Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) (12610 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
GuyFawkes7:
I still remember vividly when my own homie sly me of 8k dos back then 2020......werey say the work done die and I later heard from his friends say the aza nor die say maye pay.......

Any how sha,this work of art dey give me nostalgia..

Chaiii... Though, this story is not here to promote fraud angry

The end of the story is what matters.

In case I'm unable to complete this story on this platform, y'all should follow my Facebook page: Frank The Writer.
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by GuyFawkes7: 5:10am On Oct 19, 2023
I've been following ur works since '21
frankwriter:

In case I'm unable to complete this story on this platform, y'all should follow my Facebook page: Frank The Writer.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Episode 10

The first cash-out felt like a dream come true. I didn’t expect it to be that fast, but just like Kola said, my grace is automatic. I chatted with him when finally I was calmed. I asked him how the money would be shared and how soon.

"Bro, calm down. We are together. I’m not running away with your money."

"No, I didn’t say so. I just wanted to know the latest. Remember we have a third party."

"Sure, that one wouldn’t be a problem. You will settle him yourself. The money will get to everybody."

"Okay, no problem."

"Yeah, this is just the beginning. Keep b0mbing. Your life is going to take a new turn soon," he said.

"Thank you, my boss."

"And remember one Cl!ent could change your life."

"Sure."

"So, how do I keep up with this man now that he has paid? He wants to come see me and desperately wants to video call too." I told Kola

"There are still more from where the 5K dolls came from."

I didn’t understand what he meant, so I asked him what that meant.

"I mean, where this money came from, there is still more to come from there, so continue your sweet chat with him, give him more attention now, and make him believe he’s gotten your heart. Trust me, he will pay more." Kola explained.

It was then I understood what he meant. Well, I just hope it works out. Smith has been kind and patient enough to see me on video call. I just hope he doesn’t lose it.

The next day, Osas came looking for me. The last time we chatted, I told him that there was progress. When we met, he asked if Smith eventually paid, and I told him the truth. He shook my hands excitedly.

"Congrats, bro." He said.

"Thank you, my guy."

"Bäd boy. Who come be Aza man?"

He actually meant whose account the money came through. That's the middleman. He asked if it was through me. I told him it was through Kola my friend who had introduced me to the game.

"Are you sure he won’t sly you? Do you trust him that much?"

"Chill, the Kola that I know won’t betray me. We have been friends since childhood."

"See, let me tell you, this is street business. You don’t trust people that way. Anybody can f*** you up, open your eyes. Don't dull oo."

"There is nothing to worry about. He won't run with my money." I assured Osas.

"I suppose to get a share from the money too," he added.

"Normal. Your share of the money will get to you. I just know Kola won’t disappoint," I replied.

Osas and I sat and had a very long talk in the corridor. I learned he has been surviving through this Yahoo for the past few months. He told me his story; how one of his uncles came to his village and promised him that he would help him learn a trade. Unfortunately, things didn’t go as planned, and he ended up securing a job instead, though the job wasn’t paying the way he wanted.

Sadly, the uncle d!ed the following year after he brought him to Lagos. Since then, Osas has continued to pay the rent and live in the apartment, surviving through Yahoo and other things he does. His uncle had no child or wife.

In return, I told him my story, not sparing the fact that I came from a bröken home. And my parents weren’t staying in the same place. He had this p!ty look on his face when I was done narrating it. And that was how Osas and I became close.

Later that day, I went for my usual lesson work, this time, happily. There was this joy inside my heart. Words can’t describe how I felt. I sat on the yellow Danfo bus heading to Ketu. I thought about all the possible things I would buy with the money. The one I will send to my mom. And how best to convince her about the source. I had so many things running through my head, that I couldn’t wait to receive my share of the money from Kola.

Two days later, Kola texted me. It was about the money. He told me it was 2 million plus in naira. That was the total money. I trusted him because I hadn’t done any foreign transaction before and I didn’t understand naira rates then. Kola said he would give me 75% and take the remaining 25% and from the said 75% I would give Osas whatever I want to.

Well, I didn’t argue about it. He was the one who introduced me to the game, and he received the money too. I wanted to say why not 80:20 but instead I replied. "No problem."

I didn’t have enough will to challenge his decision. Truth is, I didn’t even think 75:25. I thought he would want 40/60 or 70/30. I felt that way because I didn’t struggle to make the money anyway.

So, I sent him my details and in less than two minutes, Kola credited me with 1 million plus. That was the first time I had seven figures in my account. I stared at the figures. I can’t really recall the exact amount, but it was above 1.5 million naira.

"Thank you, boss," I texted him in appreciation with some love emojis.

"Enjoy my guy. And don’t forget there is more where that one came from, so keep b0mbing."

"Sure, I will."

"And always remember that one client could change your life."

"Definitely."

I couldn’t believe I made my first million from Yahoo in less than two months. I told myself I wouldn’t stop. I felt motivated to do more. I didn’t really think if Kola cheäted me or not. I wasn’t in the game for long to know that.

My happiness was the figures in my bank account. I barely had five figures throughout my stay at the university. So, having that kind of amount in my account felt different. I wanted to send 50K to Osas but it seemed so small. So, I doubled it because of his story. Besides, he knew the exact amount involved in it. He was the one who finalized the deal with Smith.

I had thought Osas would ask how Kola and I went about the money, but he seemed not interested. I sent him his share. He was thankful. He said I should give him updates if I have so both of us can also work together and make more money. He told me the last time he cashed out, was three months ago, and since then he has been struggling to meet potential clients. It has always been fāke, fäke accounts like him.

Back to my conversation with Smith. I continued our sweet and flirty chats. He said he wanted to see me, so I told him to wait for three weeks. By then I would be done with my Master's degree. I further told him that I would personally come to the U.S. and see him myself. That was what Kola suggested. He said that was the best way to make him send more money. Because I would ask him to send flight money, which he would gladly do. Kola said after that, we will conclude what next to do with him.

I still kept in touch with other cliënts, building relationships with them while waiting for an opportunity to strike. Smith was too quick to pay, I won’t lie. I didn’t expect it that soon. Kola was hopeful he would pay more and this time, he would page hugely.

Well, money sweet sha. Now that I have a million plus in my account, what’s next?

In the next episode, I will tell you how I spent it and how my life continued after my first cash out.

To be continued..
©Frank The Writer

More comments to unlock the next episode

4 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Shomek(m): 1:33am On Oct 20, 2023
frankwriter:

What's your name on Facebook?
I barely open my messenger on my page.
The messages there are always "Hi, Hello"
my name is "AFOLabi joseph fundz"
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
frankwriter:

are you the one that wore black your FB Dp?

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Really interesting story. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mhizzard:

are you the one that wore black your FB Dp?

Yeah, I'm the one.
There is only one Frank The Writer grin
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Really interesting story. Keep it up.

Thank you
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
frankwriter:

Yeah, I'm the one. There is only one Frank The Writer grin
followed

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Dang! Frankwriter never disappoints 💯
Your stories are always on point
Keep it coming boss

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Episode 11

With millions chilling in my bank account, I felt so different. Truly, money has spirit, and if one is not careful enough, it tends to control you. I did my best to subdue the forces that wanted me to start showing I had made money. My uncle was the last person I expected to find out. I didn’t want him to suspect that I had started any frädulent act.

So, whenever he was out for work. I do go out and have extra meals. Sometimes, I bought shawarma. On other days, I could go for pizza or chicken. I literally bought everything that I craved, like a pregnant woman. I enjoyed myself for the moment while patiently waiting to execute the bigger plans in my head.

Within two weeks, I had added noticeable weights. Yes, because I was eating everything that I wanted to eat. I didn’t rely only on what my uncle and I cooked. I also drank some of my favorite drinks. I really felt happy in those moments.

Fortunately for me, my uncle traveled for a business trip and he was to spend a week plus in Abuja. And that was when I realized the power of money and freedom. I had two more weeks to finish up my lesson work. I couldn’t wait to collect my last 15K and quit the f**king job.

In my uncle's absence, my wardrobe changed with new and fancy clothes. Likewise my footwear and gadgets too. I got a bigger power bank that enabled me to stay online for hours, chatting with my cl!ents. I literally woke up in the morning and did nothing other than eat, press my phone, sleep, listen to music, eat, press my phone, and sleep.

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I still attended Lessons.

Sometimes, I go to Osas's apartment. We would drink and play PS4. He had suddenly become my friend and accomplice. Unlike me, Osas had a laptop and sometimes we watched movies with his laptop. But the major thing he does with his laptop is to b0mb his cl!ents. He smokes sometimes, but I don’t. I detested the smell of it so much.

Osas also had a girlfriend too. She once visited him and made us good egusi soup and eba. Christie was a very friendly and kind girl. I liked her tho. It was a jolly moment of my life and I was having a good time in Lagos in my uncle's absence.

The day Christy came, we went out later in the night. I was the one who took care of the bills after we ate pepper soup and drank.

Yeah, I was a university graduate, but even if I was offered a job of 150K or 200K, which was almost impossible in this country for a graduate. The money might seem big, but by the time you subtract transport fare, rent, bills, feeding, and the rest, you will barely have enough to live the life you desire. How long would I do that to save up for the future; marry, build a house, buy a car?

So I decided in my mind that there was no going back. Osas also kinda motivated me because he has been keeping up with Yahoo ever since he lost his uncle. You needed to see the interior design of his room and parlor. The dude was doing pretty well with the money he made from Yahoo. He liked money so much. I would say Osas loved money at every point.

He always make reference to Pablo Escobar, his mentor. He had a frame of Pablo hung in his room. "I wanna be rich like Pablo Escobar," Osas would always tell me.

One thing I liked about Osas was his honest lifestyle and he wouldn’t live to please anybody. He’s just him. There was no room to fäke anything. I remember when his girlfriend wanted him to get her a wig of 100K. Osas clearly told her he can never get her such. Instead, he would rather use the money and buy more properties should in case he go broke, he would sell them off.
And that was a smart mentality. I learnt that from him.

"Don't let any girl push you into overdoing stuff for her. When you go broke, none of them will give you shishi," he had advised me.

According to Osas, he started doing Yahoo after he attended a party with a friend here in Lagos. He said he saw boys younger than him buying drinks in gaskets. And you would have seen their car keys strapped to their belt. He really felt out of place that night. And that was more like a challenge to him and as a sharp guy that he was, he learned so fast from his friend.

He also taunted me for not having a girlfriend to spend my money and time with. I told him women weren’t my priority at the moment. Any girl would want to follow me now once she notices that I have money. So for now I don’t need that fäke love. I told him.

"Story. Tell me, if you were a girl, wouldn’t you go after a rich guy?" He asked jokingly.

We simply laughed over it.

He later gave me a girl’s contact and said I should chat her up.

Boom. That was how I started chatting one Annabelle. We chitty-chatted for three days, and she was willing to come see me already.
Wow! At first, I didn’t want her to come, but when I confirmed from my uncle that he would spend more days in Abuja, I agreed to her requests. Judging from the pictures she sent, Girl was looking stunning. So I anticipated her visit like the coming of the Lord.

Meanwhile, Smith and I were still in touch, and likewise, other new catch I got from YouTübe and Facebook. Some of them weren’t English folks, so Kola told me to use one app that enabled me to translate Spanish and other foreign languages. Truth is, at first it was tiring translating before replying, but with time I got you used to it. You know the thing about consistency.

So, at that point, Smith and I were discussing my trip from Canada to the US. I promised him that I would be coming to see him after my Master's degree. The plan was to bill him for the flight and other expenses. We progressed by the day and I was sending him uncläd pictures from Alexandra’s Twitter account. That woman never stopped updating with new pictures and she really helped my life. Smith was a pervërt and he loved to see nüdés

So, Annabelle came on a Thursday evening to meet that cräzy fellow she had been texting on WhatsApp. I was a very good texter, I could make you feel so good while texting you.

I met her at the gate when she called and informed me she was waiting outside. I was wowed when I met her. She didn’t look different from the picture she sent, except that she was wearing a wig.

"Finally," I said.

"Finally, what?" She giggled and embraced me in a warm hug.

It was around 4:30 PM. The weather was cool and inviting as I led her into our apartment. Annabelle wore a tight gown that revealed her curvy shape and big @ss. She actually smelled good and that was attractive. The few girls I’ve met didn’t know the importance of smelling good as a lady. They just think dressing fine is all that matters. Not until you approach them, boom, the odor from their wigs alone would almost make you throw up. Well, that’s by the way.

In the living room, Annabelle asked lots of questions. I answered the basics and lied about some that I believed wasn’t any of her business. I wasn’t the type that let a stranger know everything about me at a go.

Before her arrival, I already filled the generator and turned it on. The TV was on, the ceiling, and the standing fan was cooling the living room. I offered her a big Hollandia Yoghurt and chin chin. I gave her the remote to choose any channel she would love to watch.

I sat on the sofa, pressing my phone, and at intervals, I noticed he would glance at me before refocusing on the TV. I knew she was already falling for me. I could feel it.

"Why are you there pressing your phone? You have a visitor to entertain," she said and threw a small pillow at me.

"What else do you want me to do? I’m not a good talker," I said.

"Oh, I see, but you are a good texter," she laughed.

"Yes, I am. But this is reality. I’m not good at all that talking and talking."

"Blah blah blah blah." She mimicked me.

I suddenly felt like I was boring her, so I stood up and dragged her from the seat.

"What happened? What are you trying to do?"

I turned on the music. Looked her in the face. "Let's dance."

We started dancing gradually rocking each other. I wasn't more of a good dancer but she was really good at rocking her fat @ss and that got me turned on. We eventually ended up in the bedroom. Went from cuddl!ng to pounding her.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

L!ke and Comment

❤❤

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
I won't continue oo if you guys are not commenting.

No way!

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dybala11(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
frankwriter:
I won't continue oo if you guys are not commenting.

No way!
Mr Frank, continue abeg. This your post don make me to leave the association of ghost readers just like that. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
You are now in new stage

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by daddio(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Thanks Frankwriter. I always look forward to reading your stories.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:10am On Oct 23, 2023
As it should be… Yahoo money no be the kind money wey you go get and you will still remain single, never.
Keep the updates coming Mr Frank

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dangerrard: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Frankie more updates bro, I've been refreshing this page all day. All your stories are always captivating and you are one of the few writters that follow their stories to the end and not abandon it half way

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
I don refresh page tire oh
Oga Frank abeg come and help us update oh🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Now that you guys commented, did you die? No!

😂😂

I will write thousands of words and you can't type less than 20 words. 😌
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Episode 12

Annabelle and I slept off after the first round.

Later, when I woke up, I gently cuddled her. She woke up and she knew what I needed. We went on another round of se.x as I was pounding and enjoying the juice of her honeyp0t.

As soon as her body began to jerk and shudder in response to her cl!max, I found myself astoundingly moved— as if by choral music that surprises you, or a k!ss from behind bestowed by your lover on tiptoes. Anabelle let out her high keening call and I felt an abrupt rush of my s3men, racing through me like twin rivers, turning with an acidic twist but not slowing down. I grabbed hold of her back, instinctually afraid she might leave me, and I arched myself toward her as I came.

Annabelle and I created some beautiful memories with our $ex escapades. She told me she’s from Cross River States and like we all heard, people from that place are good at bedroom exercises. You know what I mean, right? She didn’t prove otherwise. I even got exhausted before her.

It was twilight. The moon was up already. 7:30 PM was the time. Annabelle said she wouldn’t mind sleeping over, but I refused her. How can she? I barely knew her. What if something bad happens to her? I contemplated.

So, I convinced her to go, promising her that we would see again soon. She probably thought I lived alone and must have seen me as a very rich guy that she would fall for. No way!

I didn’t even have any feelings for her and wasn’t planning on developing any. Truth is, she felt cheap before me. Even though we enjoyed the s3x, but then I had nothing special for her. I credited her account with 25K and gave her 2K for transport. She was very happy.

"When next are we seeing again?" She had asked.

"I have your number, so I will definitely chat you up. I don’t know for now," I replied to her, but deep down I just wanted her to leave and never to come again. I saw her off to the gate and deleted her number afterward.

Fast forwarding, before my uncle returned from his trip from Abuja, I had spent nothing less than two 250K on fancy food, drinks, gadgets, and clothes, and at one party I went with Osas one Friday night. We really had fun that night, dancing and rocking with the girls. Osas was a very näughty guy. Aside from the fact that he loved money, she also loved women a lot. He loved to party too.

When my uncle arrived, he noticed I had added some weight because he said something about it, he made one remark. He said my cheek had grown. I just laughed but jokingly told him I had been sleeping and that could be the reason. He believed that. He didn’t have any choice.

Meanwhile, I made sure I hid all the new clothes I bought in the wardrobe. I went back to wearing the old ones in his presence.

Two weeks later, I ended my job as a lesson tutor. What a relief. Finally... Jessica’s mum added 2K to the usual 15K I collected monthly. I thanked her for the compensation. She said she is very proud of me and how I have helped her daughter, and likewise Jane.

I promised her that both of them would come out with flying colors after their exams. "I believe you, and I believe them too," she had said.

"Alright ma, God bless you. Thank you for the extra two 2k."

"You are welcome. God bless you too."

And that was the end of my teaching job.

Now, time to face the real job. When I informed Kola, he advised me to leave my uncle's house now that I was done with the teaching job. He advised that I come over to his side and learn more work and from there I would start my own business, rent a house, and live independently like a man. He said if I continued to live with my uncle, surely one day he would find out what I was doing.

Kola really made sense with what he said, but how would I tell him that? Where would I tell my uncle I’m going to? I was confused and didn’t know how best to convince him, or perhaps convey the information to my uncle.

One Sunday evening, my uncle was in a good mood that he wanted us to have drinks at a popular Joint. He was recently promoted to his workplace.

We got to the joint and he placed orders for himself and for myself. His favorite brand was Heineken, so I just went with it too, though I wasn’t a fan of alcoholic drinks.
While we waited for the barman to attend to us, I told my uncle what I had in mind. I told him I wanted to go stay at my father’s side and see if I could secure any profitable job since I would be jobless again.

While I spoke, he didn’t say a word, and he was about to speak when the barman served us our drinks and plate of pepper soup. So, my uncle insisted we eat, drink, and talk about it right after.

"Okay," I said and nodded my head.

Deep down, I was praying he wouldn’t say no or argue about my opinion. I was really tired of the house and needed to move out to express my freedom, so nobody would have to question me for sleeping late or pressing my phone over and over.

When we were done, and as soon as he paid, he wiped his hand with a tissue. When he coughed and cleared his throat, my uncle spoke up and said, "Dave, why do you want to go to your father’s side? You were there some time ago, and now you want to move in fully to find work," he paused.

I didn’t say anything either.

"Dave, you are no longer a kid. Don’t go and hide under your father. This is the time for you to stand as a man and make your own money. Get a good job and secure your future," he continued.

In my mind, I was like, get a good job where? And make money where? From all these petty works? Where is the money and where is the job? I didn’t say this to him, it was just my thoughts.

"Your father has played his own part. Now it’s your time," he added.

So, I explained to him that since I had no job and I didn’t get callbacks from the few places I had applied after the lesson job ended.

"And coupled with the fact that I used the money I managed to save up from my salary. I just cannot cope with it, it's just for a while, I will be back," I lied.

"Why not wait and see if more work opportunities would come out?" My uncle said, to my discomfort.

I didn’t even know what to say again, but my mind was really made up.
He eventually said that if I still wanted to go, then it was up to me, but he had given me the best advice an uncle would give.

Heaven knows I wasn’t planning to go to my father’s apartment and there is no way he would find out if I was there or not. Like I told you, he is my maternal uncle and somehow he didn’t have my father’s contact due to the issue my father had with my mom.

My uncle ordered for another bottle, but I wasn’t going to drink it again. I was filled already, so he continued to drink.

The following day, I told Osas my plans of moving to Festac. He said it was a good move and applauded me. He advised me not to lose guard when I got there.

"Street life is not easy. Your guy fit still reap you. So you suppose dey very careful, my guy," Osas said in his Benin tongue.

"No problem, I understand."

My mom was the last person I told about my intention to move to Festac to stay with my father. She didn’t even argue about it. Instead, she felt I wanted to change to an environment or something like that. After the long call with her, I told her I would send her some money just to hear what she would say.

"Send which money, Dave? Where did you get money to send to me?"

"The one I saved from the lesson work. Just a token," I tried convincing her.

I knew my mom so well. She wouldn’t just agree because she felt I needed money more than her. Perhaps my salary was just a token, 15 thousand naira. She refused and said I should hold it till I start working fully. That was the kind of mother I had, and I pondered how I would even send money to her again.

Imagine if I sent her something like 50K. I would have to explain and explain how I got the money. Well, I would have to wait for some time till I’m able to find a way. Deep down, I needed to give my mom some money to keep up with my siblings. I knew she needed that money more than I did.

It was on a Saturday afternoon when I left Ikotun to Festac. I had packed my new clothes, shoes, and gadgets, leaving behind a few of my old clothes. I told my uncle I’d be back if eventually, I didn’t get the work I desired, just to make him feel I was really going there to hunt for a job.

When I arrived at Festac, I followed Kola's description to 1st Avenue, where he resides. I met him with one fair dude in dreadlocks. Kola was happy to see me again. They both welcomed me cheerfully.

A new phase of life as a yahoo boy was set to begin.

Hope you wish me well.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

How long will you be a gh.ost reader?

5 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by nickfrane(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ride on
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dangerrard: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
frankwriter:

😂😂

No vex... we dey with you. Amazing piece... more ink to your pen bro

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dybala11(m): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2023
frankwriter:

😂😂

Oya no vex. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
I hope it is not HK

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by JOGICE(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
I’ve read stories about fraud & even did a project on it. Still amazes me how ppl are able to sleep peacefully after defrauding others

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
JOGICE:
I’ve read stories about fraud & even did a project on it. Still amazes me how ppl can sleep peacefully after defrauding others

Not everyone has a conscience like you do.
Some folks have sold theirs, just like our politicians too. 😭
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Damn! Dude just moved into HK just like that. He should have tried to secure his own place Instead. You're doing well OP
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Dangerrard: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2023
frankwriter:

Not everyone has a conscience like you do.
Some folks have sold theirs, just like our politicians too. 😭

Frank when is next update coming up... I've been refreshing this page since yesterday. Please 🙏, your story is addictive

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dangerrard:

Frank when is next update coming up... I've been refreshing this page since yesterday. Please 🙏, your story is addictive

Thank you
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Away from "The Hustler"

Here are some tropes to look forward to in my upcoming book, "Laughter In The Broken"

LITB is coming.

Anticipate!

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Episode 13

I called my uncle and informed him I was in Festac and likewise my mom. She asked how my father was doing.

"He’s doing fine," I l!ed.

I can’t really tell why I was going this far, lying and all that just to survive and make more money. Sometimes it felt like I was under a spéll or something. Who would have believed that Dave could turn into a Yahoo boy someday? A second-class-upper graduate from a prestigious university in Nigeria

Now, at Kola's apartments, I was wowed by the interior design. The big LED flat screen TV, PS4. Big home theater. Bigger bed, and fancy stuff.

That very day I arrived at Festac, Kola did a welcome hangout for me later in the evening.
He drove me and the other fair guy on dreadlock, who later introduced himself as Biola to a popular joint. We went on his newly launched Lexus, he posted on his status that day that got my attention.

It was around 8:00 PM when we arrived at the joint. It bubbled with loud music. Blue and red lights flickered here and there. You could see girls on sk!mpy wear. I think they work there too, and they have a mission to draw boys and men to the joint.

We reached there and sat on the empty chairs facing each other. Kola said I should place an order for anything I wanted and likewise Biola. I still hadn’t changed my wears. I was still on a blue polo and Jean trousers.

So, Biola called the attention of the bartender.

"Get me, Heineken," he said.

"Bring bottled water as well," I ordered.

Kola glanced at me. You know that kind of look that literally says, Why bottled water?

"Oh boy, you need to take something that will keep you up. Work dey this night oo," Kola alarmed. He then ordered for barbecue and a bottle of Hennessy.

Truth is, I wasn’t a fan of alcoholic drinks, so I told the bartender to get me Smirnoff Ice. I noticed Biola was already on his second, but while I was still on one. Dude was having a good time scrolling through his phone and sipping his drink.

Moments later, the Barbecue fish arrived. We washed our hands and started to devour the fat-garnished barbeque. It was so yummy and tasty. I think that’s one of the best barbecues I’ve ever eaten in a long time. I had a good time out with Kola and Biola chilling at the joint. Moments later, some girls went on stage and danced to entertain everyone that came. A good moment with Kola and his friend. The weather was inviting as well.

We got back that night and Kola began to teach me more scoops on how to catch more fish I also learned that not all clients sent you money. Some equally help you receive money and then send it to you in Nigeria. Those ones are regarded as pickers.

Biola was into dating and wire. His job is when you give him your client's bank details, he would then wire the money from the client's account to a different account. I think that’s where they got that "Wire wire" you usually hear.

What he usually does is post properties online like houses and the rest of it. He would act like the owner with the intention to sell the house or properties. Then when a serious buyer comes asking, he would first demand he or she pay at least 10 to 15% of the actual price of the properties before he could consider showing him or her the properties. He would further assure you that if you don’t like them, your money will be refunded, which he would never refund.

The next stage Kola introduced to me was website stuff. He told me to buy a credit card from the money I made from my first cash out. I didn’t argue. I got the credit card from häckers on a darkwëb. He explained that it could be used for both shopping or breaking into dating sites that use Credit cards for login.

He gave me the website to the darkwëb. And there, you could buy lots of stuff from all these häckers, like money highways, häcking software, credit cards, and many more. Sometimes the darkwëb wouldn’t connect because they are trying to avoid being caught by all these cr!me organizations like the FBI.

The darkw3b wasn't easy stuff, to be honest, but there was money in it. It’s just like every black market. Once you’re in, you choose the item you would like to buy. I wanted the credit card, the one that was valid and working, so I texted the seller and he confirmed to me that it was legit. I paid him $150. Kola already advised me that most of the häckers were equally scä.mmers too. Because the credit card sometimes works, but you would never see money in it. Some come with zero balance.

The guy who sold it to me was honest. He cautioned me to be fast as the owner might just block it. He gave me every damn info like phone numbers, e-mail, and other infos connected to the credit card. Then Biola helped me to check if the card was valid or not. When he did, I was so excited to hear that it was. And not only that, $6000 was the balance in it.

Man, that was too quick. Another quick cash out. I bet my case is always different. Truly, grace dey follow me.
Kola said again that my grace is automatic. I couldn’t be happier that night. He then helped me open a Zoosk account.

He equally helped me order stuff online with it. He said I needed a laptop, which he ordered alongside iPhone 11 to help me assess most stuff I needed. I was finally going to own an iPhone for the very first time in my life. He told me that most of the expensive stuff I see boys wearing was mostly ordered using a credit card. Some boys even travel around just by paying through cl!ent's credit card.

It was a long night. I was learning and at the same time happy that I have made my second cash out.

The thing just dey sweet me for belle. Sleep was far from my eyes.

Well, we didn’t stop Kola used the e-mail attached to the card I bought. He Went on Facebook to search for the profile attached to the e-mail. Boom, a profile popped up. He tried using the pässword and the credit card to log into the account and it did work out.

He said some people are just too lazy that they use one pässword for everything online. Thereby making this easier for boys.
Using the info on the credit card, we were able to access his Facebook and e-mail. And sharply, Kola copied his friend's and family's personal details like phone numbers.

He advised me to be very careful while making transactions with the credit card because the owner will be alerted through his phone and via e-mail too. But we were able to succeed in making quick transactions because we waited for the time we were assured the owner would be deep asleep.

He went on to say that there were software I could use to häck the owner's phone and with that, I could easily delete notification. Though the said software is very expensive and scarce to buy.

On Zoosk, I chatted cl!ents and transferred them to my e-mail. It was really a very long night. We didn’t sleep, I was just there, absorbing too much information and learning new tricks.

That's not all though but in the next episode, I'll tell you hiw my life transformed under Kola's care and tutelage.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old / Guess The Author Or The Book / Let's Make A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.