Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? (3905 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Bantino(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2023
Share your experience, and be sincere

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2023
I've never allowed such type of stupid situation

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2023
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by wittywriter: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
grin grin
Why are you laughing¿, just curious on why it's funny and not annoying.
MrsTwrite:

It has happened to me, to cut the long story short we stopped talking.
So what happened to you relates to someone you know then what if it/he was a total stranger.

Wittyness.
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2023
wittywriter:

Why are you laughing¿, just curious on why it's funny and not annoying.

Wittyness.

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by superlanny(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2023
There is no justification, but I can understand that sometimes that third leg can have a mind of its own even when you don't activate it. It will take a lot of self control to be squeezed in a tight bus and a woman's soft bum is wedged against your groin, there's potential for a catastrophic reaction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2023
A satanic photo showing the carnal spirit resting inside of you
I pray that God has mercy on you and the blood of Jesus Christ overfloods ur life draining that satanic spirit from u so the Holy Spirit can come in and bring transformation to u

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by dontrulee: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
I pray that God has mercy on you and the blood of Jesus Christ overfloods ur life draining that satanic spirit from u so the Holy Spirit can come in and bring transformation to u

I hope you're not an hypocrite? grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Treasure17(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2023
It's to adjust your body posture. As a guy, you have to use your sense except you are undisciplined.
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2023
dontrulee:

I hope you're not an hypocrite? grin grin
I hope u are not a kidnapper...
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Treasure17(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2023
superlanny:
There is no justification, but I can understand that sometimes that third leg can have a mind of its own even when you don't activate it. It will take a lot of self control to be squeezed in a tight bus and a woman's soft bum is wedged against your groin, there's potential for a catastrophic reaction.
It's pretty simple when you can prevent the catastrophic reaction.
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by dontrulee: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Frotteurism..,.. some ladies find it annoying, some ladies don't mind.

Very common along long and tight queues.
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by dontrulee: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
I hope u are not a kidnapper...

No I'm not.
But we know your type, "the holier than thou set of people" grin grin

One more time, I hope you're not an hypocrite? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by tydi(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:

That mean to say you guys got talking from the bus and became friends after his bazoka touched your kamakuze and sparked reactions he invited you over put him one for your zero then he stopped contact and you guys stopped talking..
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Silentgroper(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I've never allowed such type of stupid situation

never had a guy rock u?
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by LadyRosa(f): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2023
Bantino:
Share your experience, and be sincere

Bantino, you suppose don pass this kind level. I don know you for NL for like close to 10 yrs now, you suppose leave all this childish post already.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Reminderz: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2023
sometimes it happens because the man couldn't control himself, sometimes it's due to the fact that the woman knows what she's doing... I've experienced such sexual harassment before... this lady keeps rubbing off her body with mine under the guise of no space...

for an average man, this is enough to get him hard because of the sexual signals it automatically sends to the brain, this doesn't mean the man calls for it... if women had something that's quite visible as the penis when erect in public, we would actually understand that women can very much as well be perverts... but because no evidence, we put all blame on the man...smh

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Bantino(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2023
LadyRosa:

Bantino, you suppose don pass this kind level. I don know you for NL for like close to 10 yrs now, you suppose leave all this childish post already.

grin grin grin
With all the plenty problems in Naija, I cannot come and kill my self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Jazzman01: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2023
All these guys seeking for the opinion of ladies on Nairaland are just wasting their time. There are few genuine ladies here and the few ones hardly comment. Others are just males hiding under a female username.

If you want to get the opinion of real ladies, go to Twitter or Instagram. Thats where you will find them.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Bantino(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:
sometimes it happens because the man couldn't control himself, sometimes it's because of the fact that the woman knows what she's doing... I've experienced such sexual harassment before... this lady keeps rubbing off her body with mine under the guise of no space...

for an average man, this is enough to get him hard because of the sexual signals it automatically sends to the brain, this doesn't mean the man calls for it... if women had something that's quite visible as the penis when erect in public, we would actually understand that women can very much as well be perverts... but because no evidence, we put all blame on the man...smh

You’re correct
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Olawade24: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:
sometimes it happens because the man couldn't control himself, sometimes it's because of the fact that the woman knows what she's doing... I've experienced such sexual harassment before... this lady keeps rubbing off her body with mine under the guise of no space...

No evidence you go explain tire

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Bakrabas: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2023
I had once find myself in this situation before inside the Red brt bus from ketu to Ikorodu but the fact that my mind was not there no arousal.

Also, a lady was once stood behind me on standing bus rubbing her chest on my back but for the fact that I wasn't comfortable seeing myself standing inside the bus totally turned me off on that day

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
never had a guy rock u?
Na
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Cerebellum: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Comman visit me so that we can both bind the devil togethergrin
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Silentgroper(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Na
Cap...
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
Cap...
I'm serious

I won't like it so I avoid such situation
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Silentgroper(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I'm serious
I won't like it so I avoid such situation
U ever gone clubbing?
do u go to parties?? U knw ur friend's bday parties, get together and d likes?
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by fineberry(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2023
This things happen....but if you mind dey there you will be arouse but of not, you will not feel anything

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
U ever gone clubbing?

do u go to parties?? U knw ur friend's bday parties, get together and d likes?
Never gone clubbing

Family parties yes and I don't dance
Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by narite: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2023
LadyRosa:

Lol..I am now starting to see the level of hypocrisy on this forum.

Based on the pic on your own profile, this statement should never, ever be coming from you. You made those words meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Woodshot: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
grin

Nairaland masculine genders sef! I thought the question is meant for the ladies?

Anyways, while on the AM bus in London Downtown way way back in 06 I was in such tense scenario.

This big chested African man was just standing a breath away from me and the whole time we stood I was un-naturally quite because of last night. You see, I had my heart broken into pieces the other night by my SO then.

Perhaps I was giving out the wrong energy/vibes, but my teary eye had that "fucck me right now look" and my hairline was in total disarray. I was messed up. The one thing I needed was to get off the bus and submerged myself in the bathtub.

We were right there facing each in the bus when my eyes by its own volition traveled down to his groin area.

It was a thick one.

Looking back at his face I had the naughtiest smile and boy was he super ashamed.

I felt my whole being suddenly taken over by a force way beyond my control. It was a lustful force.

That moment felt like the bus had only the two of us inside.

I trained my now cleared eyes on him. Starring deep down way inside his soul and the spell was cast !

His hands holding on lost its grip... Goosebumps took control of his entire body. And his started to quake and should I say shiver.

Still acting and being under a control other than my own powers I found myself taking hold of his hands and guiding them to my sweet bossom.

The next minute found him resting his head like a baby on my succulent breasts.

He was literally sobbing like a hungry baby.

I knew right there that man hasn't fuccked a pussy in a decade and I took his hands tightly in mine and immediately the bus rolled to a stop we scampered down.

Any kid watching through the window in the early morning would have seen two black grownups fuccking near trash bins in a darky street.

I am/was such a hoe...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? by Light78: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
The question is for ladies but guys are the ones answering. How then do you guys intend to know how the ladies would feel when you won't keep shut.

Very useless and annoying people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin / Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? / How I Was Raped By 2 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.