Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? (16076 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Eriokanmi: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
I didn't employ 2 applicants cos they pierced their ears. The moment i saw the tiny spots, i changed my mind. It's sheer irresponsibility
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by LordAdam16: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Not a fan of piercings.
Wore ear studs in secondary school tho'.
Twas a phase.

Grayscale tats are more my jam.
Can't get a full sleeve sadly.

-Lord
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Haraaaaam!
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by NACE13: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
I love earrings a lot but my family background don't tolerate such. I respect them, so I won't pierce my ear.....yet. But I have magnetic studs I wear sometimes.
Nigerians are too judgmental sha. In India it is almost like a tradition for men to pierce their ears and women pierce their nose.
I'm not a religious/judgmental person so I don't condemn it one bit.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by lendahand(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:
Just had mine done. So far so good, no profiling of judging faces yet. This side of the world can be funny at times. With all the unyielding religious hype.
Men, do you support it? Women, can you let your husband or son pierce his ear?

Deleting soon...
herd mentality, why will you have to do this shit?? What do you represent with it?? I swear you do am say others dey do am. Nigerian too overdo..
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Desusi: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:
Just had mine done. So far so good, no profiling of judging faces yet. This side of the world can be funny at times. With all the unyielding religious hype.

Deleting soon...
Mark of irresponsible. How do you feel in the mist of mixed multitude?especially people who do not share your believe? Great abi? Continue.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by EmpressOne(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Set awon down low gay. I am not attracted to a man with pierced ears please
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Bestbrain123(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Historically thats for identification of personal slaves
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Chibuzoripob: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool are u d one here/u are from ibadan with this kind of biabia? Cos i normally see mad men roaming up/down iwo road with this kind werey biabia sad.No offensi sad.Do yourself hood and trim/shave the bia bia a bit and STOP looking like person dey just released from Agodi gate angry grin
Iyanuoluwa007:

Deleting soon...
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by NACE13: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Negroid001:

Yo! 8 years of experience in the animation industry. Creatives are not sheeps like government workers, bank staffs, civil service, military personnels. We are not told what to wear. Just look presentable.

Hello, my good Sir. Please, just in few words, what kind of animation do you do? You work remotely for a Nigerian or overseas brand? How did your journey start? Please give me a few pointers.
Currently struggling with Blender and my pc is not really a high-end spec. Thanks.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Halseystone(f): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Men in the Bible wore earrings...it's nothing new
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by erico2k2(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I hate seeing this thing on men

Piercing of ear, weaving of hair plus all form of funny hairstyles na na na

Anyways it's all these small small boys that do all these rubbish

I know matured men when I see them
Matured men started this piercing thing.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by erico2k2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Halseystone:
Men in the Bible wore earrings...it's nothing new
Don't mind these itk
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Tyche(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
As a chip off the old block, I find it needless and unnecessary
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by erico2k2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Piercing ear have not any cultural significance. It has a GAY origin. It's embarrassing tongue
Upgrade your mentality please it's 2023
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by ayo2008: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
My moral view is that anything that generates controversy is immoral..is good to stay off it
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Banhammy717: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
An act of immoral
A high sense of indiscipline.
Only children of devil do that
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Elxandre(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
EjehDtiger:
I grew up to see that I have piercing and I have been using it since then.
I did the other ear but I hardly use it.
You're parents pierced you, or natural? 😦
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Tonalphs(f): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's some people's culture. Respect people's culture. Like South Korea, Thailand etc, their men pierce as much as possible and wear it to school. I think in the Asia, it is a cultural thing.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Obakoolex(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Your views stem from the locality you find yourself. One's origin has a lot of role to play in their views and perceptions of life, that's why for instance, someone born in Saudi Arabia is almost certain of being a Muslim, one in India, Hindu, one in Israel, Judaist.
There is nothing wrong in men piercing their ears, Europeans do it, Asians do it, Americans do it, Australians do it to.

Look at it from this angle..... Those continents you claim people do it YES agreed!
But do you find any of their president, governor or lawmakers doing it??
That's to show that the whole world knows it's irresponsible thing.
My opinion tho.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Na gays dey pierce.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
NACE13:

Hello, my good Sir. Please, just in few words, what kind of animation do you do? You work remotely for a Nigerian or overseas brand? How did your journey start? Please give me a few pointers.
Currently struggling with Blender and my pc is not really a high-end spec. Thanks.

Currently juggling 3 Nigerian agencies at the same time. Freelancing for all. Collect a lot of side gigs too.

Blender can work on some low end system. It's only rendering that will give you problem. In the interim, try and improve your 3d modeling skills. Modeling is more important than rendering for newbies. Download tutorials and watch. Youtube is your school.

I don't use blender. I use cinema 3d and after effects.

What's the spec of your pc?
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't mind them... Religion has caged their mental faculties and severely restricted their intelligence.

How can a nation's law enforcement profile youths as criminals based on dreads, tattoos, and body piercings??! Is that supposed to be joke??! Embarrassing!

Hypocrites!

And na the religious folks and law enforcers sin pass grin
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Negroid001(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I laugh at comments like this because I already know where it stems from

I don't do ugly

Tattoos, pierced whatever, tattered haircut are ugly and I don't do ugly

Ok. Post your picture if e sure for you.
I'll post mine too. Let nairalanders judge.

Only people with high self esteem and good self image can post their pictures on a toxic space like this.

Should we?
Nah, you're scared. You can't. You're so average looking.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Some people are not used to such things, for others it's natural.
So its relative.

In Nigeria, from the original cultures, i have not seen such

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
PinkNature:

Oya delete am make we see grin

Nah. Ain't deleting it. What am i trying to hide?
I don't wanna be faceless on this forum. Like iamdbull and other genuine people. No anonymity.

You think y'all opinion counts.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Na gays dey pierce.

Ok I'm gay.
If that makes you happy. grin

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool are u d one here/u are from ibadan with this kind of biabia? Cos i normally see mad men roaming up/down iwo road with this kind werey biabia sad.No offensi sad.Do yourself hood and trim/shave the bia bia a bit and STOP looking like person dey just released from Agodi gate angry grin

Give soyinka, odukoya jnr and olamide the same advice.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Desusi:

Mark of irresponsible. How do you feel in the mist of mixed multitude?especially people who do not share your believe? Great abi? Continue.

I don't even observe em.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
lendahand:
herd mentality, why will you have to do this shit?? What do you represent with it?? I swear you do am say others dey do am. Nigerian too overdo..

Who has the herd mentality? 90% of you oppose. Who is the sheep? Who is the maverick?
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Felimax(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Exactly. Not going overboard. I'm from a hood where everyone is religious and judgemental but still went ahead to do it.

Ok, flex your new look!
I have a friend who felt he was so much in touch with time, he felt the rest of us are sliding with the past.

He went and had tattoos over his body, then he was having his own business not long he had a job from Delta State government. One day I delibratly asked him why he was always on long sleeves when the rest of his colleagues are on short sleeve? He was the odd one out. He reminded of his tattoos that he almost lost his job then I told him if I was his boss I will make sure he goes back to the street where he belongs.

I personally made sure Segun was fired till date he doesn't know why. Though he was not putting on earrings but I saw the piercing and truth is he is off the street so he should go back.

Flex your new look!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Trendy Ankara Styles To Rock. / What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.