Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) (12612 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by Mhizzard(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2023
frankwriter:
Hope you all have seen the last episode on Facebook

New story loading...

yeah,i red the last 3 episodes in a day.you will be notice by the world for your work of art very soon.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Mhizzard:

yeah,i red the last 3 episodes in a day.you will be notice by the world for your work of art very soon.

Thank you. ❤❤
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2023
Frankwriter, you're very talented and i have always enjoyed reading your novels but you should really improve on how you finish the stories. You always seem to be in a haste once it's time to conclude your stories.

Keep up the good work and please mention me whenever you start a new story.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by LionSquad89: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Where can I get the rest of the story?
Pls help...

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Frankwriter, you're very talented and i have always enjoyed reading your novels but you should really improve on how you finish the stories. You always seem to be in a haste once it's time to conclude your stories.

Keep up the good work and please mention me whenever you start a new story.

Thank you, Chief.

Yeah, I always read the room and see if my audience are getting tired of reading.

But this one, I ended it to focus on my exams.

I appreciate your comment.
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
LionSquad89:
Where can I get the rest of the story?
Pls help...

On my Facebook page

Frank The Writer
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:24am On Dec 01, 2023
frankwriter

Thank you, Chief.

Yeah, I always read the room and see if my audience are getting tired of reading.

Ok that's understandable. Goodluck on your exams.

1 Like

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
frankwriter

Thank you, Chief.

Ok that's understandable. Goodluck on your exams.

Thank you
Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
New story loading....

3 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2023
My heart tingles with great excitement — Finally Published! (My second novel in fiction and overall fourth book).

Creating this piece of art has been a pretty special journey for me — from when I started the first draft to writing the different chapters and finally, it's here, published and ready for read.

Laughter In The Broken is a beautifully designed body of work that navigates a journey through divorce from a packed marriage all the way to several family problems filled with challenges and trauma. Those who come from a broken family will experience a powerful journey reading this book.

This is the perfect book for those looking to survive the loss of family love and experience growth along the way.

Book blurb:

An emotional story that leaves you with a heart full of love and hope.
It’s a typical story of an average home in Nigeria; a broken home filled with family heartaches, and unshakable mother-daughter love where expectations are high and disappointments weigh heavily.

Boluwatife the protagonist portray complex situations children from broken homes go through, which include father-daughter relationship, divorce, grandmother-daughter relationship, dating and love, Lagos life, women striving, and, a dose of adventure in a dramatic, vivid setting in South West Nigeria.

I care so much about you reading this book. I'm sure y'all will love it. If you don't, send it back to me. I truly believe you will.

It's currently available in prints and ebooks and will be available on Amazon in a few days.

I can't wait to see what y'all think.

Getting a copy of my book will mean so much to me!

Thank you!!!

❤🦅

2 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Fams, my new book is finally out.
Coming through on Amazon on 17th.

You can get the soft or hard copy.

Just chat me on WhatsApp.

Support me by getting a copy.

3 Likes

Re: The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) by frankwriter(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2023
Get a copy today.
Send me a WhatsApp message.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old / Guess The Author Or The Book / Let's Make A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.