Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49577 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Khallicopyro: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why is this guy now licking Amoda's a*s like this now? Is he looking for an appointment? Shey Goodluck money don finish for him aza?

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by unavailablecity: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno!! the igbo nightmare

8 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by popcykaylah(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
This coward shameless fool with egute beards..
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by shineeye1: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri

You have worked real hard small goat. Not many jobbers have strained so much! Come and take SSA before the posts dem finish!
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Sparrk007(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omokri the he-goat
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by JAYUK(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
I just un-followed Reno , the guy was just busy seeking relevance and chasing shadows, the CSU results have been submitted,let him bow down his face in shame.Nigeria has more than a 100 years to be where south Africa is right now.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by perrychemical: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Is not wether he graduated but wether the certificate sent to INEC is forged. It is that simple but you lots are making it complex and out of context to massage your egos . It's just a few hours away, we will confirm if the diploma BAT submitted to INEC is same thing that CSU will issue to Atiku.

You sound like a dull person. Let me ask you, would it even make sense for you for forge a document that you can collect from the University?It's the people that do not attend School that can forge. You too can hear yourselves out, you think Tinubu is not intelligent to forge the same certificate he could obtain with ease from his School, please you are not intelligent at all.

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by HRMK: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2023
hmmmmmm.........am simply short of words!
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by EleweNjewe: 2:27am On Oct 03, 2023
shocked

Ghana Must Go bag (Baddo)
Oba Elegushi E na mi N kukushi
Asiwaju ti binu wonni mio mo law

Wonni kin’ye gbe Ghana must go wa s’ile Awon ni Bourdillon

Omo Bullion Van Na’fi gbe wa fun’mi

grin

BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:16am On Oct 03, 2023
perrychemical:

You sound like a dull person. Let me ask you, would it even make sense for you for forge a document that you can collect from the University?It's the people that do not attend School that can forge. You too can hear yourselves out, you think Tinubu is not intelligent to forge the same certificate he could obtain with ease from his School, please you are not intelligent at all.

In your family, do you ask dull people questions in order to clear your doubt? If yes then the supposed dull person is the intelligent one for going ahead to elucidate your inefficiencies.

As old as you are you don't know you never start to insult your benefactor(Teacher) when you want to ask a question in class else you don't get a response, this is a precedence for you.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:19am On Oct 03, 2023
agabusta:

So he graduated, but decided to send fake certificate to INEC despite graduating? undecided undecided

Did I assert that he graduated? I asserted there may be a discrepancy between the supposed certificate issued him that he submitted to INEC and the one CSU will be depositing in Court today. If this is confirmed then everyone can rest .

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Fitness4life: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Una no de tire? Elections are not won on social media. The truth will always prevail
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Snowx: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2023
Cantonese:
Stupid talk from a bloody coward.

A very moronic comment. What’s Obi’s business with a case instituted by Atiku and vigorously pursued by Atiku, Reno’s principal, with the intention to prove perjury against Tinubu, who Atiku has known very closely and worked with for about 40 years?

Why attempt to disconnect Atiku from the case, if not for fear and cowardice on the part of Reno Omokri? Without doubt, Obi’s name puts food on his table presently and his fake battle with Obidients is to make money for himself. Clearly Atiku’s name does not pay him as much as Obi’s.

Tinubu’s certificate matter has been there since he contested the governorship of Lagos state, and if it is finally cleared, what is wrong about that?

Jagbajantis intete.

Valid!!
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ehikwe22: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2023
I've always known that tinubu did indeed attended CSU but there are lots of issues. First, he used another person's transcript to gain admission and also forged his O level. I don't understand why he had to forge O level when he can also use the O level of the person that he assumed her identity. Another issue is, why did he have to forge his CSU certificate when he should have asked for a replacement.

I guess it's because he has a drug cartel background and already used to forgery

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ShaqFu: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Please did Atiku said Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU or he said, Tinubu used fake certificate, which Tinubu himself as owned up to that his certificate is filled with discrepancies but was caused by the CSU clerk while the CSU said it is difficult for them to swear on oath the authenticity of the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC.
continue to dribbe while trying to change the narrative.

CSU has affirmed Tinubu graduated there, the rest of you lot can continue to dance skelewu on this issue. Nonsense.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by sukar886: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2023
You are a useless man, wetin bring obi for this matter now
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by wirinet(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2023
It's been confirmed, Bola A Tinubu that graduated from Chicago State University is indeed a boy. Further more the certificate obtained and presented is original and valid. That's all that's needed in the on going litigation at the supreme court. President Tinubu has one this case, Atikulates and Obidients better sheath their swords or better still sharpen their swords in readiness for the next election. For now they should join hands with the agbadoans to move this country forward. The pains being experienced by ordinary Nigerians is excruciating. We have far more important issues than crying over the last elections.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by DeepSight(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2023
wirinet:
It's been confirmed, Bola A Tinubu that graduated from Chicago State University is indeed a boy. Further more the certificate obtained and presented is original and valid. That's all that's needed in the on going litigation at the supreme court. President Tinubu has one this case, Atikulates and Obidients better sheath their swords or better still shared their swords in readiness for the next election. For now they should join hands with the agbadoans to move this country forward. The pains being experienced by ordinary Nigerians is excruciating. We have far more important issues than crying over the last elections.

Some important questions and grey areas remain but we are not particular enough or fastidious enough as a people to focus on the details and follow through.

Never expected anything to change anyway. You are right, the opposition will be well guided to focus on the next elections.

Nevertheless I must point out that they are right to pursue their challenge to its logical conclusion even if they lose. Important facts emerge thereby and issues arise which become clear require further and better legislation.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Gucciswaz: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri
Reno is something wrong with you? Is Lp that went to court concerning tinubu's csu results nobe ur principal atiku that went to court so y attack Lp and their supporters.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Gucciswaz: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2023
Cantonese:
Stupid talk from a bloody coward.

A very moronic comment. What’s Obi’s business with a case instituted by Atiku and vigorously pursued by Atiku, Reno’s principal, with the intention to prove perjury against Tinubu, who Atiku has known very closely and worked with for about 40 years?

Why attempt to disconnect Atiku from the case, if not for fear and cowardice on the part of Reno Omokri? Without doubt, Obi’s name puts food on his table presently and his fake battle with Obidients is to make money for himself. Clearly Atiku’s name does not pay him as much as Obi’s.

Tinubu’s certificate matter has been there since he contested the governorship of Lagos state, and if it is finally cleared, what is wrong about that?

Jagbajantis intete.
I tire for this Reno sef .e be like say dat guys brain has gone on a recess.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by mp3ree: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
OkCornel:
Ok.

So Reno could access the documents for which Atiku needed legal permission for?

Nah, something ain’t adding up. Anyways, time will tell.

Time has passed
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
ehikwe22:
I've always known that tinubu did indeed attended CSU but there are lots of issues. First, he used another person's transcript to gain admission and also forged his O level. I don't understand why he had to forge O level when he can also use the O level of the person that he assumed her identity. Another issue is, why did he have to forge his CSU certificate when he should have asked for a replacement.

I guess it's because he has a drug cartel background and already used to forgery

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Mccullum: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Can't you fight Atiku in peace and leave obdients alone or are you one those miscreants obsessed with anything Obi

One of those Obi-diot miscreants that is obsessed with Tinubu sighted.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Goodlady(f): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thonee:
Now i know that Reno is sick, Atiku that he supported is the one challenge Tinubu's academic qualifications then why can't Reno tell his Atiku to stop chasing shadows?
If you v brain, you ll know Atiku you supported or Obi aren't sincere. Tinubu hijacked Reno from them. Now they are crying cos their dog is biting them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.