Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75708 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Vision101(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Was this not what I wrote here and one upstart called me illiterate, fake pastor and all manner of insults. I'm an Igbo but emotions should be detached from some of these things.

An accounting practice like Deloitte cannot hire anyhow graduate. Add exonmobil to it that's from USA. Wouldn't they have verified a graduate from their country before hiring?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Guidedee(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:
This does not exonerate Tinubu.

The question is... Where did he get the certificate he submitted to INEC?

If CSU can not make a deposition that it came from them then where did he get the certificate.

That is IF the above info is real.

As far as this is concerned, the school simply has not released anything except the transcript which we are yet to see.

Meanwhile one of the documents submitted showed that the Tinubu admitted was a female.
SE ELERIIBU NI E NI? CAN YOU PLEASE BRING FORTH THE FEMALE BOLA A TINUBU YOU SAID WAS ADMITTED?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nuheights:

He destroyed Buhari too.
Tinubu is a long distance runner and if he scales this hurdle,I will be batified for life

The man is got no hurdles bro. He has gone through almost everything Jesus Christ went through in the hands of His adversaries but in his own case he hasn't surffered death.

Two take homes are:

"Emilokan" as declared by himself
"The last man standing" as declared by Elumelu.

These two above have heavenly backing.

Going forward, he will let the "poor breathe "

Bro, no room to be baffled. The man is ontop of his game

7 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by JoshTim: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
ojtech8291:
What a country? What are we celebrating? Some people can support stupidity in this country. My only concern is how the country is going but some people are comfortable defending nonsense while the country is diving down like airplane that lost control. May God have mercy!

Na now you remember what the country is going through?....your suffer never start

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by planetx: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Said it earlier it was much ado about nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Delusion don set in grin

Just for the records so that your brain can comprehend...

That was the transcript used Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola A Tinubu to gain admission.

That was Richard Darley college before it was renamed South West.

Do you know what this means?

It means Tinubu commited a big fraud called Identity theft

BOLA A Tinubu was the late daughter of abibabat mogaji brother.

Tinubu used her transcript to gain admission into CSU and the university was well aware but they never thought on their wildest dream that he will one day foolishly want to be the president of a very educated country like Nigeria.

U dey expect person wey dey chop raw corn to get sense?
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by lebienconnu: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Arguing with zombidients is like arguing with goats. Know this and know peace.

I just say "you are right" and move on jejely. Beware of Obedients, sorry, dogs.

11 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Coolbadguy: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omooba77:

Can you read....

They don't have brains.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Daftness will not kill you people. The certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC was not Issued in 1979. It was a replacement issued in 1997, it was a replacement because the original issued in 1979 was lost when his house w as ransacked by Abacha men when he was on exile.
That's the narrative Hyundai is trying to twist. Even though CSU already clarified that certificates would carry symbols of years in which they are requested, since they wouldn't keep the original issue of 1979.

The interesting thing is that the logos matched the logos for the years they were requested by Tinubu. Just as CSU admitted.

10 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Snakedoctor1: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Etosha:
I knew that Tinubu has a way of making his opponents go on a wild geese chase. Is it not the same man that slurred his speech and deliberately made many gaffes only for him to become sober immediately after he won? I didn't believe same man could stand and give his inauguration speech almost extempore.

Extempore you said . you are far behind technology buddy. Lols
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by wrongnumber: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Guidedee:
SE ELERIIBU NI E NI? CAN YOU PLEASE BRING FORTH THE FEMALE BOLA A TINUBU YOU SAID WAS ADMITTED?

Go back to the same post. I have modified with vivid documented fact
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by idowuh98(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
You go explain tire, no evidence
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by hopexter(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Donaldoni:
Pigs.......

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! cheesy

They lost again!! cheesy

They lost home and away grin grin. Obi actually went to US for this purpose and still lost😂😂
Now Appeal court will fine them for wasting Judges time. grin

5 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by tempex88(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Where are the attachments referenced in the letter
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Todah03: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Let us see if the next 24hrs will bring up any other thing, if not, let this phase pass, governance and accountability is required

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by casualobserver: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That's the narrative Hyundai is trying to twist. Even though CSU already clarified that certificates would carry symbol in which they are requested since they wouldn't keep the original issue of 1979.

The interesting thing is that the logos matched the logos for the years they were requested by Tinubu.

Even if they don’t like Tinubu, you can’t ignore the fact that he is a master strategist. Do these people think that after the wahala Gani Fawenhimi gave him over the same matter in 2003, Tinubu will send a fake certificate in this day and age that many people have lost their political offices due to fake certificates at the moment of the crowning of his life ambition? How dumb are these Obi and Atiku supporters?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Advocate500: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
This forum is dubious, misrepresenting fact, tinubu is parading a forged certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by vaginasurgeon: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Guidedee:

OLORIIBU NI BABA E. Marafucka!
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by hobat4cash(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
ArcFresky:

I understand your doubt.

But a certificate is ceremonial and not worth the paper it was written on.

Do you believe this trash you just wrote here?
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by iyke2frankeze: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
The summary of the whole thing is:
1. That Tinubu as contained in the document is a woman.
2. The Tinubu who studied in CSU studied Business Administration and not Accountancy as Claimed by Tinubu.
3. The grade is not a first class as claimed by Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by hopexter(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ororocelemi:
Pls let's move on

Move on to where? Appeal court? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Corn247: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Delusion don set in grin

Just for the records so that your brain can comprehend...

That was the transcript used Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola A Tinubu to gain admission.

That was Richard Darley college before it was renamed South West.

Do you know what this means?

It means Tinubu commited a big fraud called Identity theft

BOLA A Tinubu was the late daughter of abibabat mogaji brother.

Tinubu used her transcript to gain admission into CSU and the university was well aware but they never thought on their wildest dream that he will one day foolishly want to be the president of a very educated country like Nigeria.

Go and rest, you don dey kolo small small. I know the loss is too much for you to handle grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by casualobserver: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

CSU is right. Some universities in USA will not keep the copy of your certificate.

They can only issue replacement which would have been with you and not in their possession.

So far you graduate from that school, that is what is important. If any company or other school are trying to validate your studentship, they just Send email to the school requesting if you graduate or maybe your transcript. Small background check does it and that’s it.

Even universities in Nigeria don’t keep copies. They have your records if you need a duplicate they will check your records and issue another. For what purpose would a university keep a copy of a students certificate? Atiku is so dumb.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
I knew Chicago State University would redact a lot of the vital information needed to nail Tinubu just to save Tinubu.

Now I can confirm that Chicago State University is a confirmed criminal minded school for shoddy deals are done.

Do they think we are fools?

You cannot confirm under oath that you issued Tinubu the certificate he is parading, you are only confirming the font and whatever matches that of other students, why won't Oluwole get the fonts correctly?

Oluwole that do forge US bank checks that can be cashed out from US banks, is it ordinary certificate that they cannot fabricate the exact?

Damn it, US have as much criminals as Nigeria.

Its a pity, no wonder Chicago state university is filled with mostly blacks, corrupt university shielding identity criminals, its well oh

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by zudozz: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omooba77:

@AbdulMahmud01

All these half educated tribal Bigots, lets leave this for d lawyers. If u are celebrating so soon, I laugh in swahili..
Make time reach first!

Me I know these people are only trying to psych themselves!
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
I think we can all rest now

Kumieh:
Nobody should allow selfish politicians divide us

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/n92PWJwwt974NdkV9
I tell you my brother

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Meagainstthem:
This is fake,we wont accept it,Tinubu must produce his first Pampers and the birth certificate of the nurse that attend to his mom at his birth.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Atiku go don dey cry now

BAT don carry them trabaye. E come dey pain me say this episode is about to end.

BAT suppose extend am to like November so headless mob can be occupied. Now after this, next talking pint will be the 70000 copies of FBI from the mad man Hyundai.

My people, Is Atiku still cumming??
like seriously, this guy is an illiterate o! What do you understand from what you read now?

Kai, this country is finished o, if this one is a graduate.

Tueh
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
I knew Chicago State University would redact a lot of the vital information needed to nail Tinubu just to save Tinubu.

Now I can confirm that Chicago State University is a confirmed criminal minded school for shoddy deals are done.

Do they think we are fools?

You cannot confirm under oath that you issued Tinubu the certificate he is parading, you are only confirming the font and whatever matches that of other students, why won't Oluwole get the fonts correctly?

Oluwole that do forge US bank checks that can be cashed out from US banks, is it ordinary certificate that they cannot fabricate the exact?

Damn it, US have as much criminals as Nigeria.

Its a pity, no wonder Chicago state university is filled with mostly blacks, corrupt university shielding identity criminals, its well oh
Another IPOB obidient spotted. You are now harrasing CSU. You better be careful b4 FBI will fish you out and bundle you to Face the music about your harassment

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by richie240: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

CSU has Insisted over and over again that it's a ceremonial document and not part of student's academic record. Atiku can head to Sharia court. grin

But Tinubu bad ooo. The guy graduated with 1st class for real as per the transcript released. 3.52/4 is 88%. A first class is 70% and up grin

Plus the documents shows that Tinubu is a male.
If not for narrow-minded bigotry, why shd some ppl choose to ditch a first class graduate for someone who receive advice from madmen, ehn??
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.