

5 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by falcon01: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
shox:
God is dead
God is dead means he was alive right?

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
God don't fvkin exist..

4 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Mrniceguy001: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
What if we're present in another reality which is our dreams at night 🌃

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Valwezzy: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
siofra:
Prophet Mohammad

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by 3RNEST(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hathor5:
That our loved ones who are late are around us all the time. And that it`s possible that our little ones see them.
So true.. cry reason they always cry at night..
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by phemmyfour: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chingyyy878:
What’s something you believe in that most people don’t ?
Religion in Nigeria is a scam

9 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Theunbothered: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
God angry

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by zhirkovrado(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
dazzlingd:
Jesus is a homosexual

Religion is a lie

Antichrist don deceive this one.
May God have mercy on you.

7 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Chetas81(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
shox:
God is dead
you mean the Nigerian god
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by sonnie10: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Matters, whether from inanimate or animates still have a way to interact with others around them.
This is why when people swear with Ogun or amadioha, the consequences are eminent if guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Emperormartin(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
That Tinubu is not a Nigerian per se...

He's either from Benin republic or Togo

2 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by VinnyBaba: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
siofra:

Must you always show your stupidity

But you talked about Mohammed and that's Anti-Islamic! 😏😒

BTW, Are you an OLOSHO? 🤔

4 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by okoroemeka(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I totally and categorically don't believe in heaven and hellfire,I don't care what other people may think,but if my father is ready to throw me inside a lake of fire for misbehaving,then it is better to disown myself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by prettyvirgin(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
shox:
God is dead

Try attend scoan Sunday service at ikotun Egbe Lagos and u will change ur confession to God is very much alive. Scoan is synagogue Church of all nations. Prophet

2 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by 3RNEST(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

That Guys who MARRY Girls who have been Fuccked by
YAHOO Boys, Bigmen or Politicians will NOT live Long. 😏😒😢
grin problem..

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Shaneroberts: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reincarnation. I can tell stories of my past lives and the names I answered. Man is God and life is endless.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by hukslaw(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mine is actually vice versa. I don't believe in the way we picture heaven and hell as to be. My believe is both the heaven and hell is in this world. When you die you go no where than to reincarnate, they you start to either living in your heaven or hell, here in the world.
You die again, come back again to live either in your heaven or hell.
Chingyyy878:

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by YoungLionken(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
That God is not dead..

How you ask a whole God that has already been, even before your fore forty-four fathers came into existence, to prove to you (small rat) that HE exist, is not only disrespectful but also worthy of severe punishment of eternal gnashing of teeth. Imagine a 7 year old rudely asking you to prove your seniority to him, does that child not deserve a slap??

To you atheist, you still have the privilege to repent now and save your soul...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by YourGFsnatcher: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Money is not worth the hype

3 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Chetas81(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
I DON'T BELIEVED IN EUROPEAN GOD, NOT EVEN THE ARABIAN GOD, NOBODY CLOSE TO GOD, MORE THAN YOU AND I, THE REST NAH FRAUD FROM SMART MEN

3 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
siofra:

Must you always show your stupidity

Must you show everyone here that you are one of them? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by pocom16: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hope is more an illusion..
One must work and plan appropriately to achieve anything

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by 3RNEST(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Shaneroberts:
Reincarnation. I can tell stories of my past lives and the names I answered.
Reincarnation, same thing I wanted saying..

Read more;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Blitzking: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Those ppl who die are reborn in another world Immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kriss216:

God bless you and your family abundantly.

Ameen.

May God deliver us from them, especially single dudes.

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by ukaface(f): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
I believe in reincarnation

We’ve all lived before, the soul doesn’t die, the flesh and physical features are all gotten from our parents.

I probably must have been the queen of Persia.

If only I know my past lives

4 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Ojay0445(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
God liveth and will forever be....most people have forgotten God unconsciously because of their rebellious act.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by BabaIbo: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
prettyvirgin:

Try attend scoan Sunday service and u will change ur confession to God is very much alive

Wait, your comment depict you as someone that is close to God but that leg chain on your do, hmmm!

I wanted to ask you a question that may have infuriated you then I remember that someone very close to me once wore it.

Well, everyone with their choice and taste
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by tasalanoni(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Chastity.

Whenever i mention this word, the way most people look with disdain.. hm. I doubt if there are still chaste people. Even if there are, it will not be up to 10%.

What is chastity according to your understanding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How do I make my Dog Mean? / What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? / That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.