Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? (16192 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by 2paid2Bmad: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Obakoolex:

Look at it from this angle..... Those continents you claim people do it YES agreed!
But do you find any of their president, governor or lawmakers doing it??
That's to show that the whole world knows it's irresponsible thing.
My opinion tho.

Do you agree the whole world could be stupid?

It’s evident in our United Nations Summit, most of the men seated in the corridors of power are the most foolish group of persons you’d come across but just because they speak eloquently low vibrating humans would worship them.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by donhils: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Those saying it's a sign of irresponsibility, low value bla bla bla. You're more responsible that CR7, or Drake? Carry your hollier than thou attitude and shift one side. Look at you and responsibility angry
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by donhils: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2023
Obakoolex:

Look at it from this angle..... Those continents you claim people do it YES agreed!
But do you find any of their president, governor or lawmakers doing it??
That's to show that the whole world knows it's irresponsible thing.
My opinion tho.
Have you seen all those you mentioned and confirmed they don't have? So ear piercing automatically removes one from becoming a governor, president of law maker? Let's say you pierced your ears at the age of 16, that means you'll never become a governor?

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Obierika(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that it isn't right?

If you were the owner of a service oriented business where appearance and first impression matters such as a firm of auditors, lawyers or doctors who render professional services you would not employ a person with ridiculous body piercings to be on your team!
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Obierika(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2023
donhils:
Those saying it's a sign of irresponsibility, low value bla bla bla. You're more responsible that CR7, or Drake? Carry your hollier than thou attitude and shift one side. Look at you and responsibility angry

You people just come online and talk anyhow because you want to sound woke.

Lets' look at a practical example, if you were very sick and went to the hospital and you had the option of choosing between 2 male doctors of the same age to examine you; one without any body piercings and the other wearing several ear rings and tattooes.

I am very sure you would not pick the doctor wearing ear rings.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by godofuck231: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2023
A slave or a fvckboy
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Obakoolex(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
donhils:

Have you seen all those you mentioned and confirmed they don't have? So ear piercing automatically removes one from becoming a governor, president of law maker? Let's say you pierced your ears at the age of 16, that means you'll never become a governor?
You don't understand what I wrote, how many people will notice your pierced ear if you don't put a ring there? Or will see your chest tattoo if you don't unbotten your shirt?
Having all those things doesn't automatically remove you from holding a political position but what am saying is that people see it as being irresponsible.
So if you have any president, governor or anyone in power that's using ear ring kindly forward their pictures let's see.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by sukkot: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
armyofone:
Okay - but guys should stop using earrings after they hit like from 40s up....

Sukkot, how many did you drilled into ya ears during ya Peckham and Chicago days?

I read somewhere shango the gods of thunderstorms had earrings according to some legend grin

grin 8 rings. My nipples, my gbola, my ears, my lips, my eyelids, my belly button, my nose and finally my Cheeks. Emo style lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Octopusssy(f): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:
grin 8 rings. My nipples, my gbola, my ears, my lips, my eyelids, my belly button, my nose and finally my Cheeks. Emo style lmao
Oh dear...Sukkot, was your account hacked? shocked shocked embarassed

@bolded. Maximus or minimus? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by sukkot: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Octopusssy:

Oh dear...Sukkot, was your account hacked? shocked shocked embarassed

@bolded. Maximus or minimus? grin grin
maximus of course. To get to the minimus would require surgery grin grin
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Octopusssy(f): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:
maximus of course. To get to the minimus would require surgery grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by sukkot: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Octopusssy:

grin grin grin grin
of course i am kidding about those piercings wink cheesy
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by donhils: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Obierika:

You people just come online and talk anyhow because you want to sound woke.

Lets' look at a practical example, if you were very sick and went to the hospital and you had the option of choosing between 2 male doctors of the same age to examine you; one without any body piercings and the other wearing several ear rings and tattooes.

I am very sure you would not pick the doctor wearing ear rings.
I wouldn't pick a doctor because he has tattoo, piercings or not. My dear if the hospital is good and reputable, I'm sure all their doctors will be equally capable

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Fortune118005(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Beiii:

I disagree. Many cultures have piercing all over their bodies and not limited to only earrings.
God is an understanding one so I don’t think there’s any issue.
God cannot reduce His standard for any culture.
He is God, He change not.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Octopusssy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:
of course i am kidding about those piercings wink cheesy
The gbola part shock me grin
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by sukkot: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Octopusssy:

The gbola part shock me grin
lmao some guy actually did it. dennis rodman the basketball guy. pure madness
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Beiii:
As much as it seems like it’s a harmless thing to do you should know that we live in a society where profiling is everywhere. What I’ve noticed is that if you’re doing wel and comfortable it actually fits you but if you’re not there yet you start to look like a broke street dude.
Checkout how earrings makes men like Neymar, Ronaldo, Davido look.
All I’m saying is if you’re rich and you dress well then the you can look Presentable with earrings.

Crazy how i ignored the most sensible comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
DrAda:
I didn't know this also violated any moral code

Supposedly. In Nigeria grin
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
BodunSeO:
Ok
How much?
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Beiii: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Crazy how i ignored the most sensible comment on this thread.
Thank you
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by GuyFawkes7: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
I for like burst ear ooo...but my mama na deaconess 🙈🙈🙈
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by uzomalahot: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
GuyFawkes7:
I for like burst ear ooo...but my mama na deaconess 🙈🙈🙈

Nothing dey there
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by GuyFawkes7: 3:00am On Oct 12, 2023
Anyhow sha 🙈🙊😅
Iyanuoluwa007:

Nothing dey there
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
GuyFawkes7:
Anyhow sha 🙈🙊😅

Yeah bro.
Re: Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? by SuperOnyi: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I hate it more than you. Most African are so stvpid to erode their culture and believe.

Any small nonsense, boom, they learn. I won't be surprised this has a gay origin. Tuuuueeeh

shocked

Our ancestors actually did weave their hair and had crazy hairstyles.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Pls How Long Will It Take To Learn Sewing. / Nene Alegimenlen Wins Miss Ambassador For Peace Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.