Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49596 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by BodunSeO: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Evian
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Artsbeat(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Following the step of Fani kayode
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by JoshTim: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?

He has not. He is stating the truth. You are one of the headless mobs.

9 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by fabolouz1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mr Atiku & PDP are bad losers .
Let's assume their findings are true but this is a pre- election matter and it won't affect his position .

9 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by wizelink(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
How does unfollowing you a punishment for your lies? It's only the senseless that follow you type.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by 3seriez(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri

Same comment I made on a previous thread. The way Nigerian journalists couldn't come out and trash this topic like they did with other personalities in the past just shows hypocrisy comes in different forms in this our country.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by BOSSkesh(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

Look at you werey you’re now deflecting from “tinubu didn’t go to csu” to “the certificate was forged”
🤡

9 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ItswellMike: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Irresponsible fool...
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by iSense247: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let the dumbos keep embarrassing themselves.
Omokri and the people who follows are idiots. Was the issue about graduation or about Tinubu's academic records?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by pquaver(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Crimecity:

Ode, na Atiku carry your god go US o.

Hope you know that?

Or are you truly a Fulani slave?

Sometimes una feel say na only una get sense.. Even if the Yoruba in Tinubu camp no see ur game, we the Igbos we get say brain u get go decipher am.. Trying to deflect from u let hausa and yoruba face wihile u from back enter.. E no go work.. Atiku said it times without number that his supporters are not online.. The only miscreants we know only are obidients who on turn are pdp lite who believes if Obi cant have it let atiku have it. Abi is your david Hyundin the refugee not an obidient? Una go explain tire

6 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

The question is...

The bolded is a Lie. Check note 3.

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Calitoscassius(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
manutdrichie:

Its obvious you are tired of this Tinubu's saga to the extent that you stop posting your music tracks😂😂😂
I noticed that too, i think he might have ran out of music tracks grin grin grin or maybe Tiefnubu harsh economy has caught up with him, petrol and gas are not affordable anymore.

He is also tired of dedicating his music tracks to useless government.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Mosba: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dem go explain tire
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by 8stargeneral: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Basket mouth who asked you all these

Obi don't have time with a nincompoop like you
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by BigIyanga: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
But his boss and paymaster is the one suing. He has Atiku’s numbrr on a speed dial.. Can he call him ??
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Reno Omokri, agbadorians and Tinubu minions especially the one above me are all getting it all muddled up

The bone of contention is not whether he attended the University rather the Crux of the matter is whether the degree certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is genuine having previously claimed that he lost all his certificate when some military personnel stormed his house during the Abacha era

Atiku in his effort to establish that is now asking for all academic records that has to do with Tinubu's degree certificate

Most of you are just something else. so you care about what is written on just a sheet paper(ceremonial paper) than actual 2-4 years studies someone went through at the university?? I can't believe we're in thesame country oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by chatinent: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Is Reno now Tinubu's errand boy? What happened to Atiku?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by MRMRMR: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

The question is...

Wailers, whatever happens today won't change nothing PBAT graduated from CSU and he will remain president. Simple
Reno has been saying this long time ago but love for lies and mumuness has beclouded ur senses

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
No need for long epistle, its just 2hrs remaining
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ezechi24(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
His stupidity will never be noticed if obi's name is not mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
benardtotti:

They will also add FBI as their next focus to see 7,000 page documents of Bola Tinubu.
It's actually 70,000 pages. You are missing 1 zero grin

5 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by oosho: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bobo Chicago is graduate of Chicago state university
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by 43Ronin: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Anyone noticed Reno talks more and FFK has been quiet. FFK don link am up.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Iyamiri's still hoping Peter Obi is coming.. Nd dey know an iyamiri man will never rule Nigeria..
Boko haram. Suicide bomber u are here.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
chatinent:
Is Reno now Tinubu's errand boy? What happened to Atiku?
Reno is not dumb. He is not bothering himself supporting Atiku on a wild goose chase in America grin

6 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Myer(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
seunmsg:

This just made my day.
So apt. God bless you spontaneously sir.

7 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

The question is...

This means you have accepted that Tinubu, the current person occupying the seat of the Nigerian presidency, did indeed attended and graduated from the CSU.
You guys can continue in your fishing expedition.

8 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by edungene7: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
I can swear with my balls this guy Reno is on Tinubus pay check he is working for is money like Festus
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by toprealman: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
As always, Peter Obi must be mentioned.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Most of you are just something else. so you care about what is written on just a sheet paper than actual 2-4 years studies someone went through at the school?? I can't believe we're in thesame country oooo
They are called headless mob for a reason.

The University already claimed that certificates are ceremonial. All that matters to them is that he graduated and they have transcript of records to back it up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by boldtruthalways: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno is a clown. Why will anyone be going to court, spending huge amounts just to preven release of his academic records if he doesn’t has a skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Reno is a clown. Why will anyone be going to court preventing release of his academic records if yiu don't have a skeleton in the cupboard.
Maybe GEJ also has a skeleton.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.