Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75898 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Funflipper: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Summary please.

Summary is; the case is D.O.A ( Dead On Arrival)

8 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by casualobserver: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
chiself:

Game Theory.

Ko le ye won. Their intellect is not developed. They are simple minds.

7 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by EquitableTech: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Meagainstthem:

We're plotesting tomorrow

Lol
I don laugh tire...Plotesting....Erin kekeke!
Awpn omo irankiran
Ungrateful lots

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Meagainstthem:
This is fake,we wont accept it,Tinubu must produce his first Pampers and the birth certificate of the nurse that attend to his mom at his birth.

omoh.........u made my day

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by adecz: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu's Oluwole certificate has truly
been exposed..

What a shame❗️❗️😡😡😡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by hopexter(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is fake news from Tinubu people

The true documents will be released by Atiku himself

Atiku wey no go school na wan release person school documents grin

Obi and Atiku both submitted secondary school certificates to Inec and started condemning someone who submitted university certificate, no be juju plus bitterness be that? Then the senseless Nigerian university graduates come dey support the two losers with nothing to offer. Wonder shall never end! grin

7 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Another IPOB obidient spotted. You are now harrasing CSU. You better be careful b4 FBI will fish you out and bundle you to Face the music about your harassment
Listen.

Bola Tinubu did attended Chicago state university, but his real names aren't Bola Tinubu.

The academic records he used to gain admission at Chicago state university belongs to a female, a late daughter of Mrs Abibatu Tinubu's daughter. To avoid being caught, Tinubu had to forfeit his Primary and Secondary school certificates because they are of different names which is why he claims he didn't attend Primary and secondary schools.

Another issue is, Tinubu probably lost his original Diploma certificate from CSU and he didn’t imagine it’ll be an issue, so he cooked up oluwole diploma with inconsistent signatures and date which is what he submitted to INEC, so he was blocking the release of his original academic records out of fear that the discrepancies could be detected, but Chicago state university being a corrupt institution just helped him by redacting sensitive information and answering irrelevant questions instead of releasing full academic records Tinubu used to gain admission into CSU, and also intentionally avoided the confirmation or denial of the fake certificate Tinubu has been parading in a bid to save Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Meagainstthem: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
EquitableTech:

Lol
Awpn omo irankiran
Ungrateful lots

They're called pig by Nnamdi kanu for a reasongrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:

Atiku being a former vp will have associates and mutual friends who will beg Tinubu to allow things slide. But seriously if am Tinubu I go show Atiku shege
They are friends but Atiku just was too desperate. Their friendship would never be the same after this episode.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by ugodson(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Donaldoni:
Pigs.......

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! cheesy

They lost again!! cheesy

CSU have repeated time and again that Tinubu attended and graduated from the institution. What else

Am sorry o, but please do you like the way the country is going or where she is now? Fuel is 610 and will soon be 900. I predicted a dollar would be 1500 if tinubu enters. I hope you and your family are enjoying your life over there in Nigeria. I just want a country i can be proud of . Let me let you know am ashamed of our Nigerian passport cos these people see us as criminals just by having the green passport

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Aquila99: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
7arrows:

Why did tinubu not allow the school release all since he was sure all along? U guys are just fooling urselves. Something strong is about to pop up.

I sure all his certificates are clear. But he wants atiku to be on a wild goose chase. He will still go back to court to ask for those documents. Anoda small one will be released to him, he will keep going. Keeping his enemies busy.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by teepain: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:

Atiku being a former vp will have associates and mutual friends who will beg Tinubu to allow things slide. But seriously if am Tinubu I go show Atiku shege

I don't know about Tinubu o. But bros if I were in his shoes, I would not listen to any mutual friend who could not care enough to mediate when Atiku was doing his own! I am very sure that if someone else tries this shit with Atiku, he (Atiku) will go to the end of the world to exact his own revenge.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Donaldoni: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
ugodson:

Am sorry o, but please do you like the way the country is going or where she is now? Fuel is 610 and will soon be 900. I predicted a dollar would be 1500 if tinubu enters. I hope you and your family are enjoying your life over there in Nigeria. I just want a country i can be proud of . Let me let you know am ashamed of our Nigerian passport cos these people see us as criminals just by having the green passport

Go and ... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Throwback: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
7arrows:

Why did tinubu not allow the school release all since he was sure all along? U guys are just fooling urselves. Something strong is about to pop up.

You mean popcorn?

You don forget sey Tinubu na the master of agabdo himself.

As una dey pop up, na Tinubu dey cook you so be that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
EquitableTech:

Lol
Awpn omo irankiran
Ungrateful lots
Some of them are planning a protest lol.

They are very confused right now. The dull ones among them think the docs are useful, but the smart ones amongst them know that the game is over and are calling for a protest and attacking CSU online as well grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by swaggerjack: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corn247:
Let the losers continue with their perpetual wailing grin

Keep supporting your looting oppressors you will not get any crumbs from the bullion van.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Funflipper: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:
they are just making Tinubu more popular and stronger

Which has been Tinubu’s goal from day one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by chiself: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
Listen.

which is why he claims he didn't attend Primary and secondary schools.

I went to University in the UK and my University does not have record of my primary or secondary education in Nigeria. They don't need it!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Simbrixton(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Nothing burger; hence, they haven't shown us the so called documents. Atiku don waste millions of dollars on something he could have downloaded on Scribd for free. cheesy

Modified:
The documents have now been confirmed. They are the same documents we have already seen on public domain for a month now. It is now confirmed that Atiku wasted money. He should have listened to Reno Omokri.
why i no read law sef 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Vision101(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
@aswani

Sir, you have my sympathy with the way Obidients are making it so easy for people to wrongly tar all Igbo's with the same brush.

Hopefully all of this mess will settle down soon and we can all go back to seeing the best of each other regardless of tribe.

@me
God bless you my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Johnsown1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
We are waiting for the full document of the tinibu not all these English. Bring the documents.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by richie240: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Abagworo:
They dodged giving out his details which Nigerians planned to use in knowing whom he actually is and his real names. Can Atiku go back to Court and demand for those details?

Hehehehe....una go 'demand' taya.
It's already confirmed over-confirmed that the average obidient is a sub-homo sapiens species that lack sense....thanks to the internet.

Una go get sense by faya by fuss
grin

DMerciful:
Can't you see the transcript was for a female student

zudozz:

The answer is the ''F''

Female!!!!!

The owner of the result is a FEMALE!

onuman:
One certainty: the university released this vague document to masquerade the fact that a woman got admission to CSU after which this President Tinubu hijacked

Shame to Tinubu. Shame to his accomplices in crime.

So, someone cannot become transgender in peace again now abi?

Baba did gender renewal surgery and we Patriotic nigerians are cool with it.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Legitgames85: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corn247:
Let the losers continue with their perpetual wailing grin
can u read at all?
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by GEEBITE: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Delusional*
Corrinthians:
IPOB will still weep in the end.😊

What they couldn't achieve by "Atikulating" in 2019, or by being "Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria" in 2015, through Dubai server and Orubebe respectively, they think they can achieve chasing shadows under Atiku.

Never seen a hopelessly dillusional group of "people" my entire life.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
chiself:

I went to University in the UK and my University does not have record of my primary or secondary education in Nigeria. They don't need it!

Na this thing Dey pain me pass all the folks doing msc in uk now did they produce their primary and secondary school certificate to get admission? And same people say stupid stuff on social media, our hypocrisy tie wrapper no be small

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by famology(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this Tinubu na real bad person. Chaiiiii lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I nor fit laff ooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my belle ooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I like to hear from Atiku and obidients after this release. Over to you guys. Hope you guys have discovered the origin of River Limpopo? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Shikena(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
I like this upcoming Nollywood script writer with vivid imagination.

franchasofficia:
Listen.

Bola Tinubu did attended Chicago state university, but his real names aren't Bola Tinubu.

The academic records he used to gain admission at Chicago state university belongs to a female, a late daughter of Mrs Abibatu Tinubu's daughter. To avoid being caught, Tinubu had to forfeit his Primary and Secondary school certificates because they are of different names which is why he claims he didn't attend Primary and secondary schools.

Another issue is, Tinubu probably lost his original Diploma certificate from CSU and he didn’t imagine it’ll be an issue, so he cooked up oluwole diploma with inconsistent signatures and date which is what he submitted to INEC, so he was blocking the release of his original academic records out of fear that the discrepancies could be detected, but Chicago state university being a corrupt institution just helped him by redacting sensitive information and answering irrelevant questions instead of releasing full academic records Tinubu used to gain admission into CSU, and also intentionally avoided the confirmation or denial of the fake certificate Tinubu has been parading in a bid to save Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Swiftgrp: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omooba77:

@AbdulMahmud01
For the sake of truth and justice.

Congrats to President Bola Ahmed
Adekunle Tinubu for scaling this low hurdle as earlier predicted by those of us who are well informed. Easy peasy!

It is time for him and his economic team to really get busy, and also introduce tighter and ruthless laws on the deliberate falsification of events, online hate speech, online and offline harassments, criminal defamation of character and ethnic bigotry of the worse kind ever seen as shamefully displayed by a lot of morally-bankrupt Ibo youths who gullibly lapped up, and massively disseminated all kinds of fake news from secessionist progaganda websites and the social media of the very dubious liar and fake news fabricator called Jack Ude.

The Jewish-American, Jeffery Guterman called this same Jack Ude out on X (formerly Twitter) for being a relentless liar and online fake news fabricator just last week!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Guidedee(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
casualobserver:
We warned you people that Tinubu objecting to release of his records does not mean he has anything to hide and that it was in fact his duty to distract the clueless opposition and keep them busy.

In yoruba we call it “arodan”. Meaning Sending someone on a false errand to distract or keep them busy knowing they can not fulfill the errand you sent them or they will suffer in the course of the errand.

Arodon was a standard initiation for all new form 1 student at my boarding school. You would send a junior to go collect a fake book by “J.F omotoyiogbon” from a senior upon which the student would collect a slap or other punishment. Not knowing there is no book and “Omotoyiogbon” means “the child without a brain”. You will collect the slap and be sent to another senior saying why are you coming to me the book is with another senior and so you will go from one senior to another collecting slaps. The quicker you learnt it was a fools errand the better for you. Many students collected multiple slaps before they wised up.

Atiku is collecting multiple slaps because he didn’t wise up from chasing Buhari’s school certificate in 2019!

We have a saying in yoruba land that the child that refuses to learn at home will learn outside through humiliation.
. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Igbek76: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Only fools question Tinubu certificates.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by MaxW11: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
Listen.

You were doing so well until the final paragraph confirmed you’re a certified CLOWN accusing CSU of being corrupt hahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by HateBigots: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Don't mind all these agbado bulabans on NL.
Go to twitter to get better information.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.