Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t (12931 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / 'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You must admit I have a point here:

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by PoliteActivist: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I didn't know. True!

Yeah, sure. cheesy A man would be so eagerly announcing no sex before marriage about himself. (Oh, they'd require it of the ladies, but it never applies to themselves!)
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
I hold the belief that marriage isn't for everyone, as it can sometimes bring more pain than joy.

However, I do have faith in the concept of soulmates and twin flames. To elaborate further, no one is flawless; we all carry our own imperfections, whether they stem from our inherent nature or our upbringing.

There are individuals who truly comprehend these flaws and love us to such an extent that these imperfections seem to vanish in their presence, while there are others who exacerbate these flaws, leading to incompatibility.

I am of the opinion that the world is intricately designed in a way that we all encounter our soulmates at some point. We may recognize the intense love, attraction, and an almost obsessive connection they have for us. However, it's possible that we may not initially feel drawn to them because they don't align with our preconceived notions of an ideal partner.

Regarding the institution of marriage, it's important to note that it isn't obligatory, and even the Bible does not explicitly mandate it. However, if one chooses to embark on the journey of matrimony, in order to cultivate a loving and enduring marriage, it's essential to ensure it is with one's soulmate. Even if you don't experience an immediate connection, trust that it will develop over time.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
yuzjet:

As long as she sells market online. undecided

Yo silly.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by CandidSeeker(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Meaning what?
What has that got to do with chastity (below)?

It means there are thousands of men and women that can still refrain from extramarital affairs, or from sex.

Some are wired differently and can operate higher level of discipline 👌
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yo silly.

Just say you are one of them dear. undecided
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Slimplush:

With this.... I beg to differ!!

Not True

Differ to agree
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
yuzjet:

Just say you are one of them dear. undecided

How are they prostitutes, please? So, you are saying if I want to sell a gas cooker or a kitchen equipment, I'll have to come to your house to deliver the goods and then a quickie will get down? Who get that time? You may need to be explicit about the sort of businesses classified in your example. That's a hasty generalization and very shallow. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

How are they prostitutes, please? So, you are saying if I want to sell a gas cooker or a kitchen equipment, I'll have to come to your house to deliver the goods and then a quickie will get down? Who get that time? You may need to be explicit about the sort of businesses classified in your example. That's a hasty generalization and very shallow. undecided

I quite agree with you, it shouldn't be generalized. However, experience has taught me this, it's no assumption at all.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
yuzjet:

I quite agree with you, it shouldn't be generalized. However, experience has taught me this, it's no assumption at all.

What sort of businesses were these ladies doing in the first place?
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

What sort of businesses were these ladies doing in the first place?

Selling stuffs. And they even have night delivery package. grin
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2023
yuzjet:

Selling stuffs. And they even have night delivery package. grin

Selling stuff like? I need to understand how this makes sense TBH.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Selling stuff like? I need to understand how this makes sense TBH.

Most of the things that can be marketed online. Just like kitchen equipment to cloths and bags.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2023
yuzjet:

Most of the things that can be marketed online. Just like kitchen equipment to cloths and bags.

Well, just as I opined earlier, your conclusion was a hasty generalization and doesn't cut it for the standard of every business person. That you had 2 or 3 experiences doesn't mean these things are a fact. Take note, please. wink
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by themotivators: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
For 3D Product Rendering Services you should follow the web link!
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Onionstew: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Oww.. my fellow lady? God will bless you. Don't listen to them o. All they are after is the coochie. Once you give them they'll disappear.

Don't worry, God will surely bless you with a loving and caring husband who will wait until the wedding night and will cherish you for life.

Stand steadfastly in your belief dear. I admire your courage.

Thanks so much... I appreciate. God bless you richly too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by yuzjet(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well, just as I opined earlier, your conclusion was a hasty generalization and doesn't cut it for the standard of every business person. That you had 2 or 3 experiences doesn't mean these things are a fact. Take note, please. wink

This is noted though.
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by Mryacks: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2023
That the experience of true sincere love is better than money....
Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by virginboy1(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2023
*Stealing of Peennis

*I don't believe some girls spread demonic spirits once you fuvk them

1 Like

Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by oluwaseyi0: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2023
The physical controls the spiritual

Yes, you read that right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.