Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? (16085 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by PriNceNova(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hfg
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Kenmatt(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
You didn't caption the headline very well.

You should have said piercing of ear by boys and not by men.

Men have serious issues to attend to.

Boys have less serious issues to attend to.

That's why boys have time to plait hair, pierce ear, nose and lots more.

I even saw one boy one day that was wearing ankle bead.

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Chasito(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
It depends on your choice,
Well, this is Nigeria where we dey carry religion matter for head pass the white people that even introduced it to us.

Hope the sterilized the sharp equipment that they used in piercing your ears

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by VinnyBaba: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
For Rascals, Womanizers and GIGOLOS!πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

Though some Men that wear Tucked in LONGSLEEVE and TROUSERS still Knows to Womanize Sha!. πŸ˜•πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by jeff1993: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I hate seeing this thing on men

Piercing of ear, weaving of hair plus all form of funny hairstyles na na na

Anyways it's all these small small boys that do all these rubbish

I know matured men when I see them
.. Matured men know when they see immature women like u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Creditalerts: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I will leave a man and never look back if he tries any of these rubbish

It's like an embarrassment
yes those small small fraudsters yahoo wannabes like such

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Wahala. Small boys?

Ion blame you. it's the typical Nigerian woman mentality sha. Especially those above 33. You need exposure.
You are a small boy and keep shut.

When you are finally rich you'll laugh at yourself for towing this path

It's not exposure but immaturity

3 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Moconqu3r1: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Everyone should read Ezekiel 16
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Sample10: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Leave it for conscience....... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Creditalerts:
like don jazzy can never do such

Don't mind their cavemen thinking.
Don jazzy and Jay z are way older than us. And they still rock blings and earrings.

She wants a fat pot bellied sugar daddy. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Your views stem from the locality you find yourself. One's origin has a lot of role to play in their views and perceptions of life, that's why for instance, someone born in Saudi Arabia is almost certain of being a Muslim, one in India, Hindu, one in Israel, Judaist.
There is nothing wrong in men piercing their ears, Europeans do it, Asians do it, Americans do it, Australians do it to.
When you are finally rich and settled in life maybe you'll understand better
Grow up first before indulging me
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by PinkNature: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:
Just had mine done. So far so good, no profiling of judging faces yet. This side of the world can be funny at times. With all the unyielding religious hype.
Men, do you support it? Women, can you let your husband or son pierce his ear?

Deleting soon...

Oya delete am make we see grin
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Biola67: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
if you like cut your ear. Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Corroro: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's big time rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Chetas81(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
HOW CAN A MAN WITH RIGHT SENSE, WILL DECIDED TO LOOK LIKE A WOMAN, BUT SICK MAN DO WHAT THEY LIKE

3 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by DrAda(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
I didn't know this also violated any moral code

3 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Do whatever makes you happy. As long as you’re not hurting anyone or physically harming yourself, you’re good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Onuh211(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
We are Africans, don't do anything your culture won't be proud of. Even if it is christianly, I'm not doing it, because where I come from, no man with an ear ring will be taken serious.

Some African tribe doesn't see piercing of ear, for ear rings as a problem, if you're from such area, you can do it with pride.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Chetas81(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
jeff1993:
.. Matured men know when they see immature women like u
opinion
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
None!

Zero!

It has nothing to do with morality!

All you can give is your personal experience. Same with tattoos.

4 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Edicool46(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Do what makes you happy 😊

3 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Kam2021: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Very irritating...
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by VinnyBaba: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Your views stem from the locality you find yourself. One's origin has a lot of role to play in their views and perceptions of life, that's why for instance, someone born in Saudi Arabia is almost certain of being a Muslim, one in India, Hindu, one in Israel, Judaist.
There is nothing wrong in men piercing their ears, Europeans do it, Asians do it, Americans do it, Australians do it to.

You Guys NEVER learn.πŸ˜•

Quoting Iyaebe Aka Iconicr Aka Old Mama Youngie makes her
Feel like some sorts of ANGELA MERKEL or OKONJO IWEALA.πŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ€¦πŸ€¦

IGNORE her Damned Comments! πŸ˜•

3 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by AskNgige2: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I hate it more than you. Most African are so stvpid to erode their culture and believe.

Any small nonsense, boom, they learn. I won't be surprised this has a gay origin. Tuuuueeeh

Most of them are gay in Abuja...

Efulefus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Sleekgotpaid(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I hate seeing this thing on men

Piercing of ear, weaving of hair plus all form of funny hairstyles na na na

Anyways it's all these small small boys that do all these rubbish

I know matured men when I see them

Lol but if Ramsey nouah toast you if I hear say you no accept

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Naijatask: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why do you want to become gay? angry
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by BodunSeO: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok

1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Lilgabby(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I hate it more than you. Most African are so stvpid to erode their culture and believe.

Any small nonsense, boom, they learn. I won't be surprised this has a gay origin. Tuuuueeeh
This wan just dey spit stupid nonsense since. ... 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ear piercings
Tattoos
Man Buns
Dreads
Beard gangs
Afros
Etc...

Absolutely nothing wrong with any of them for men!

Where I get irritated is when they are done anyhow or without moderation thereby making the man look stupid or gay. undecided

No man should be restricted or constrained or even judged about what he does with his skin, hair, etc., as long as it is not an eyesore or sending negative messages to kids.

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Kenmatt(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Triangles1:
For me, there's nothing wrong about it, the style is for celebrity such as footballer and musicians not ordinary person, but people has abuse it, even some body that can't afford 3 square meal a day are doing it.

Stop this celebrity mentality of yours if that is the case.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by remigiusizunna(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
All na choice, my only problem with boys with piercings, dread or tattoos when you have all the bling bling and you are still broke. C"mon you cant have tattoos and dreads and be dragging molue with me. those stuffs looks really cool on guys with bars

2 Likes

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Kingosytex(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
When you are finally rich and settled in life maybe you'll understand better
Grow up first before indulging me

It's just so pathetic that Nairaland makes you all think that everyone is broke, wretched, and poverty stricken.
The life I'm living you can't live not even in your dreams.

Dey 9ja dey eat agabado cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Trendy Ankara Styles To Rock. / What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.