Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? (16065 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Just had mine done. So far so good, no profiling of judging faces yet. This side of the world can be funny at times. With all the unyielding religious hype.
Men, do you support it? Women, can you let your husband or son pierce his ear?

Deleting soon...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Felimax(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Your choice please!
Why do you care what people will say? Does it really matter?

I will not father a son who will morally cross the line.
Keeping it decent and cool is a family principle.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Felimax:
Your choice please!
Why do you care what people will say? Does it really matter?

I will not father a son who will morally cross the line.
Keeping it decent and cool is a family principle.

Exactly. Not going overboard. I'm from a hood where everyone is religious and judgemental but still went ahead to do it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
I hate seeing this thing on men

Piercing of ear, weaving of hair plus all form of funny hairstyles na na na

Anyways it's all these small small boys that do all these rubbish

I know matured men when I see them

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by kcdendelo: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Disgusting

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:

I know matured men when I see one
I hate it more than you. Most African are so stvpid to erode their culture and believe.

Any small nonsense, boom, they learn. I won't be surprised this has a gay origin. Tuuuueeeh

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by iCauseTrouble: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by cassidy1996(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's a no....no for me

In Nigeria people will see you as an irresponsible person, no matter how well dressed you are

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Kingosytex(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:

Your views stem from the locality you find yourself. One's origin has a lot of role to play in their views and perceptions of life, that's why for instance, someone born in Saudi Arabia is almost certain of being a Muslim, one in India, Hindu, one in Israel, Judaist.
There is nothing wrong in men piercing their ears, Europeans do it, Asians do it, Americans do it, Australians do it too.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
I so much detest that shiit angry

Reminds me of when a friend of mine and I visited his mother some months ago..The nigha had already pierced his ear,na once him mother burst into tears....

She queried me why I didn't advice her son who has been my childhood best friend not to do that....I told her I did immediately I noticed that,but he was hellbent on being *woke* rather than being the decent boy whom everyone knew him to be..

Las las,men wey dey wear iron condemned for ears in the name of ear rings ain't right and I will never be in support of it..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by bukkysam(f): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
There is no responsible man in his right senses that will do that.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by masterfactor(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sign of a homo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Fasindo: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
shocked

There is nothing wrong in piercing one's ear, it will only make you feminine.

I just pray that since you are trying to look feminine, may God add monthly period for you, this will make it more perfect to behold

I also hope that you have enough money to settle Naija police cos to them you be yahoo boy.

By the way,with this ear piercing, forget about looking for job outside tech

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Beiii: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
As much as it seems like it’s a harmless thing to do you should know that we live in a society where profiling is everywhere. What I’ve noticed is that if you’re doing wel and comfortable it actually fits you but if you’re not there yet you start to look like a broke street dude.
Checkout how earrings makes men like Neymar, Ronaldo, Davido look.
All I’m saying is if you’re rich and you dress well then the you can look Presentable with earrings.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Creditalerts: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:

like don jazzy can never do such

4 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by casualobserver: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
nonsense!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Adedotguy: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
I see them as low value men that's all

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by pocom16: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
It sends a bad signal or reputation..
I don't like it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by ecolime(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's cool when celebrities like CR7, Chris Brown, P-Square, Osaze etc. have them but disgusting when the average Kunle & Emeka do.

*The hypocrisy of men*

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Letuspray4niger: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Youthful exuberance

4 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Triangles1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
For me, there's nothing wrong about it, the style is for celebrity such as footballer and musicians not ordinary person, but people has abuse it, even some body that can't afford 3 square meal a day are doing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Agbanasm: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:

I know matured men when I see them

Wahala. Small boys?

Ion blame you. it's the typical Nigerian woman mentality sha. Especially those above 33. You need exposure.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Creditalerts:
like don jazzy can never do such
I will leave a man and never look back if he tries any of these rubbish

It's like an embarrassment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by phr0nesis(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
They can pierce wherever they like, as for me, I CAN NEVER TRY IT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by RepoMan007: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vanity.com

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Federalis: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Signs of gay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by accordadoga30(f): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hehehehe..

You are still talking about ear

Some men sef don dey pierce nose

4 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by yuzjet(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ear piercing for men seems to have become a norm.

We should be more concern on men piercing their noses this days.

Guess that will become a social norm too very soon.

7 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Kaxmytex(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) / What Is Reigning In Nigeria Now? What's In Vogue? / Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.