Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49627 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by justmondris: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri

Lol how did you verify the truth yourself in Chicago university, did Tinubu grant you access ?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
uchwar1:
u see this kind of comment, I don't know whether u are being sarcastic or not. We have been blinded with tribalism, religion and so on. The case between Atiku and Tinubu is simple as ABCD. If it is proven Tinubu submitted fake result to INEC, we all know the outcome. Now to your comment, that's if it is not sarcasm, does it mean Mmesoma who forged her JAMB result to inflate her score didn't take the Jamb exam... Of course she did. Are u saying because she took the exam, her forged result should stand? May God deliver Africa
If she had gotten 300 in her original jamb score, & she tended an otherwise document saying she scored 300, where is the crime?

Has CSU ever denied that Your President did not attend & graduate from Chitown State University?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ncoolsome(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.

Stories are not need...The simple question is,was the certificate Tinubu submitted signed and authorized by the school ??
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angelawhite:
It was Atiku that went to the US court but Reno still found a way to mention Peter Obi's name cheesy

Reno is a worthless dog, someone Atiku have used and dump inside smelling dirty gutter, Reno is so useless as toilet roll

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Babastrong(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED [anybody that's not on the same page with obidients is sick? you will be well in the next 8years.]
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by wrongnumber: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
The simple question did he graduate yes or no, even if he did not tender any certificate because he claimed it was missing, those that erase the fact that he attended & graduated from Chitown State University?

Keep chasing shadows, no be 12 noon eastern time they are meant to give the results to Your a ga Abubakar Atiku? in a few hours time, you will realize how oblivious minded you Obidients really are.

Sorry I forgot that Tinubu supporters are brain dead.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Free2Fly: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
uchwar1:
u see this kind of comment, I don't know whether u are being sarcastic or not. We have been blinded with tribalism, religion and so on. The case between Atiku and Tinubu is simple as ABCD. If it is proven Tinubu submitted fake result to INEC, we all know the outcome. Now to your comment, that's if it is not sarcasm, does it mean Mmesoma who forged her JAMB result to inflate her score didn't take the Jamb exam... Of course she did. Are u saying because she took the exam, her forged result should stand? May God deliver Africa

Some those blinded supporters and empty heads don't really understand the case.
Don't sweat over their foolishness and preposterousness
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Japastic: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
City boy is just using Atiku to cruise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Sorry I forgot that Tinubu supporters are brain dead.
Brain dead people that are making you whine upandan? that will even cause your Savior to go to the United States to be chasing shadows?

Shameless talk is cheap political Peasants.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Free2Fly:

Some those blinded supporters and empty heads don't really understand the case.
Don't sweat over their foolishness and preposterousness
They understand the case way better than the BVAS mumus also known as Obidients that had all eyes 👀 on the judiciary.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Harrynight(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
And I thought this fo oo l is Atiku PDP supporter
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Free2Fly: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
It is fake, so are you saying that he did not attend Chitown State University?

Do you have a brain at all or you just have potopoto inside that thick skull

Nawaoo!
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Babastrong:
academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED
[anybody
that's
not
on
the
same
page
with
obidients
is
sick?
you
will
be
well
in
the
next
8years.]

stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Free2Fly:

Nawaoo!

Take it easy on him, he will get sense someday
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Reno is a worthless dog, someone Atiku have used and dump inside smelling dirty gutter, Reno is so useless as toilet roll
Reno Omokri a confirmed Abubakar Atiku loyalist, knows that the Turaki of Adamawa is boss is finished politically.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Japastic:
City boy is just using Atiku to cruise.

You mean the same Atiku who has been ignoring Tinubu calls? grin

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Free2Fly:

Nawaoo!
More brains than the Dundee’s that supported Atiku & Gringory Obi, who they inside Aso Rock Na em be the winner, not the misconstrued imagination of you Perennial Loser.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Reno Omokri a confirmed Abubakar Atiku loyalist, knows that the Turaki of Adamawa is boss is finished politically.

No, you don't get it .... Reno is aware he has been used and dumped by Atiku-PDP, his final nail on coffin will be the day he open that his useless mouth to talk rubbish about Waziri of Adamawa.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by lagosrd: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tani this man.... Who Sabi you. Hungry political jobber
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by pquaver(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
uchwar1:
lolz! So Atiku said his supporters are not online and u believed all with tooth and nail. Why not believe Atiku on Tinubu's case since u now believe everything Atiku says. This Obedient movement really pained some of u sha

Last time icheck u r the onesin pain that BAT is president.. Create ur own happiness
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Take it easy on him, he will get sense someday
Talk is cheap Obidients, after your noise making about all eyes on the judiciary, Na Chicago Court you they go look for help?

Shameless misinformed things.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by egoldman(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Image123:

Good question to ask Obi, because his followers seem most concerned and Obi himself can't keep referring to it from Princeton to London these past few days.

Did Reno need to mention Obi to prove that Tinubu graduated from CSU? Is Obi the one trying to dig out Tinubu's criminal records in America?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

No, you don't get it .... Reno is aware he has been used and dumped by Atiku-PDP, his final nail on coffin will be the day he open that his useless mouth to talk rubbish about Waziri of Adamawa.
Atiku is worthless, he cannot run for President again, he is like salt, that has lost its taste.

He will definitely retire from active politics by years end, Na em children go curse am pass, used all their inheritance in his old age to gamble on politics.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by chima47(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omokri has turned himself to a shameless public nuisance.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Ubanz: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Every of Reno's post is sponsored.
He is shameless, he can sell his kids for money.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by uchwar1: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
If she had gotten 300 in her original jamb score, & she tended an otherwise document saying she scored 300, where is the crime?

Has CSU ever denied that Your President did not attend & graduate from Chitown State University?
you see where the problem is coming from? You want to be the judge already for what u know nothing about? Why the fuse then since the CSU is yet to release whatever Atiku is seeking? There is no assumption in Mmesoma's case, so there shouldn't be assumption in Tinubu's case until the president's credentials are released. This matter shouldn't be raising dust unnecessarily. Tinubu remains my best candidate and it will be better all these fracas are settled so that everybody will rest.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by casualobserver: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?

You are the ones displaying a lack of intelligence. The school has confirmed in an affidavit that they issued a replacement certificate to Tinubu. The logo and fonts as well as the signatories are different because the school has changed its logo and the person who signed certificates in 1979 was not the same person who signed certificates when he applied for a replacement.

If you bothered to read the court documents CSU has already stated these in court affidavits.

It is quite honestly an embarrassment that you nitwits drag our country through the mud because you lost an election and cannot process basic things. I graduated years ago, if I apply for a replacement certificate from my university, 1) of they have changed the certificate, the replacement will not look like my original. 2) the person who will sign is very likely not the person who signed my original certificate, talk less a man who graduated 44 years ago…..are you guys that dumb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
uchwar1:
you see where the problem is coming from? You want to be the judge already for what u know nothing about? Why the fuse then since the CSU is yet to release whatever Atiku is seeking? There is no assumption in Mmesoma's case, so there shouldn't be assumption in Tinubu's case until the president's credentials are released. This matter shouldn't be raising dust unnecessarily. Tinubu remains my best candidate and it will be better all these fracas are settled so that everybody will rest.
Fuse about what, Na you oblivious haters they chase shadows complaining about Tinubu’s records in Chitown that is already public knowledge.

Much ado about nothing, pre election issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Cantonese: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
excel101:
Do you know the educational qualification Peter Obi submitted? Olevel😂😂😂

Is that in dispute?

Look at you. The baba who claimed to possess a first class in accountancy, presently uses injunctions to stop even his own supporters from verifying his claim. Your oga cannot even show us the secondary schools that he attended. You can go to any of the schools attended by Obi, without any form of hinderance to verify.

O level with honesty and integrity is better than first class with no integrity and unable to confirm.
The joke’s on you bro.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Cmeo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
I am with Reno on this. I have said it and I will say it again that in a capitalist world, I don't think any institution will not want to have the president of the largest economy and the most populated black man nation as its alumni at a minimal cost.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by casualobserver: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?

You are the ones displaying a lack of intelligence. The school has confirmed in an affidavit that they issued a replacement certificate to Tinubu. The logo and fonts as well as the signatories are different because the school has changed its logo and the person. Who signed certificate vin 1979 was not the same person who signed certificates when he applied for a replacement.

If you bothered to read the court documents CSU has already stated these in court affidavits.

It is quite honestly an embarrassment that you nitwits drag our country through the mud because you lost an election and cannot process basic things. I graduated years ago, if I apply for a replacement certificate from my university, 1) if they have changed the certificate, the replacement will not look like my original. 2) the person who will sign is very likely not the person who signed my original certificate, talk less a man who graduated 44 years ago…..are you guys that dumb?

I can understand if you know but are just pressing necks but If you really believe that, then we have a serious problem of the mental capacity of a significant population of the supposedly educated in this country.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Harrynight:
And I thought this fo oo l is Atiku PDP supporter

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Appointments So Far / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama / Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.