Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? (16053 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Babatojibola:
It's an expression of personal freedom...

Exactly
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

I wonder ooo. cheesy
grin grin grin some of them are ignorant of their own african culture.

They want african culture yet wears Jeans, Tshirts, suits, do white weddings and eat noodles daily.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
You are a small boy and keep shut.

When you are finally rich you'll laugh at yourself for towing this path

It's not exposure but immaturity

Alrighto! Jobless Mature woman. grin
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by bdon123(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I hate seeing this thing on men

Piercing of ear, weaving of hair plus all form of funny hairstyles na na na

Anyways it's all these small small boys that do all these rubbish

I know matured men when I see them
my ears are pierced.i hav an msc n make live ok.
ur choice anyway

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
bdon123:

ur choice anyway
Why did you pierce your ears, any good reason for that?
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin some of them are ignorant of their own african culture.

They want african culture yet wears Jeans, Tshirts, suits, do white weddings and eat noodles daily.

They criticize selectively.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by KaptainAfrika: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
If there are piercing for male and for female, then no problem.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Nope. Just here to see how ignorant Nigerians are. Today is my first day here and I've made the front page. grin
Wellcome to the social media site full with the most judgemental,selfrighteous, sanctimonious, ignorant, hyporcritical and Achaic bunch of cretins who call themselves Naigerians. grin grin grin grin be prepared to be bashed, insulted, threatened, begged for money, judged and scammed on here for just making your opinions.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

They criticize selectively.
Correct.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Wellcome to the social media site full with the most judgemental,selfrighteous, sanctimonious, ignorant, hyporcritical and Achaic bunch of cretins who call themselves Naigerians.n grin grin grin grin be prepared to be bashed, insulted, threatened, begged for money, judged and scammed on here.

Ahn ahn kilode? grin

I know how toxic this place is. Been observing for a while as a guest. I'm coming in not anonymous like the fakers we have here living double lives. Being real. If e easy, make dem show their face. Make i catch dem outside on street.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by bdon123(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Why did you pierce your ears, any good reason for that?
i like d fashion trend.i schooled abroad where my lecturer had tattoos n piercings.
i hav tattoo n piercing n i hav been married for abt 10yrs wit kids.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Ahn ahn kilode? grin

I know how toxic this place is. Been observing for a while as a guest. I'm coming in not anonymous like the fakers we have here living double lives. Being real. If e easy, make dem show their face. Make i catch dem outside on street.
grin grin grin grin well then...

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
bdon123:

i like d fashion trend.i schooled abroad where my lecturer had tattoos n piercings.
i hav tattoo n piercing n i hav been married for abt 10yrs wit kids.
😲

Married for about 10years? and I wanted to tell you rubbish but my spirit disapproved of it and I changed my mind.

Well I don't just like all those stuff
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Sniper101(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
I like piercings, tattoos, rings & blings
...na just my upbringing dey keep me in-check

So I've settled for ear piercing ONLY.
I love my gold earring and I really don't give a fvck what people say about it or about me.

PS: an ex once told me that the day I came to meet up with her on our blind date, seeing me from a distance when I was walking up to her, she said she was so excited about my appearance because the earring I had on made me look so cute.

So, what am actually saying here? most people out there don't really mind when males pierce their ears. I care less about the ones who do.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
I have piercing on my nose, ears, penis. Ass, eye brows, tongue and lips, if you don't like it sue me! grin grin grin or lick my bum.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Kingosytex(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obierika:

The fact that Americans, Asians and Europeans do it does not make it right

How did you arrive at the conclusion that it isn't right?

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by pappilo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
LoL

I pierced my ear at 45. You can even see my grey hairs. And I started smoking weed at 40 (stopped now cah although it feels nice that shit was killing my brain cells).

Both things I did because the girls (under 30) I was messing with after my divorce convinced me to.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by winner37(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Everyman for himself....
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by pappilo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
bdon123:

ur choice anyway

Exactly

I have 2 teenage children, an MSc, work in IT, earn over £100,000 a year and own 2 properties, one fully paid off.

I pierced my ear at 45!

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
😲

Married for about 10years? and I wanted to tell you rubbish but my spirit disapproved of it and I changed my mind.

Well I don't just like all those stuff

Selective criticism. You for yab am na.
Mumu.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
pappilo:

Exactly

I have 2 teenage children, an MSc, work in IT, earn over £100,000 a year and own 2 properties, one fully paid off.

I pierced my ear at 45!

Nigerians aren't exposed. Even with the moral norms. We're going down the drain rapidly.

Happy a married man with kids has proved ya'll wrong.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by essentialone(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Negroid001:

Nigerians aren't exposed. Even with the moral norms. We're going down the drain rapidly.

Happy a married man with kids has proved ya'll wrong.

He has proved nothing
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Shaneroberts: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I will leave a man and never look back if he tries any of these rubbish

It's like an embarrassment
You are still a kid.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Beiii: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fortune118005:

Why will you pierce your ear as a male?
It wrong na, very wrong.
Do our fathers and grandfathers pierce their ears?

If it is right, they will also would have pierce their ears. This is an abomination before God.
I disagree. Many cultures have piercing all over their bodies and not limited to only earrings.
God is an understanding one so I don’t think there’s any issue.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Formation10: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
ecolime:
It's cool when celebrities like CR7, Chris Brown, P-Square, Osaze etc. have them but disgusting when the average Kunle & Emeka do.

*The hypocrisy of men*
who told you we like it on them as far as i hate on people that put it be you super star ⭐ ⭐ or whatever
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by lendahand(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Who has the herd mentality? 90% of you oppose. Who is the sheep? Who is the maverick?
if e sure for you, why you run come here seeking validation??
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 2:08am On Oct 03, 2023
lendahand:
if e sure for you, why you run come here seeking validation??

I wonder how running a poll on perspectives has anything to do with validation.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by armyofone(m): 4:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Yes he did. Sango worshippers wear earrings till this day. I'm impressed you appreciate African mythology. I'm a big supporter of our tribal deities.

I do - i enjoy fake stories grin to while away some part of 24 hours.
I just don't like that they use it to deceive other people.

They ask you to bring an animal to appease the deities only for them to either enjoy it or waste it away in form of sacrifice... cheesy
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by lendahand(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2023
Negroid001:

I wonder how running a poll on perspectives has anything to do with validation.
you're running poll on how you look?? Who does that?? It is when you start doing something that is alien to you and makes you look awkward to yourself that you start running polls to give yourself confidence. Ok now, what if all of us on this forum condemn this new look on this guy, what is he gonna do? Remove the ring abi??
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Exceed15: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2023
If you're comfortable with it you owe no one explanation.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2023
armyofone:

I do - i enjoy fake stories grin to while away some part of 24 hours.
I just don't like that they use it to deceive other people.

They ask you to bring an animal to appease the deities only for them to either enjoy it or waste it away in form of sacrifice... cheesy

Ahn ahn. Even in the old testament, lots of animals were sacrificed. It cuts across all cultures.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2023
lendahand:
you're running poll on how you look?? Who does that?? It is when you start doing something that is alien to you and makes you look awkward to yourself that you start running polls to give yourself confidence. Ok now, what if all of us on this forum condemn this new look on this guy, what is he gonna do? Remove the ring abi??

Let's drop this ish. At least op's own is just earrings. I'm on dreads, nose ring and tattoos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Learn How To Cut And Sew Turbans and Fascinators Yourself / Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) / What Is Reigning In Nigeria Now? What's In Vogue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.