Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (55993 Views)

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku's team should just grant all major International news media briefings. BBC, CNN, Aljazera, Sky News, Fox News et al should air this victory because that's how far the win can go as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Nigerian Judiciary would not want to be seen as been stampeded or influenced by foreign court. I won't be surprised if they stay on technicalities to refuse Atiku's and the nation's new found evidence.

We need to be reasonable as Nigerians. Are we truly expecting Satan and his kingdom to judge god and his little angels?

I've said it before and I will say it again. The next coup soup will be prepared by Nigeria Judiciary. Let's watch and see. December will be too late!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by duro4chang(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
dontrulee:
Lol, it amuses me how funny you guys think it's to unseat a ruling president based on academic record??

You guys are clowns and just wasting your time.

Just watch and see how everything will unfold.
That is why they are called headless mob

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Kay25(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already
nA u get brain pass all

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Felaincarnated: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Shey him wan be president. Him mata na our mata now
okeganiyu:
Nigeria very funny country, y you go collect another person school certificate are you the that sponsor him to school? If na so we go they do now I never collect my result from my school I need person that call pay for the certificate bill. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goddeywithme:

It can happen that Atikus lawyers will take money from Tinubu, and release something doctored to Atiku. CSu can't be hooked because they gave them original.

But we can go through another court to force CSU to confirm what they have to Atiku is what his lawyers published

Then it shows that all of you are mad.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Racoon(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
The fraudulent records of the most despicable criminal ever seen in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by VIKTO83(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku will be crying after reading through the documents he spent millions to get.
That will be like a man who spent hundreds of millions to sevure a visa and his fake agents assured him that he will gr d visa and he goes about bragging and making troubles with d hope that hes getting a visa soon but only to be issued a fake visa or to be deported for illegal entry.

Atiku's cry will be premium.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by lapintoz: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
What happened to the Chicago result 😃😃😃
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Eberex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
History is made
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by blackgold2018(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
rolams:
There may be no new discoveries there.
that’s exactly what I’m thinking.

Even dou I am not a tinubu fan.

Tinubu might have been parading this his Chicago result as a hoax all this while to keep Atiku busy.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku the game changer

Tinubu disgrace will be televised world wide 😂

Hehe! Even when the report said "Tinubu academic record"? I thought the report would say Tinubu's academic record didn't exist. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by kolas88(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
JAGABAN , The master strategist, He knew that what they are seeking for doesn't exist but decided to waste their time and resources.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Goddeywithme: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

Then it shows that all of you are mad.

If not trusting Tinubu and Atikus lawyers is what makes me mad, then I am happily mad and proud of it

Continue with your trust of Atiku and Tinubu and their lawyers. Good luck to you
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by gfon(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
ATIKU must release the certificate to the public otherwise he is a joke.

He must show the discrepancies he spotted.

ATIKU himself made sure the Court case is a public debate by ensuring he feeds media houses different narratives while the court case was ongoing.

So he must be able to tell the whole world how Tinubu didn't attend the university bassed on documents he received from the University.
chill everything would be blown open tomorrow
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Dafresh: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
Heartbreak for Obidient tonight go too long oo
waiting concern Obidents abi na Obi fill case, so you purposely left Atiku and you have to bring Obi in
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AllenSpencer: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nazgul:

Please leave Donald Trump out of this. I don't give my voice to American politics because I'm a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

The minimum qualification for contesting for the post of the president in Nigeria is WAEC. If Tinubu didn't feel comfortable sharing his university results, he should have submitted WAEC.

He submitted a questionable university certificate. That's forgery. The word concealment doesn't hold water when a case of forgery has been established.

If you're the MD of a company and you discover that one of your staff submitted a Forged certificate during his recruitment, would you retain such person, knowing fully well that he lacks credibility and accountability?

What is questionable about the certificate? The school verified his attendance prior to election, so what else is demanded?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me

You are daft.

If it's not Tinubu's records , CSU would have since gotten an injunction to prevent a third party from getting hold of it citing privacy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Donald Trump did same. In fact, Donald Trump has not presented his academic records as at today. He has a right to conceal his results.
Donald Trump sef too far. Even Jonathan told Uniport to conceal his PhD from thesame Atiku in 2014/2015.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by ecolime(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pascal9:
why should his university be revoked, for demanding justice, evil people tufiakwa
The courts are always there na. He should also approach them to demand for justice when it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by adecz: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
🆗

We march on Aso Rock❗️❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Shey him wan be president. Him mata na our mata now

Kai....SHMFU!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AllenSpencer: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

Donald Trump sef too far. Even Jonathan told Uniport to conceal his PhD from thesame Atiku in 2014/2015.

Thanks for that point!

Lots are just sore bitter losers!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by flokii: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
The CSU management should send the exact same copy of what was sent to Atiku's lawyers to the Supreme Court of Nigeria.. so if any doctored document gets out to the public tomorrow, the courts will know who to hold responsible.

If after everything, the results are genuine, I feel Atiku should face a lawsuit from PBAT's legal team and be fined heavily. We can't just be living lawlessly and expect magic to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Iamgrey5(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
gfon:
chill everything would be blown open tomorrow
That's what everyone is waiting for, isn't it?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by FOXDOSSIER: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Osetigo
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Karnice600: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
ATIKU must release the certificate to the public otherwise he is a joke.

He must show the discrepancies he spotted.

ATIKU himself made sure the Court case is a public debate by ensuring he feeds media houses different narratives while the court case was ongoing.

So he must be able to tell the whole world how Tinubu didn't attend the university bassed on documents he received from the University.
Bla bla bla bla….
spelling problems, blunders, zero logic.
Another living example of wasted school fees
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by EPIJOE: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

😂😂😂 This man, u will kill yourself o. On this tinubu matter.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Atiku's team should just grant all major International news media briefings. BBC, CNN, Aljazera, Sky News, Fox News et al should air this victory because that's how far the win can go as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Nigerian Judiciary would not want to be seen as been stampeded or influenced by foreign court. I won't be surprised if they stay on technicalities to refuse Atiku's and the nation's new found evidence.

We need to be reasonable as Nigerians. Are we truly expecting Satan and his kingdom to judge god and his little angels?

I've said it before and I will say it again. The next coup soup will be prepared by Nigeria Judiciary. Let's watch and see. December will be too late!

"Newly found evidence"! What evidence are we talking about exactly? Have Atiku's lawyers found new evidence? What does it say? Some people are very dumb

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by nurex01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku the game changer

Tinubu disgrace will be televised world wide 😂
ehen ehen
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by TheMostComplex1: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Unfortunately for you from what I saw on Facebook his academic records is true

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by cyprex: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
The language of this reportage does not indicate any significant findings.
The writer obviously saw results he didn't expect and therefore doesn't see need to jubilate but frown.
He is waiting for the depositions of the CSU staff to either smile or frown more

Me think, Tinubu is emerging stronger in this case

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Putinofrussia: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Clean guy. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.