Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) (12580 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Something for the road…..
Tho the update small😩😩😩
But we go chop am like that
You are doing well OP, keep it coming in a lengthy updates biko

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
You actually exposing all yahoo's format and update

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Caseywilliams(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=Mhizzard post=126615281]You actually exposing all yahoo's format and update
e no fit change anything
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by nickfrane(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
You Dan Dey enter agbawo shii. Kola na person
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dangerrard: 4:15am On Oct 26, 2023
This na full working boiz update... keep it coming bro, you doing great

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=Caseywilliams post=126615319][/quote] i don't get u.
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Frankwriter.....please kerp it coming. I'm really enjoying your story.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Something for the road…..
Tho the update small😩😩😩
But we go chop am like that
You are doing well OP, keep it coming in a lengthy updates biko

I go try make am lengthy.

I have been busy lately.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Frankwriter.....please kerp it coming. I'm really enjoying your story.

Thank you
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dangerrard:
This na full working boiz update... keep it coming bro, you doing great

Thank you.
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Episode 14

Living with Kola wasn’t as hard as I had imagined before coming to Festac. He took me in like a brother. We would wake up and first thing first was to check our phones and go through the foreign e-mail, Facebook, and other dating apps we worked with. After which we did our money rituals, like brushing our teeth, washing our face, and then, breakfast.

He had a few foodstuffs stocked in the house, but he barely cooked. Kola told me he wasn’t good at it except whenever his girlfriend visited. He was prone to buying food outside. A part of his kitchen was already retired with all these disposable plates, and take-away.

But ever since I came to Festac, I had been the one cooking for Biola, Kola, and myself. They testified how good my cooking skills were. They both enjoyed my meal and Kola would always refer to me as the woman in the kitchen.

We were living the good life with steady lights, air-conditioned rooms, and steady food as well. We had our basic needs which included shelter, food, and clothes. And we mostly stayed indoors, plotting our mischievous acts.

There was a day my uncle called to find out if I had gotten a new job. I told him I was awaiting calls from two different companies. He said OK, believing my lies, and wished me well. He didn’t even ask about my father. Well, I understood so well.

At this point, Smith and I were already negotiating about what I told him earlier, that I would come to the US after I finish my exams in Canada. Somehow he felt skeptical about it, but I kept on luring him to send the flight money and all the expenses it would cost me.
Since he hadn’t seen my face, I guess that was one of the reasons he didn’t push forward. Sometimes we would argue and talk. You know, all that relationship stuff. And in the end, he will still apologize for not trusting me and we will still get back together as lovers.

One Friday morning, Kola told Biola and I that his girlfriend would be coming to spend the weekend with him and that meant our presence wasn’t needed for like 2 days or more. So he told us to lodge in a hotel until she goes back. I was going to ask if Biola was homeless, but then I didn’t want to sound insensitive. I knew which time he would share his story with me.

The money was there, so lodging in a hotel wasn’t a big deal for Biola and I. I only had one mission, lodge in a nice hotel, eat, b0mb, and sleep well.
Biola went his way and I also left on my own, even though I wasn’t conversant with my new environment. But one thing I assured myself was that I wasn’t going to miss my way here in Lagos.

I picked some of my essentials, zipped my small bag,g and slung it over my shoulder. I didn’t have any hotel in mind while leaving the house. As soon as I stepped outside, I saw a taxi coming in my direction. I waved down and walked towards where he stopped wearing my Palazzo trousers and a big black polo. I still maintained my usual low cut. So, I literally looked cute and simple. My skin shone bright in the sun as my melanin popped up.

"Where?" Asked the taxi driver.

"I just need to chill in a good hotel around here," I told him.

"Oh, okay," he opened the front seat for me.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" I sat and closed the door.

"Sure, there are a lot of them out there, like Golden King, Rockview Hotel, Benny Hotels. Dublina suites," he paused when he noticed I liked the sound of the last one he mentioned.

"Doubly... what? What was that?" I asked lamely.

"Dublina suites," he repeated. The hotel is good and affordable too," the driver added.

"Okay, if you think so, let’s get there."

"Alright, I’m sure you will like the place."

After about 20 minutes drive, we arrived at the hotel. The outside view wasn’t bad anyway, so I felt the hotel would make sense.

"How much?" I turned to the taxi driver.

"Boss, you can give me 5k," he said smiling.

"Who’s your boss? I have 3k."

"No, 3k is not good, chief," he continued to flatter.

So, I added an extra 1K before he collected it.

I went into the hotel, met the receptionist, and was told a day was 25 thousand naira, but since I was staying for three days, I would get a discount of 5K. The young pretty girl showed me some rooms before I agreed to make payments.
It was around 3:00 PM when I lodged in room 14 at Dublina Suites. I lay there pressing my phone and replying to my potential client, and before I could say jack, I dozed off.

It was around 5:00 PM when I eventually woke up. The weather was chilly and it felt like it was going to rain. Then my phone rang. It was Biola calling. He called to find out where I lodged. He said Dublina was quite far from where he lodged. From the background voice, I could hear a feminine voice. And when he ended the call, I felt a wave in my body.

Why stay here alone when you can go get a girl out there and have fun? The voice that rushed through my head.

You have the money, so why stay bored here? The voices kept rushing through my head.

Well, your guess is as good as it is, yeah. I couldn’t resist the urge. I recalled my escapades with Annabelle, and the urge to get laid went high.

When it was finally dark, I locked the room and stepped out. I was gradually living the wayward life I had detested. I hadn’t even gone far before I saw some call girls standing along the road in their skimpy clothes and colored faces. These girls were always easier to identify by the way they dress.

Long story short, I bargained with one and she said the least she could go for a night was 20,000. I agreed and promised her I would keep her for three days if she treated me well. She let out a naughty smile and we went back to my hotel room.

Surprisingly, the first question she asked when we got in was, "Are you a Yahoo boy?"

I was confused. Why this question?

"No, I’m not. Why do you ask?" I lied.

"Um, nothing. It just crossed my mind," she said in her sweet, angelic tone.

"Okay, I actually visited a friend here and I will be going back to Abuja next week," I continued to tell more lies.

"Okay, no problem. Welcome to Lagos."

"Thank you," I smiled sheepishly.

Silence accompanied us for some seconds, and I was wowed by her curvy backside when she unbuttoned her short, gown.

"I’m curious, why did you choose this work?" I finally broke the short silence.

She suddenly turned and looked me in the eyes. "I didn’t choose it, she said."

"So how come you are doing it?" I asked.

I learned from my sister. She told me she was working here in Lagos and promised to find work for me if I left the village for Lagos. But unfortunately, when I got here, I found out this is what she does, and eventually, I ended up like her," she confessed.

"Wow, so how about your parents?" I asked further.

"My father is late, but my mother is in the village."

That was the end of our discussion. I didn’t want to ask further. Even though she refused to tell me her name, I quite understood her reasons.

"Ready for the first round?" She queried, as she stepped forward, pulling off my black polo, tickling my n!pples before pushing me down to the bed, wearing just her pant!es as her sized b00bs clapped.

I found the strip of cond0ms I had packed, ripped one open, and managed to roll it on with gritted teeth.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

If you want more, keep the comments coming.

That's the only thing that drives me to write more.

3 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Caseywilliams(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Holy ghost come down, coz ur people is going astray

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Caseywilliams:
Holy ghost come down, coz ur people is going astray

😂

Which people?
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dangerrard: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Frank pls... tomorrow is Saturday we will need updates to chill with the weekend. You are doing an amazing job
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Caseywilliams(m): 3:02am On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=frankwriter post=126654270]
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ever since you started yahoo,it is when you started lying so deceiving someone physically should not have bother you

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Good boy gone bad!
Smh, there is nothing in that kind of life tho, except for its glitz and recklessness
You're doing well Oga Frank, keep it coming rush rush

2 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by nickfrane(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
Oyahhhhhhhhh
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Good boy gone bad!
Smh, there is nothing in that kind of life tho, except for its glitz and recklessness
You're doing well Oga Frank, keep it coming rush rush

Episode 15 coming soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Bat419(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
frankwriter:

Episode 15 coming soon.
We de wait

2 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Episode 15

My stay at Dublina Hotel was memorable with the call girl who was nothing but friendly and fun to chat with.
After the night, I told her to stay back because I really enjoyed her company, even though she still refused to tell me her name. Well, I returned the favor by telling her the wrong name. I told her my name was Kelvin.

She told me that most of them wish to stop their ugly business, but it’s not as easy to quit as we think. Just like a bad habit of smoking and drinking. According to her, she had tried to quit but would eventually see herself accepting calls from her old cl!ents. And sometimes the reward was always tempting to resist.

“What if you are given money to start a business?” Would you continue?” I asked her.

“It depends on the business, you know.”

“How? How do you mean?” I asked.

“Yes, it depends on the nature of the business. Some businesses would keep you busy and require your attention, while some won’t.”

“Yeah, true, you’re right.”

“So, if the business is lucrative and requires steady attention, there won’t be room for any form of that any longer, even though that doesn’t mean the person would quit instantly, but at least to some extent.” She continued.

I quite understood what she meant and I did enjoy the whole conversation. She really had something upstairs, even though she didn’t have a university degree which you will realize by the way she pronounced certain words, but I didn’t make m0ckery of her.

“What do you do for a living?” She had asked.

“I’m into import and exports, general merchandise,” I told her.

She believed me and went on to ask further questions, which I attended to smartly.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night was entertaining with long hours of s3x. I did make sure I wore a condom to avoid STDs. I really can’t forget those nights in a hurry, but I wouldn’t want to bore you with all the details. Or perhaps I wouldn’t want to get you turned on.

Winks.

I paid for the food and drinks we had for those three days. She had an extra skimpy gown in her bag, which she wore and later washed on Sunday. She would sit on the bed wearing her panties and her bra beside me, jisting and all that. Omo, story long shaa. I enjoyed myself and felt like a celebrity. She made it more fun. I almost fell in love but the thought of knowing she’s a prost!tute ruined everything.

Finally, Monday morning arrived. I paid her off and she left. I had to collect her number because she was more than a hook-up girl. I would love to meet with her again. She’s worth my time and money. And for the three days, I spent over 150K.
Kola told me over the phone that we could come back on Monday, which meant her babe had gone back.

While leaving Dublina around 11 a.m., I got a call from my mom.

“Hello, Dave. How are you doing? How is your father?”

“Mom, I’m fine. How are you? And how is your business? Dad is good.”

“My dear, we bless God for life. Though things are not going well,” she replied.

She sounded disturbed, and that made my heart skip. What could have gone wrong? I was worried

“What happened? Hope you’re not sick?” I asked speedily.

“I’m not sick, my dear. The shop rent is not readily available and this man is threatening to rent it out.” My mom sounded like one sobbing.

“Ah, how much again?”

“Dave, where are you going to see 80k?” she asked.

“Um, don’t worry.”

If only my mum knew the amount of money in my accounts.

“I shouldn’t worry. Are you going to pay the 80k?” She asked sarcastically.

“Don’t worry, Mom, I’ll reach out to a friend.”

“Okay, that will be fine. Please, do if you have anyone. I will pay the person back in a few weeks,” she said.

“Alright.”

I quickly ended the call, feeling so emotional. I just spent almost two times the actual amount she talked about. I really felt bad my mother was going through a hard time. I had wanted to send her money long ago, but my only challenge was how to tell her how I had made such money. I knew my mom so well. She detested !llegal money and wouldn’t want to have anything to do with sw!ndled money, even if she’s dy!ng. That was her belief.
She still sees me as the young innocent boy she gave birth to 20-something years ago.

I quickly alerted Kola and narrated my mom's ordeal to him. I asked him to send her the money through his account. I wish he could send more than 80K, but that will get things complicated. Even if I tell my mom I played a bet, she will still not be happy with it.

So, Kola sent her the 80k which I paid back to his account. My mom called immediately to thank me that she had received the money. She also asked that I send Kola's account number so she could pay back once she received the money she was expecting.

After returning from the Dublina Hotel, I met Kola and Biola in the living room. They both welcomed me cheerfully. Kola teased me, saying I must have laid with 3 different girls. I didn’t say anything. We just laughed over it and shook hands. We chit-chatted in the living room before I went in to bring out my laptop.
You know I now own a laptop, right? Yes, I told you Kola ordered a laptop and an iPhone for me after the second cash out through the credit card stuff.

I continued to pursue my dream of wire transfer because that has been what I decided to pursue and not just depend on one client to send funds to me. Smith was telling me to give him time so that he would make enough money to send to me, but I felt he wasn’t going to send any money until he sees my face. Truth is, yahoo is not easy oo. It requires consistency and patience. If you rush your cl!ents, you lose them instantly because you would appear as a $cam to them.

Well, with time I became good in the game of the credit stuff. I could now load credit cards, mobile deposits, checks, and other card loadings. I was feeling myself, but I still hadn’t gotten what I needed, which was a wire transfer. I needed one big cash out to execute my plans; rent a good apartment and rent a shop.

Days crawled into weeks and nothing was coming forth via the wire stuff, but my guys were cashing out weekly. Before then, I already told my uncle that I was working in one company that paid me 75K monthly. The same lie I told my mom, which enabled me to send her 30k some time ago.

After one month, no cash out from my side yet. Meanwhile, I was spending the one I had with me. Kola wasn’t providing all that he had done before. It was all man on his own. Sometimes he would travel and stay for days or weeks before returning to Festac. And other days he goes to his boutique and stays there. So, the food we eat isn’t dependent on him all the time.

Besides, Biola and I weren’t the only guys under his tutelage. He still had some guys that did come around to learn from Biola. About two of them. I really felt it was time to make my own money and move out because he wasn’t as friendly again, unlike when I came in.

Sometimes, we attended parties together. Biola and Kola were balling doing dorime but I hadn’t cashed out for a month plus. It was giving me worry because I was spending the one in my account and my account was going down daily.

Everything was going well until one Friday evening when I opened one of the drawers on the TV shelf to check for the TV remote. Then, I was baffled by what I saw. A brown calabash that contained something like soap laced with cowries and other substances I could not recognize. The calabash was partly opened. I could feel my heart skipped a bit.

My heartbeat suddenly increased. Lots of thoughts ran through my head.

What! Black soap? Yahoo Plus? No, I can’t do this one. I only saw these things in movies. Anything about jazz or Vood00, I’m out. I came from a good Christian background, so I can’t sh3d blood.

I freaked out and closed it back.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer

_________

My updates are not regular because I have a life outside of writing. Y’all should understand. Most times I sacrifice my nights to write for you but most of you won’t still engage.

I still appreciate those who engage steadily, I love you guys. ❤❤❤

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Caseywilliams(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Inside that ur evian, another evian dey inside.
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Caseywilliams(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by 77up(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
I actually got this thread today and I gladly read all the updates today.

I have put everything on hold to read everything. I must say you write so well bro, God bless you wholeheartedly.

You got a new fan, please keep it coming .

4 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lol 😆 so Dave thought all those steady cash out na from God, boys dey run things correct.
Inside that hustling, another hustle still dey, normal. I am sure Dave will later delve Into that Plus zone too, if not, Kola and Biola will part ways with him and that will be his undoing unless God is on his side.

You are doing exceptionally well Oga Frank ❤️❤️🫵🏾🫵🏾

2 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=Caseywilliams post=126683965][/quote]
Bro/Sis, abeg stop quoting the whole update 🙏
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Caseywilliams(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
It wasn't intentional pls

2 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
If you let them know about what you found out,they will try to lure you to that stage

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by nickfrane(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Gehngehn

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2023
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dangerrard: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Frank I really appreciate your updates... your story is amazing and addictive. E be like say Dave auto grace don apply break. Anticipating next update. Kudos man

2 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Lol 😆 so Dave thought all those steady cash out na from God, boys dey run things correct.
Inside that hustling, another hustle still dey, normal. I am sure Dave will later delve Into that Plus zone too, if not, Kola and Biola will part ways with him and that will be his undoing unless God is on his side.

You are doing exceptionally well Oga Frank ❤️❤️🫵🏾🫵🏾

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Is A Dangerous Game / I Thought It Was Real / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.