Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t (12953 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / 'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by finallybusy: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Peace of mind.

Don’t kill yourself over situations you cannot control. That your mates are making money while you’re broke doesn’t mean your situation can’t change overnight. Many are in depression because they’re not where they envisioned when younger. So far you have good health, all is not doomed. Now, if you choose to impregnate somebody or carry a pregnancy, on-your-own is your case. A single human being can always feed him/herself.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by luvyaself95(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Na my kid years i always have this weird thinking God talking about it or remembering is crazy AF.
But i will not about what i used to thought of God then instead i will say these bad economic and our wicked government.
I had this feeling about them making this country hard like things becoming fvckin expensive.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by finallybusy: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
yuzjet:
Girls selling markets online are all ashawo in disguise undecided
UyaiIncomparabl, nko?
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Abbeytoy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Religions same as political parties.

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Dayvidblue: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

There cannot be nothing like Karma because Karma is unintended consequences of what you do. And everything you do or even think has unintended consequences.
Karma is supposed to be punitive, but we know too well that not all "unintended" consequence are punitive if any.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by BlessedSam01: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
shox:
God is dead

The way some people are defending this adopted God of theirs will always amaze me

One even invited me to church to come and waste precious hours 😀
You killed him right
By tomorrow go turn on the sun and set the stars in their course....also cause the seasons to change.

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Atolu01: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
men are deranged, and are not OK.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Warmaterial(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
That there's nothing like God.

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by FahBuLous: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
I believe that there is no place like hell fire where a loving God would punish people he created in his own image to burn and suffer forever..

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
finallybusy:
UyaiIncomparabl, nko?

As long as she sells market online. undecided
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Yashita: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
That humans are made herbivores not omnivores.

That True love is only found when both are really young and innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Countyguy: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Zodiac signs
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Versal: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
1 Any man or woman can have another sexual preference
outside his or her marriage. That they are married to you doesn't erase it.

2 Marriage is a glorified boyfriend-girlfriend relationship

3 Do not invest too much emotions on something that has its own
emotion. This one goes to married people. Or else, you will act irrationally.
This might land you in eternal regret and sadness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Oracleee: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
talented321:
There's nothing like karma... Religion is not worth the hype..

I feel if there is love, religion shouldn't be an option. The absence of love is what brought about religion.

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Seunomobo: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chingyyy878:
What’s something you believe in that most people don’t ?

I believe life is an illusion
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dayvidblue:

Karma is supposed to be punitive, but we know too well that not all "unintended" consequence are punitive if any.

Who says Karma is always punitive?? Let's say you are not greedy, you'll never fall for all these scams where they promise to share loot with you - that's Karma. Or say you'er always honest, people who don't even know you will instinctively feel they can trust you - that's Karma
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by CandidSeeker(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, chastity is about bleeping and anouncing to people you're not doing it

1 Kings 19:18
Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2023
CandidSeeker:

1 Kings 19:18
Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Meaning what?
What has that got to do with chastity (below)?

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by flexindino(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2023
okoroemeka:
I totally and categorically don't believe in heaven and hellfire,I don't care what other people may think,but if my father is ready to throw me inside a lake of fire for misbehaving,then it is better to disown myself

I really love your opinion on dis...,kudos bro
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by DyingFetus: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2023
I believe in Satan which most people don't like to believe

All hail Satan

All hail the dark lord

The prince of darkness
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Slimplush: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2023
yuzjet:
Girls selling markets online are all ashawo in disguise undecided
With this.... I beg to differ!!

Not True
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Onionstew: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Chastity.

Whenever i mention this word, the way most people look with disdain.. hm. I doubt if there are still chaste people. Even if there are, it will not be up to 10%.

My dear, we are on same, same page.. Sex after marriage is my thing.. Lost a relationship recently to that but im cool.. God is still the King of kings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Onionstew: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, chastity is about bleeping and anouncing to people you're not doing it

My friend, kindly google the meaning

chaste
chāst
adjective
Not having experienced sexual intercourse; virginal.
Abstaining from sexual relations that are not sanctioned by certain religious laws or moral principles.
Abstaining from sexual relations;
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Onionstew: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Very much so.
Saying chastity on a topic and forum like this is pretentiously announcing to people you don't bleep.
Bleeping is worldly, announcing it to people is eye service! cheesy

Confused people everywhere
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Jewessgratitud3: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Onionstew:

My dear, we are on same, same page.. Sex after marriage is my thing.. Lost a relationship recently to that but im cool.. God is still the King of kings.

My dear leave the dog let her go because tomorrow if you marry her, you won't have rest of mind.

Keep up, God will send you the right person.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by davibid: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
shox:
God is dead

Not everything is a joke. Be guided!
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Onionstew: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

My dear leave the dog let her go because tomorrow if you marry her, you won't have rest of mind.

Keep up, God will send you the right person.

Yea, i agree. Im a lady though. Pleased to meet you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Onionstew:

My friend, kindly google the meaning

chaste
chāst
adjective
Not having experienced sexual intercourse; virginal.
Abstaining from sexual relations that are not sanctioned by certain religious laws or moral principles.
Abstaining from sexual relations;

Onionstew:

Confused people everywhere

With all due respect you're the one confused madam.
Though I was a bit of pulling Mercychen's leg, it perfectly applies - if of all things the one thing you're announcing is not having sex, it is worldly and "eye service".
Told her HOLINESS would have been better. Though said jokingly, it is true - holiness is not about sex!
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Jewessgratitud3: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Onionstew:

Yea, i agree. Im a lady though. Pleased to meet you.

Oww.. my fellow lady? God will bless you. Don't listen to them o. All they are after is the coochie. Once you give them they'll disappear.

Don't worry, God will surely bless you with a loving and caring husband who will wait until the wedding night and will cherish you for life.

Stand steadfastly in your belief dear. I admire your courage.

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Oww.. my fellow lady? God will bless you. Don't listen to them o. All they are after is the coochie. Once you give them they'll disappear.

Don't worry, God will surely bless you with a loving and caring husband who will wait until the wedding night and will cherish you for life.

Stand steadfastly in your belief dear. I admire your courage.

Come on Mercychen, you knew all along that was no man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Jewessgratitud3: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Come on Mercychen, you knew all along that was no man cheesy

I didn't know. True!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce / Single Mother Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.