Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? (16176 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sleekgotpaid:

Lol but if Ramsey nouah toast you if I hear say you no accept
I've seen some of these so called celebrities and didn't move an inch.

I don't dig them, they are normal human like others.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Tapout(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy
Money wey you for use buy bucket of paint for your room, you go use am drill hole for ear. I have nothing against the latter, but i mean.....you sef reason am.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by DataAlchemist: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
piercing of ears, tattoos, dreads, tinting or plaiting of hairs are all fashions and speaks little about someone's moral or attitude..
we care so much about how our society thinks we should live our life rather than how comfortable we will be living ours..
I don't do all these tho, but it's not a bad thing for those who are into it

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by wittywriter: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
masterfactor:
Sign of a homo
False...
Angelfrost:
Ear piercings
Tattoos
Man Buns
Dreads
Beard gangs
Afros
Etc...
Hair coloring .

Wittyness

Absolutely nothing wrong with any of them for men
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

It's just so pathetic that Nairaland makes you all think that everyone is broke, wretched, and poverty stricken.
The life I'm living you can't live not even in your dreams.

Dey 9ja dey eat agabado cheesy
Big boy with dada I sight you.

Bragging ain't my thing, so enjoy your self hype

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
masterfactor:
Sign of a homo

That's false and negative profiling or stereotyping... It should be beneath any person of even average intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by DataAlchemist: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I hate it more than you. Most African are so stvpid to erode their culture and believe.

Any small nonsense, boom, they learn. I won't be surprised this has a gay origin. Tuuuueeeh
you talk about eroding culture, but I'm sure you are currently on clothings made by white people and little of not none of your cultural attire can be found in your wardrobe.. besides peircing of ear has nothing to do with culture

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by phemmyfour: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:
Just had mine done. So far so good, no profiling of judging faces yet. This side of the world can be funny at times. With all the unyielding religious hype.
Men, do you support it? Women, can you let your husband or son pierce his ear?

Deleting soon...
You can't get good job out there, it's not about religion, it's about looking presentable

3 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I've seen some of these so called celebrities and didn't move an inch.

I don't dig them, they are normal human like others.

Wahala o. On top another person palava.
Reading the comments and i can tell you're scared of men like this.๐Ÿคฃ

Be calming down..

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
DataAlchemist:
you talk about eroding culture, but I'm sure you are currently on clothings made by white people and little of not none of your cultural attire can be found in your wardrobe.. besides peircing of ear has nothing to do with culture
Piercing ear have not any cultural significance. It has a GAY origin. It's embarrassing tongue

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Negroid001:

Wahala o. On top another person palava.
Reading the comments and i can tell you're scared of men like this.๐Ÿคฃ

Be calming down..
Scared of them? Not at all

I just don't see them with my two eyes if you know what I mean
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by obynokoko: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I hate seeing this thing on men

Piercing of ear, weaving of hair plus all form of funny hairstyles na na na

Anyways it's all these small small boys that do all these rubbish

I know matured men when I see them
But you will like it when women wear trouser and traditional isiagu attire you are also comfortable when women wear boxers or even senators attire

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
phemmyfour:
You can't get good job out there, it's not about religion, it's about looking presentable

Fyi. I rock dreads have a tatoo, wear a nose ring and studs. Work in the tech industry. The world has evolved past ya'll myopic thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Scared of them? Not at all

I just don't see them with my two eyes if you know what I mean

Babe japa ni sha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Maj196(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fxking disgusting. I mean I see young nig**s do that sh**t and makes me wanna fxking throw up.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:

Maturity is beyond physical appearances, and there is absolutely nothing immature about moderately altering physical appearances (keyword, Moderation).

Maybe you should do some research... Tattoos, dreadlocks, and eye and nose piercings have been part of our culture as African men long before those slave traders and colonialists (who also call themselves missionaries) invaded our continent.

Outgrow such a mentality, please.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by 43Ronin: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
you look razz but the ear ring makes you more razz. should have used a finer pics for it.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by DataAlchemist: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Piercing ear have not any cultural significance. It has a GAY origin. It's embarrassing tongue
gay origin?lol..where do you get that from? and it's embarrassing because you think it is..there is no rule that says it's meant for women alone
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Where is the op?
Y'all have overwhelmed him.
He has guts sha. Doesn't give a bleep about what y'all are saying.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Negroid001:

Babe japa ni sha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
So you pierce or have dreadlocks or any of those funny kidlooking hair styles?

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
yuzjet:
Ear piercing for men seems to have become a norm.

We should be more concern on men piercing their noses this days.

Guess that will become a social norm too very soon.

A norm?! Are you kidding me??!

Ear and nose piercings have existed among African men long before slavery and colonialism.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
So you pierce or have dreadlocks or any of those funny kidlooking hair styles?

His own is better. I'm on dreads, have tatoos, sometimes wear nose ring, didn't pierce buh i have attachable studs. Work in the tech industry. Don't mind all this judgy nairalanders
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by EjehDtiger: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
I grew up to see that I have piercing and I have been using it since then.
I did the other ear but I hardly use it.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Maturity is beyond physical appearances, and there is absolutely nothing immature about moderately altering physical appearances (keyword, Moderation).

Maybe you should do some research... Tattoos, dreadlocks, and eye and nose piercings have been part of our culture as African men long before those slave traders and colonialists (who also call themselves missionaries) invaded our continent.

Outgrow such a mentality, please.
I won't outgrow any mentality that's sane

Men that pierce, weave their hair, sag trousers and know how to dance and dance publicly are turn off.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:

Seriously Babe I love you for this minds set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by yuzjet(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

A norm?! Are you kidding me??!

Ear and nose piercings have existed among African men long before slavery and colonialism.

Existed among only few folks.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by ibawon(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's not my thing but our people are more accepting of it and Tattoos than some few years ago, all thanks to the music industry but along came with other vices eg open weed smoking, promotion of vulgar words and immoral lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Negroid001:

His own is better. I'm on dreads, have tatoos, sometimes wear nose ring, didn't pierce buh i have attachable studs. Work in the tech industry. Don't mind all this judgy nairalanders
My instincts has never for once failed me.
Imagine all these things on you. Hian
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Angelfrost(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kenmatt:
You didn't caption the headline very well.

You should have said piercing of ear by boys and not by men.

Men have serious issues to attend to.

Boys have less serious issues to attend to.

That's why boys have time to plait hair, pierce ear, nose and lots more.

I even saw one boy one day that was wearing ankle bead.

You're just being religious...!

I know many busy and successful men who carry dreads and have worn earrings all their young and adult lives. These are many who own highly profitable businesses.

Everyone should not be judged by his looks alone... There are crooks, criminals, and lowlifes who have no piercings.

3 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
My instincts has never for once failed me.
Imagine all these things on you. Hian

You're stuck in 1905
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I hate it more than you. Most African are so stvpid to erode their culture and believe.

Any small nonsense, boom, they learn. I won't be surprised this has a gay origin. Tuuuueeeh
As a gay man, yes,they are all rooted in homosexuality,black gay men were the ones who came up with earrings for men, chains and even long dreads for men

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
Negroid001:

You're stuck in 1905
People lived better in 1905

The world was peaceful and loved themselves more in 1905

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.