Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49561 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ibechris(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno will soon change his narratives.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by cjudy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno as Ronu is already running mad. What kind of weed this man take? As at 2022, he was busy insulting Tinubu up and down and even telling us how Tinubu deals on drugs and certificate forge but look at today, table have turn and he’s now a worshipper of the same Tinubu because he won the election. Yoruba as a tribe is a danger to the society especially the Muslim worshippers inside them.
Atiku is fighting Tinubu just because of Wike, watch and see, he want to laugh last at Wike and he will never stop until Wike ends Tinubu government.

Tinubu went even if na minister for Nairaland, give Reno please

4 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Racoon(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
So why have the druggie been running helter-skelter trying frantically to hide the same records from the public scrutiny? Shege bange people supporting criminals

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
So why have the druggie been running helter-skelter trying frantically to hide the same records from the public scrutiny? Shege bange people supporting criminals
why did Peter Pandora Obituary tendered only SSCE
What was he hiding?

7 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Donaldoni: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Reno Omokri, agbadorians and Tinubu minions especially the one above me are all getting it all muddled up

The bone of contention is not whether he attended the University rather the Crux of the matter is whether the degree certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is genuine having previously claimed that he lost all his certificate when some military personnel stormed his house during the Abacha era

Atiku in his effort to establish that is now asking for all academic records that has to do with Tinubu's degree certificate

Look once there is an original certificate, the fake one does not matter anymore!

CSU have persistently maintained that Tinubu attended and graduated from the institution.

That's all that matters. shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Gajagojo: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Of course Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land was admitted to CSU and graduated with Honors, God bless the president, the winner and headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi
So where is Gringory's head now?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by benardtotti(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.

They will also add FBI as their next focus to see 7000 page documents of Bola Tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Dedeity: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let the dumbos keep embarrassing themselves.
Zombie how's the trekking going ?

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by LordBillionz: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi is your obsession shameless goat omokri. Go get yourself a treatment

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Kaiser20: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
During the campaign, Emilokan supporters claimed that Alhaji Emilokan singlehandedly built Lagos from a Forest to a sophisticated city
Now Mrs. Tinubu said that her husband Amanda Tinubu is not a Magician

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by mii4u(f): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?
Don't mind the fool, Peter Obi will kip ignoring him.

4 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by mii4u(f): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Of course Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land was admitted to CSU and graduated with Honors, God bless the president, the winner and headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi
This phrase is stale, go learn another one

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by walefresh3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

CSU didn't say they don't know how he got it...stop lieing like Peter obi...
What dey

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

stop lieing like Peter obi...CSU did not say dey didn't know how he got it... What dey Said is that , they can't authenticate the certificate

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Minime10(f): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1708783974615818423

Nobody is doubting whether "a" Tinubu actually graduated from CSU, but Nigerians want to know whether it was "a" she Tinubu or "a" he Tinubu that did graduated from CSU

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
without a shadow of a doubt, that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the male currently holding the office of President of Nigeria, was admitted, attended, and graduated from Chicago State University"
Ofcourse we informed Nigerians know this.. it's mischievous people that have been making noise about

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Buccalcavity2: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
There's an AFFIDAVIT deposed by CSU (by one Craig) in the court that even accepts that any error on the certificate could be an human error by thier staff. So what is the issue?
So you agree he went to the school, he has lost his certs, school has indemnified inconsistencies. But you're still not sure he's the same person?
This is why opposition in Nigeria irritates me. They lack thinkers esp that PDP! we've given up on Obedients b4!

10 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.

Kai! Seunmsg you just finished those online noisemakers! Exactly the same thread I posted about them yesterday. These mischievous lots should let our Social Media space breath pls

https://www.nairaland.com/7861298/csu-hope-online-warriors-rest

6 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by nnamdi640: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
See foolish man and a coward, he left Atiku the main man mounting pressure on Chicago University to release Tinubu information and started facing Obi. Honestly, some people won't get sense and courage till they die. Am sure some foolish set of people against Obi will be happy forgetting that thesame man called Omokri is still fully behind Atiku pretending to be Tinubu fan, watch how he will change is mouth immediate his path turn sour.

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by slam7000(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Cantonese:
Stupid talk from a bloody coward.

A very moronic comment. What’s Obi’s business with a case instituted by Atiku and vigorously pursued by Atiku, Reno’s principal, with the intention to prove perjury against Tinubu, who Atiku has known very closely and worked with for about 40 years?

Why attempt to disconnect Atiku from the case, if not for fear and cowardice on the part of Reno Omokri? Without doubt, Obi’s name puts food on his table presently and his fake battle with Obidients is to make money for himself. Clearly Atiku’s name does not pay him as much as Obi’s.

Tinubu’s certificate matter has been there since he contested the governorship of Lagos state, and if it is finally cleared, what is wrong about that?

Jagbajantis intete.

Reno Omokri is a mischievous, malicious, devilish and mentally unstable fool.

He has to mention Peter Obi because he is a coward and evil. He is scared of Atiku. Even though he claims to support Atiku, he has to bring Obi in to throw jabs at Atiku.
Tinubu will see out his term and I don’t see anything coming out from the so called records which CSU will make public.

Reno Omokri remains a fool and disoriented idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by fortunez1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
You are pride, you saying a man has lost relevance but you are reading and also resplying or commenting on his broadcast
wrongnumber:

The question is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Web2020: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno is jealous of Obi. Is it Obi that has a case with Tinubu in the US, or is Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's just common sense really. The Obidient movement has really dumbed down a lot of Nigerians.

If CSU doesn't keep certificates which it calls ceremonial document, how is Atiku going to proof a forgery case to the supreme court?

The original issuer of the document i.e. CSU said Tinubu indeed graduated and are standing by him, so how is Atiku going to proof that Tinubu forged his degree when the issuing authority are standing by Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
seunmsg:

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Is not wether he graduated but wether the certificate sent to INEC is forged. It is that simple but you lots are making it complex and out of context to massage your egos . It's just a few hours away, we will confirm if the diploma BAT submitted to INEC is same thing that CSU will issue to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Irony1: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Iyamiri's still hoping Peter Obi is coming.. Nd dey know an iyamiri man will never rule Nigeria..

Try and stop talking like a dense individual

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by deyplay: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
killsmith:
This idiot is almost 50 and still looking for post of special adviser to loot public fund.

Dead body get shame pass Reno.
is he supporting Tinubu now or Atiku he was selling during Election?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Irony1: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
It's just common sense really. The Obidient movement has really dumbed down a lot of Nigerians.

If CSU doesn't keep certificates which it calls ceremonial document, how is Atiku going to proof a forgery case to the supreme court?

The original issuer of the document i.e. CSU said Tinubu indeed graduated and are standing by him, so how is Atiku going to proof that Tinubu forged his degree when the issuing authority are standing by Tinubu?

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Fearlez: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Abeg all of Nigeria should do well by ignoring this man who decided to learn prostitution at old age.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Fearlez: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
killsmith:
This idiot is almost 50 and still looking for post of special adviser to loot public fund.

Dead body get shame pass Reno.
he's past 50
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Chassy03: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okay

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by NOwazobia: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku don stop to dey pay this ediot, and he is now fighting for recognition from Tinubu camp.

A man who has no honour, will forever eat his vomit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.