Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye (50585 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Basic123: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Your epistle further demonstrates and proves the fact that you don't have sense
It can never make sense to an unintelligent fool and fake prophecies slaves like you
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Believeintruth: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Basic123:

You are a stupid fool for you to have pretend not to know what this is all about.

Who did your witch sister support in the last election?
Will she have attacked Adeboye if pethief obi had won and is the president of the country.

Has she attacked all those fake pastors that gave fake prophecies of OBI victory and shifted goal post later to Tinubu arrest on swearing in day?

You guys are hypocritical fools and your conduct post election had shown that you people never loved Christianity but your IPOB movement..mad people

The fact that we are suffering because a mandate thief stole the votes with rigging and violence is enough to tell you that you cannot subvert God's will without consequences. This was the same thing that was illustrated with Macbeth.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by funshint(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
May we not call damnation and judgement upon ourselves with our mouths. Some boundaries are best left uncrossed.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by sejere: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please kind hearted Nairalanders.
I come in peace. Plz I beg you in the name of anything you hold dear.

I need assistance at this time to be able to provide food for my kids. I know things are rough everywhere. It has been difficult providing a square meal for these kids.

God will bless you as every efforts on this will be appreciated. These kids are very hungry.

Nothing is too small and God will bless you.

Thank you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Believeintruth: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Basic123:

It can never make sense to an unintelligent fool and fake prophecies slaves like you

You don't have sense. You are even the unintelligent fool. grin grin grin grin grin I have never been this amused in my life.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Obakoolex(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, he must not but he must constantly shout aloud that people should pray for Nigeria abi. Nonsense! undecided

2. Yet he keeps pretending he cares about the nation with his many hypocritical calls for people to pray for the nation pretending the God of Israel is somehow concerned about Nigeria? Abeg get away! undecided
Keep kwayet if you don't have any sensible thing to say.
Why must it be him alone and not others from your region or your household?
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obakoolex:
■ Keep kwayet if you don't have any sensible thing to say.
■ Why must it be him alone and not others from your region or your household?
Are you delusional or something? Who said it is him alone? Adeboye opened his mouth to call for Nigerians to pray for Nigeria by praying to the God of Israel who made it clear that His only people are the people of Israel, and you expect the gal to, in her retort, call out other names? undecided

2. Are you high on glue or what? So Racism has eaten so deep into your heads that you can no longer see your left from your right? undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by firearcher: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
I tell people, that if we call on God to destroy all the people contributing to the rot of this nation, they would be surprised that not only those hated politicians and public officers will be destroyed, people we know and live with, parents, children and friends and even we ourselves will probably not escape the wrath of God too.

Why? Cause many of us are corrupt, dishonest and lawless pretenders, liars and hypocrites. We scream at the speck of wood in others eyes and pretend we don't have a whole log in ours.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
firearcher:
I tell people, that if we call on God to destroy all the people contributing to the rot of this nation, they would be surprised that not only those hated politicians and public officers will be destroyed, people we know and live with, parents, children and friends and even we ourselves will probably not escape the wrath of God too.

Why? Cause many of us are corrupt, dishonest and lawless pretenders and hypocrites.
Stop lying! No such thing will happen ! undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by ClearFlair: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Bfly: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dj sméagol is still a pervert.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Leggodeals(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
You want a man of God to curse the government when the Bible instructs prayers for those in power?

Which heart will you use to pray for those you hate? We are called to love and bless not misguided fights that would even encourage Satan's evil.

That aside, if you have been looking for a job since this year started and almost exhausted, give this place a try https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kkk777: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
I see no reason to comment as soon as the guy called himself hardcore Obidient. I knew that nothing good or reasonable could come out of his sense.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by captaininiobong(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
But honestly there are some things that our spiritual father's aren't getting right. They have lived thier own life successfully and don't care about what the government holds for younger generation but they will always urge you to pray for Nigeria that God will give our leaders vision.

It's just similar to a pastor holding crusade on election day.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Harddiskng(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
You would know girls that grew up without a responsible father figure at home.

Just imagine what this being has the audacity to say to an elder man greater than everyone in her entire lineage, it is not her fault. I blame social media undecided

Everybody has the constitutional right to have a political opinion. Pastor Adeboye has never hold a political position, why is his refusal to castigate anybody in a political causing her pain. Is it his fault Nigeria is bad?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Tommydare(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Those pastors that have been speaking nko? Has anything changed?? Even if he speaks nothing will still change. It's time to ignore all these attention seekers. Abi na Adeboye carry Tinubu enter ni? Abi na him be his campaign manager
RingRoadMafia:
How exactly is this an attack?
She simply spoke her mind and she spoke facts! Adeboye and his fellow gods of men will never speak of the ills in this country because it is those ills that guarantee bumper church membership and massive "seed" sowing for them. If the country was in good shape, the demand for miracle money will drastically drop and they know this!
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by bignero: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Like Obiamuju Udeh (real name: DJ switch) like Chinedu Gbarebo. Both are Igbos social media wing chapter members that love to insult people as old as their grandpas.

you yorubers are soo usless tueh

your even worse than the aboki, god forbid
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
captaininiobong:
But honestly there are some things that our spiritual father's aren't getting right. They have lived thier own life successfully and don't care about what the government holds for younger generation but they will always urge you to pray for Nigeria that God will give our leaders vision. It's just similar to a pastor holding crusade on election day.
Your "spiritual fathers" are part of the reason why Nigeria is the way it is today for the younger generation. if you refuse to realize that at this point, there might just be no hope left for you in this. undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by chidiokay: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
How exactly is this an attack?
She simply spoke her mind and she spoke facts! Adeboye and his fellow gods of men will never speak of the ills in this country because it is those ills that guarantee bumper church membership and massive "seed" sowing for them. If the country was in good shape, the demand for miracle money will drastically drop and they know this!

If its not an attack, however she made no "sense base on her 2nd reply"

Pastors are meant to be pessimistic,optimistic and prayerfull not "CURSE"

Throughout the lifetime of Jesus how many people did JESUS curse,

Lets even evision pastor Adeboye and likes going about cursing politicians/leaders will that change amything base on which reference

Arab citizens are more comfortable than most countries but are more religious and still worship God more than any africa country, make una shutup jare
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by absoluteSuccess: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you don't have a screw loose in your tin can somewhere? Cause this your yammering don too dey too much! How many responses now and not a single one makes sense, not even to the conversation at hand? undecided

That's the futility in your thoughts when it's mirrored back to you. You don't enjoy what you do unto others.

You are very important, but adeboye is not very important. Whoever speak in favor of adeboye is worshipping human being.

You worship God directly, so how did you know you are not worshipping man?
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga take am easy to dey twist the biblical teachings to suit your lies. The same Jesus spoke out against evil committed by the leaders of the day(pharisees)

Pharisees were not the political leaders of the day. Pharisees were a religious sect who where the pillars of judiasm and Christ had to call out their religious excesses and deception.

The political leaders where Pontius Pilate the Roman leader and the Jewish ruler of the time King Herod. Not once did the Jesus involve himself with calling out these political leaders.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Harddiskng:
■ You would know girls that grew up without a responsible father figure at home. Just imagine what this being has the audacity to say to an elder man greater than everyone in her entire lineage, it is not her fault. I blame social media undecided
■ Everybody has the constitutional right to have a political opinion. Pastor Adeboye has never hold a political position, why is his refusal to castigate anybody in a political causing her pain. Is it his fault Nigeria is bad?
1. Have some shame! undecided

2. She also has the same constitutional rights as Adeboye does. So she is free to castigate his view as she sees fit. Why are you against her right? undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Hotfreezing: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Shut up and stop talking in a stupid manner. She attacked a pastor who is clearly exhibiting double speak(speaking with both sides of the mouth) the same man attacked GEJ but since 2015 he has kept mute but he is rather telling you to pray for Nigeria.

You fools will never become anything in this country, just watch.
Continue making enemies for yourselves all around.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
■ That's the futility in your thoughts when it's mirrored back to you. You don't enjoy what you do unto others.
So somehow my thoughts seeped into your mind and you posted them as a response back at me? See this one abeg! undecided

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Believeintruth: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

You fools will never become anything in this country, just watch.
Continue making enemies for yourselves all around.

Oga you clearly don't have sense. Where is the link with making enemies here?
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Believeintruth: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Pharisees were not the political leaders of the day. Pharisees were a religious sect who where the pillars of judiasm and Christ had to call out their religious excesses and deception.

The political leaders where Pontius Pilate the Roman leader and the Jewish ruler of the time King Herod. Not once did the Jesus involve himself with calling out these political leaders. Did they do it? But they were frolicking with the Romans the same way Adeboye frolicks with Politicians.

Was Jesus placed in the position to confront the Romans? Please ask me, the Pharisees were religious leaders who should speak the truth when dealing with the people, just like Adeboye should speak the truth and let politicians know where they are wrong.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Father4all: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why is it hard for Nigerians to accept TRUTH?
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Maryam1234(f): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
The rate at which children speak rudely to their elder on Social media is getting out of hand.
I wish the new media can be fully regulated in Nigeria like it's done in advance countries, not everything one type is publicity worthy.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Father4all:
Why is it hard for Nigerians to accept TRUTH?
Because the vast majority have been turned into fools by their religious leaders as well as their tribal/racist leaders all of whom are politicians at the end of the day. undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Maryam1234:
■ The rate at which children speak rudely to their elder on Social media is getting out of hand.
I wish the new media can be fully regulated in Nigeria like it's done in advance countries, not everything one type is publicity worthy.
So children shouldn't speak out about the foolishness of the elders? They should keep quiet and allow the same old fools to delude them and their futures. If you continue like this, at some point, some of those children will see no other way but to kill you all off. undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by absoluteSuccess: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So somehow my thoughts seeped into your mind and you posted them as a response back at me? See this one abeg! undecided

You are an anarchist, DJ Switch is against Nigeria, Tinubu, alpha-beta, Nigeria Defense, Lagos State government.

You are against the organised church, Adeboye, any one who is esteemed as "man of God" because somewhere, they are wrong.

Dj switch is right in your conceit just as you are right In your denigration of the men of God that we "worship" as your claim goes.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Was Jesus placed in the position to confront the Romans? Please ask me, the Pharisees were religious leaders who should speak the truth when dealing with the people, just like Adeboye should speak the truth and let politicians know where they are wrong.

Pastor Adeboye is not a politicians. Let the dead bury the dead.
His responsibility is to turn away from idol towards God and wait for our King and Saviour to come.
Political activist can call out politicians. Pastors should call out fake doctrines, and ensure that their flock do not loose hope of a world to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.