Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75896 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
We warned you people that Tinubu objecting to release of his records does not mean he has anything to hide and that it was in fact his duty to distract the clueless opposition and keep them busy.

In yoruba we call it “arodan”. Meaning Sending someone on a false errand to distract or keep them busy knowing they can not fulfill the errand you sent them or they will suffer in the course of the errand.

Arodon was a standard initiation for all new form 1 student at my boarding school. You would send a junior to go collect a fake book by “J.F omotoyiogbon” from a senior upon which the student would collect a slap or other punishment. Not knowing there is no book and “Omotoyiogbon” means “the child without a brain”. You will collect the slap and be sent to another senior saying why are you coming to me the book is with another senior and so you will go from one senior to another collecting slaps. The quicker you learnt it was a fools errand the better for you. Many students collected multiple slaps before they wised up.

Atiku is collecting multiple slaps because he didn’t wise up from chasing Buhari’s school certificate in 2019!

We have a saying in yoruba land that the child that refuses to learn at home will learn outside through humiliation.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Meagainstthem:
This is fake,we wont accept it,Tinubu must produce his first Pampers and the birth certificate of the nurse that attend to his mom at his birth.
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Mcslize: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Atiku go don dey cry now

BAT don carry them trabaye. E come dey pain me say this episode is about to end.

BAT suppose extend am to like November so headless mob can be occupied. Now after this, next talking pint will be the 70000 copies of FBI from the mad man Hyundai.

My people, Is Atiku still cumming??

Lol. Some of you don't even know what you are happy for. If you can read very well, Atiku is the one laughing now. CSU has been instructed to release all document to Atiku.

The English is too difficult to understand by those of you laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
You have to feel sorry for these Obidients. But if anyone can believe that Buhari died and he was replaced by a man called Jubril Elsudani he would probably believe anything.
Another serious lule for the poor Obidients.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by shineeye1: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corn247:
Let the losers continue with their perpetual wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Shikena(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
NorthernAgender:
A stark illiterate you are same people will be calling we northern illiterate you can't even comprehend spit on your flat head.

Oh lawdy! grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Well let's see how it plays cos I think CSU is trying to act smart

0koro , it's over!

Pack it up .

Shows over.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by flokii: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:

that dude is the original scammer, how educated and enlightened folks fell for his trick still amuses me. na educated illiterates full Nigeria. He has messed up with the minds of our youths and the consequences we will all reap in the years ahead. we ain't see nothing yet for a country that produced brilliant minds like the awolowos of this world to be filled with youths who studied law but don't know the institution that makes laws in Nigeria in a simple quiz competition, wahala dey o

It's the Gen Z dunces, labourers, craftsmen and unintelligent church goers a.k.a sheepies that fell for the scam..
No sane and intelligent mind will go to the polls to thumb print for a candidate without first checking his past records. Only careless people base their judgement on sweet talks cos talk is cheap, very cheap infact.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by favor914: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:
This does not exonerate Tinubu.

The question is... Where did he get the certificate he submitted to INEC?

If CSU can not make a deposition that it came from them then where did he get the certificate.

That is IF the above info is real.

As far as this is concerned, the school simply has not released anything except the transcript which we are yet to see.
Go to INEC office to inquire, not on Nairaland.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralPula:
As you can see, he was addressed as Mr.Tinubu all through..

I told them yesterday that Atiku was only fetching water inside basket..

I hope tears collectors are ready..

GBAM!
Lobatan o!
Reno Omokiri told them!
But as Politicians and since they did not Work for Foreign Currencies they are using, na so we go they blame others for Currency Values that is going up, because Politicians are not Productive and the gaulibles audiences and Youths are neither too!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by NewDea4: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Can you tell me what is there that is different from what is in the public domain?

Request 3: The school confirmed the copy of CSU certificates for other students of 1979 match the copy that Tinubu had. So that means the document is legit.

That certificate will have same font and logo that shows it’s exactly the same thing. Can you see Atiku has been played by his informants?

The above is what is needed.

Can you point me to anything on that list that shows Tinubu did not graduate or that shows he is not a male or that shows his document is fake?

Your unfortunate father should have worn a condom on his penis before sticking it inside your mother's cursed pussy

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Etosha:
I knew that Tinubu has a way of making his opponents go on a wild geese chase. Is it not the same man that slurred his speech and deliberately made many gaffes only for him to become sober immediately after he won? I didn't believe same man could stand and give his inauguration speech almost extempore.

The man is something else. I am not sure anybody can win against him when it comes to arrangements.

People connected to drugs go straight to jail for long time and a convict certificate as souvenir but Tinubu walks out clean

He destroyed Obasanjo

He annihilated Atiku

He chased Jonathan enter zoo

He useless osibanjo

He gored, trampled and stampeded Obi

He condermed obedients and reduced them to laterine cockroach that can't make Yanga

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by JohnAOne: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:
they are just making Tinubu more popular and stronger
EXACTLY!
They are actually reaffirming his legitimacy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Donaldoni: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eldani89:

You get problem o. They listed the documents that was sent to Atiku by mail. Try dey read.

They sent similar documents belonging to other people NOT Tinubu's
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by AllenSpencer: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
NewDea4:

Look at this foolish, useless human being

Your future generations are weeping and cursing the day you were born, you wastrel

Stop throwing insults!

Answer the question!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
casualobserver:
We warned you people that Tinubu objecting to release of his records does not mean he has anything to hide and that it was in fact his duty to distract the clueless opposition and keep them busy.

In yoruba we call it “arodan”. Meaning Sending someone on a false errand to keep them busy knowing they can not fulfill the errand you sent them or they will suffer in the course of the errand.

Arodon was a standard initiation for all new form 1 student at my boarding school. You would send a junior to go collect a fake book by “J.F omotoyiogbon” from a senior upon which the student would collect a slap or other punishment. Not knowing “Omotoyiogbon”. Means “the child without a brain”. You will collect the slap and be sent to another senior saying why are you coming to me the book is with another senior. The quicker you learnt it was a fools errand the better for you. Many students collected multiple slaps before they wised up.

Atiku is collecting multiple slaps because he didn’t wise up from chasing Buhari’s school certificate in 2019!
I remember Arodan very well. Even parents would often send troublesome kids on Arodan. It's woven into the fabric of the Yoruba culture. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by omooba74(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wey dem... grin grin grin all those pathetic sore losers.We did tell them,even Reno omokri that hated Tinubu so much said the truths about Tinubu's academic records but they were all on social medium exhibiting their foolishness and stupidity . ASIWAJU JAGABAN ,Akanbi Omo olodo ide,you will always forge ahead of your enemies." Okan gbogbo yin o nii b'ale".....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by WAPINATION: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

PROPAGANDA

PROPAGANDA

PROPAGANDA

APC, Tinubu and their e-dogs just released this one to take console their gullible e-dogs.

Document CSU released to Atiku and his lawyers only that they have not even finished sorting out has suddenly become public just deh play una go learn and you will all learn in a hard way.

The only thing I know is as usual our corrupt Judiciary will tell Atiku that the documents were not obtained within the jurisdiction of Nigerian legal apparatus hence will not be accepted🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by GeneralPula: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Why would the West hurt themselves by showing you NIGGZ the truth on the drug pusher…

Do you know the type of wealth Asiwaju is gonna make for them and Their children while you remain 9raland backing criminality without even a settlement lol
You’ve shifted from *You can’t manipulate USA judiciary to this*. But I’ve heard you. No problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by drimzsmoke(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
The number of people on this thread though!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by TRAPLORD13: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
What a wild goose chase.
Atiku should have dug better.
It's over,let's move on to making Nigeria work again instead of the bickering

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by NewDea4: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Stop throwing insults!

Answer the question!

The question has been answered by the ruination of your homeland.

Keep on being useless in exchange for a por of sour porridge, nkita ohia

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 43Ronin: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku is a colossal loser, damn! but didn't his lawyers tell him such would happen? even if dey gave him transcript there's no information there nau, apart from his name and grades. A simple thing like keeping pride at thr corner for either PO or Atiku would have been a dft story. Tinubu na baba abeg. Him fall buhari, Obj and now Atiku hand... Baba onibaba, filebé!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by favor914: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
NewDea4:

Your unfortunate father should have worn a condom on his penis before sticking it inside your mother's cursed pussy
Where is Newton2024?

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by MTNnews: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
OK Sebi I told you I will wait till Tuesday evening for Atiku to do his magic. Over Tinubu Chicago brouhaha

PrinceOfLagos:
This is fake news from Tinubu people

The true documents will be released by Atiku himself

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by AcMilano1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
NewDea4:

Crying Crying 😭😭😭 Pig. You ll curse tired and it'll goes straight to your life
That ya balloon breast na this year e go scatter...remain three months, heifer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.