Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75966 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
no, as soon they give birth to you, you collect money from your parents and go buy Cambridge exam registration forms and write and pass in flying colors so you can get admission into the university, shameless defenders of corruption. Lovers of iniquity shame on you all

lol I didn’t even say anything you just Dey abuse me. I understand your frustration sha but please stop disgracing us out there. We can understand that you have seen shege in naija

5 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by IDENNAA(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2023
Baatunde:
Coming from the same people who said Buhari is Jubril Sudan! grin

Are you Tinubu miscreants really d.u.m.b or are you guy just plain crazy ??

What are you reading bikonu..... grin grin
What are you guys celebrating bikonu....lmao
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Swiftgrp: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2023
Etosha:
I knew that Tinubu has a way of making his opponents go on a wild geese chase. Is it not the same man that slurred his speech and deliberately made many gaffes only for him to become sober immediately after he won? I didn't believe same man could stand and give his inauguration speech almost extempore.
grin
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

The matter just tire me honestly.

Can you just imagine the things one shares a country with?

They don't even have a clue.

Do they know the import of the forged certificate BAT submitted to INEC?

What a bunch of hopeless blind supporters. A whole multitude of them....gosh

If they traced the SSN backward and it is confirmed not to be this "Male" Tinubu"s, He will be declared wanted for identity theft.

Have you checked the SSN?

5 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Transfer of credit from Richard Daley College, Chicago
That is where the problem is.

The academic records there show it belongs to a female.

So which foundation educational qualification did Tinubu use to start schooling at Richard J Daley College abi he appeared from Nigeria into Richard Daley college with just his Sango birth certificate and nothing else?

Tell me more lies again, I trust you are Tinubu himself, oya tell us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Diligence: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2023
What can we deduce from all of this:

1. CSU is protecting their reputation esp where discrepancies in BAT's supposed records existed.
2. CSU is aware of ensuing consequences...
3. Never has a country's damaged reputation been so ruined internationally.
4. Nigeria has finally become a country where drug barons, forgers, criminals and generally unscrupulous persons are NOW EMBOLDENED with unmitigated impudence to BRAG!
5. Expect a resilient and relentless AA to press for more SPECIFIC but damaging details, some the school myt hv bn lobbied to skip from sharing/exposing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Goke7:

lol I didn’t even say anything you just Dey abuse me. I understand your frustration sha but please stop disgracing us out there. We can understand that you have seen shege in naija
See this mortuary abi aged people home care worker trying to castigate his destiny helper oh, it is well, no wahala, that's the beauty of the internet and social media, it gives us the rare opportunity to interact with people we can only watch on TV screens, so I understand cool
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by plaindealer: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Transfer of credits from which school? You must have been enrolled at a government-approved or recognized school before you can transfer any credit to any university to continue studying.

You cannot just wake up from sleep after you were born and approach a university and tell them you want to transfer credits from your mother's belly or from your parents bedroom where you had been sleeping and playing and the university accept it and offer you admission into their university programs even if you were born a genius like Albert Einstein, so tell us where you transferred the credit from?

You, you are even clueless that he obtained a diploma from a 2-year college?

Obviously, he transferred credits from Richard Daley Colledge and the last time I checked, Richard Daley is an approved and credible Government institution.

If you are going to argue on the internet, why not just first use the same Google you have access to for proper education and understanding of the subject matter instead of embarrassing yourself.?

5 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by new2012: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria can never get better.

The Ibos want their man there and they'll do all it takes
The Hausas were indifferent in 2023
The Yoruba want their man there and will do all it takes.

what I don't understand is how Atiku is dragging Tinubu and the Yorubas are dragging Ibos. are they scared of the Hausas?

The generational hatred between both tribes from The civil war is crazy, the leaders that should forge unity and harmony between both are capitalising on the hatred to win seats-what a shame!

That being said the documents released by CSU tells plenty tales, for instance he did graduate but he's a serial forger. The story was on accounting, certificate shows Business Admin, he finished from a school in 1970, meanwhile the school was established in 1974.

Another thing I fail to understand is how the clergymen align based on tribe, for instance Redeem was willing to have a 1million man-march on insecurity during GEJ, insecurity is now more than quadruple, same church prefer to pray abt it.

in the famous word of Tupac THERE'LL NEVER BE PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by DoctorAyukebot(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2023
onuman:

"Mr Tinubu." CSU repeated many times in its release to Atiku but refused to release the academic records of the Tinubu right from when the Tinubu enrolled in CSU.
That's a clear pointer that CSU authorties are hiding something to avoid embarrassing the university.
It's unthinkable for a university that does not keep the gender and academic records of its graduates, beginning from the student enrolment to graduation date.
Such a university must be an Oluwole Forgery Centre.
More is yet to emerge about Tinubu's CSU certificate.
One certainty: the university released this vague document to masquerade the fact that a woman got admission to CSU after which this President Tinubu hijacked

Shame to Tinubu. Shame to his accomplices in crime.

Of all the idiots I have known in my life time (many of them I have known) you are the most idiotic of them all. I'm sorry but there was no better way to put this. Boy o boy you are empty

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by plaindealer: 12:35am On Oct 03, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

Of all the idiots I have known in my life time (many of them I have known) you are the most idiotic of them all. I'm sorry but there was no better way to put this. Boy o boy you are empty

They are not known to be bright and intelligent, very sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
That is where the problem is.

The academic records there show it belongs to a female.

So which foundation educational qualification did Tinubu use to start schooling at Richard J Daley College abi he appeared from Nigeria into Richard Daley college with just his Sango birth certificate and nothing else?

Tell me more lies again, I trust you are Tinubu himself, oya tell us
Is Chief Afe Babalola (SAN) not a qualified lawyer? Did he attend any secondary school?
In western world,there are many ways of securing admissions- home schooling, distance learning etc from which you can write the entrance exam of a higher school. Besides,no part of electoral Act 2022 mandates a candidate bto show how he got admitted to a school. At the juncture,accept defeat and move on

5 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by miceroms: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Nothing is new sha.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2023
plaindealer:

You, you are even clueless that he obtained a diploma from a 2-year college?

Obviously, he transferred credits from Richard Daley Colledge and the last time I checked, Richard Daley is an approved and credible Government institution.

If you are going to argue on the internet, why not just first use the same Google you have access to for proper education and understanding of the subject matter instead of embarrassing yourself.?

Your fellow defender of criminal brother claimed he didn't had any foundational education, that he got his own UK university admission by transferring credits from his mother's belly without attending any basic or foundational education like high school or college, that was why I told him expressly that you cannot gain admission into any university anywhere in the world without a prerequisite basic educational qualification which can be a high school certificate exam or college.

That Richard J Daley College is where Tinubu's problem started from because the records there are incriminating.

Which basic educational qualification did Tinubu use to gain admission into Richard J Daley College? Oya Bola Ahmed Tinubu tell us sir

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Swiftgrp: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

CSU has Insisted over and over again that it's a ceremonial document and not part of student's academic record. Atiku can head to Sharia court. grin

But Tinubu bad ooo. The guy graduated with 1st class for real as per the transcript released. 3.52/4 is 88%. A first class is 70% and up grin

Plus the documents shows that Tinubu is a male.
That's a stellar result from CSU by President 'Bola Tinubu.

The man was also on a school scholarship while at CSU.

A standing ovation for the product of Chitown.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2023
We told them but they will never heard of what we are saying what the most brilliant lawyer in Nigeria then pa gani fawehinmi try the case against tinubu back then in the year 2000s and failed Americans institution can never fail unlike our institution that always corrupt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Originalsly: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

So far you graduate from that school, that is what is important. If any company or other school are trying to validate your studentship, they just Send email to the school requesting if you graduate or maybe your transcript. Small background check does it and that’s it.

I don't think if he graduated is the main issue here .... the main issue is if the certificate he presented was valid or forged.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Is Chief Afe Babalola (SAN) not a qualified lawyer? Did he attend any secondary school?
In western world,there are many ways of securing admissions- home schooling, distance learning etc from which you can write the entrance exam of a higher school. Besides,no part of electoral Act 2022 mandates a candidate bto show how he got admitted to a school. At the juncture,accept defeat and move on
At the end of you guys senseless arguements, you people still end up validating what I said earlier that before you can gain admission into university anywhere in the world, you must show evidence of having a basic or foundational educational which can come through high school education/exam certificate or college result or record.

Before you can obtain any high school exam certificate, be it Cambridge or whatever, you must sit and write the exam and before you can sit and pass the exam, you must either attend a formal government approved school or you homeschool using government approved curriculum to enable you pass the exam. I said all these but your fellow defenders of criminal said its not true that you can just gain admission by transferring credits from your mother's belly without any foundational or basic educational qualification or certificate to show you have the prerequisite foundational educational qualification to proceed further.

But here you are validating all I said earlier, abeg make una go rest, Tinubu is a known criminal, make una stop to de defend nonsense all because of tribalism
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by onuman: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

Lol.
It's not today we started to see and hear of senseless blackmail and inconsequential intimidation of Tinubu heediots.
If you had challenged any of my takes, instead of opening up your true self as a dunce like most of your Tinubu supporters.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Simbrixton(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2023
richie240:

Hehehehe....una go 'demand' taya.
It's already confirmed over-confirmed that the average obidient is a sub-homo sapiens species that lack sense....thanks to the internet.

Una go get sense by faya by fuss
grin

So, someone cannot become transgender in peace again now abi?

Baba did gender renewal surgery and we Patriotic nigerians are cool with it.
grin
according to ur intelligence level
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by plaindealer: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Your fellow defender of criminal brother claimed he didn't had any foundational education, that he got his own UK university admission by transferring credits from his mother's belly without attending any basic or foundational education like high school or college, that was why I told him expressly that you cannot gain admission into any university anywhere in the world without a prerequisite basic educational qualification which can be a high school certificate exam or college.

That Richard J Daley College is where Tinubu's problem started from because the records there are incriminating.

Which basic educational qualification did Tinubu use to gain admission into Richard J Daley College? Oya Bola Ahmed Tinubu tell us sir

You actually sound like one of the resident trolls on NL, you must have switched IDs.

You really can't be this stupidly ignorant, unintelligent, unexposed and dunce.

I think it's time to file you and comedy and entertainment..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Johnbullisaclow: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Diligence:
What can we deduce from all of this:

1. CSU is protecting their reputation esp where discrepancies in BAT's supposed records existed.
2. CSU is aware of ensuing consequences...
3. Never has a country's damaged reputation been so ruined internationally.
4. Nigeria has finally become a country where drug barons, forgers, criminals and generally unscrupulous persons are NOW EMBOLDENED with unmitigated impudence to BRAG!
5. Expect a resilient and relentless AA to press for more SPECIFIC but damaging details, some the school myt hv bn lobbied to skip from sharing/exposing...

But what does this do in the end!? Will that remove the President or affect the Supreme Court's forthcoming ruling? Remember there is a deadline on the horizon this week...Everyone and their mother knows that no Politician is clean 100% (Inclusive of the said Atiku and PO) As someone said somewhere else, is AA doing anything different from what Obj did when he and BAT were at each others throats as President vs Governor?

The presumption is that any revelation will now make BAT resign (out of shame or what? The shame that didn't move or affect him all this while) or what exactly is the end game here.....fact of the matter is, many Nigerians have moved on with their lives and are more focused on finding ways (mostly legitimate) to make ends meet and put food on the table, I dare say any of these matters in the long run (if the principal aim is to change the "Status Quo!"wink will move the needle in terms of a reverse in the election results/declaration (if that is the ultimate end game).

All it does is keep gossip columns, Media Houses, online forums and Social Media Celebrities busy and relevant for a short while before reality sets in and people move on till next coming elections (which I can bet AA will still throw his hat in the proverbial ring).

All in all, time will tell if this yields the desired fruits/results for AA and PDP. I doubt BAT is worried one bit...but we shall see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by asiga(m): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2023
A serial failure like Atiku went on the wild goose chase. Why did he not send Obi since he has always been a failure himself..

Oh, he failed again.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by jimcaddy(m): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2023
You all that are happy with Tinubu should continue to suffer and smile. Don't worry, I have nothing to say to you people. Una suffer never start. Una go still see shege. We Nigerians will learn by fire, by force.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by diggindeep: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2023
The builder of Lagos didn't have enough cement to build his own certificate.

Omase ooooo

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by richie240: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2023
Simbrixton:
according to ur intelligence level
Understand sarcasm bro.
Ur blood too hot sef.

Since they've chosen stupidity over anything else, let's beat the drum for them to dance to their idiocy.
grin

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
At the end of you guys senseless arguements, you people still end up validating what I said earlier that before you can gain admission into university anywhere in the world, you must show evidence of having a basic or foundational educational which can come through high school education/exam certificate or college result or record.

Before you can obtain any high school exam certificate, be it Cambridge or whatever, you must sit and write the exam and before you can sit and pass the exam, you must either attend a formal government approved school or you homeschool using government approved curriculum to enable you pass the exam. I said all these but your fellow defenders of criminal said its not true that you can just gain admission by transferring credits from your mother's belly without any foundational or basic educational qualification or certificate to show you have the prerequisite foundational educational qualification to proceed further.

But here you are validating all I said earlier, abeg make una go rest, Tinubu is a known criminal, make una stop to de defend nonsense all because of tribalism
How is a criminal? Because he beat your candidate silly in the last election? By the time DSS invites you to substantiate this irresponsible statement,you will be shouting victimisation. Whether you like it or not he's the one ruling you and your family as at today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by onuman: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Nigerians seek admission to foreign universities which ask for academic records of the prospective student.
If the university the student attended replies the way Chicago State university replied in this case of Tinubu, no Nigerian can get admitted for higher degrees in a genuine foreign university.

To defend Tinubu, his supporters have lost their grey matter upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by GeneralPula: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2023
finni:
All the records including the admission forms were released.
Get the 32 pages of the document released before you start showing your ignorance here. Part of the document released was his GCE result of 1970.

Do you have all the 32pages?
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Besides,no part of electoral Act 2022 mandates a candidate bto show how he got admitted to a school.

Editted.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Miracle4325: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Okay ☺

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.