Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64883 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UncleKoboko: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Nigerians are now appreciating Buhari economy than this present one that has failed in it’s totality. A kg of cubic gas ⛽️ is now 1k. It was 650 under Buhari. Keep on defending your oppressors ok.
If you had SENSE, you'd have known that Buharì is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.
The USELESS corrupt old foōl took government when dollar was 210, and left at 750

THAT'S ALMOST X4.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by 1Sharon(f): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
jedisco:

Before you go criticising mortgages, it's worth understand how modern economies run.
There is no developed nation (asides few for specific reasons) that doesn’t have a vibrant mortgage system. Conversely, there is no poor country with a good mortgage system.

The modern mortgage can be considered an economic miracle same way the internet is to communication.

You are like someone castigating another for using their smartphone to call a friend. They should rather have written a letter and gone to post.

I don't expect Nigerian to know anything about mortgages, loans and credit when they live in a cash based economy.

They are experts at dabbling in topics they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Estichuxs:

It is well. My neighbour just left for the UK, he bought a ticket with I think Lufthansa or so, he paid 1.3 million.

It is well.
Yep even if he just left might even be more, so E nor easy to fly home just to go visit family.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol hard and harsh economy and the Embassies keep seeing crowd willing to spend 10m to 20m in other to leave the country or you think people are applying for free where did they get the money I guess isn't from the bad country economy the 10m, 20m just disappear from nowhere..

Wether is borrowed money or your real money you got it from the bad economy so focus on ur life more....

Work on ur life more and then you can make it anywhere we av seen Alot of People go to same US, UK and still get stranded....

Most are borrowing or using their last card.
They know the money in the economy keeps losing value
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l agree with your post on the mortgage payments, if kasala burst and you lose your job, na big gbege oo, , abeg let me head back to Mount Everest were l currently reside and have Fellowship with my Angelic Friends from the Celestial realm wink
lol say no more bout stuff you know next to nothing about
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Killerofpigs: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
A third class PIG... seriously me?

I don't oink and I am not dirty..like a worthless you...

Alliswell248:

U r boy....a third class pig.
Ask your friends if they would be honest to tell you.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Estichuxs(f): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

Yep even if he just left might even be more, so E nor easy to fly home just to go visit family.

No lies
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Alliswell248: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
A third class PIG... seriously me?

I don't oink and I am not dirty..like a worthless you...

You are spitting saliva all over the forum.
Animal from a failed home.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Killerofpigs: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
PIGs are failures...but I am success. That makes you a worthless PIG? ...PIG.. grin

Alliswell248:

You are spitting saliva all over the forum.
Animal from a failed home.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

lol say no more bout stuff you know next to nothing about
Tell me what you know that l don't know, if you lose your job, it can spiral into different things, discussing with your lender etc but if after 3 months or thereabouts of non payment, depending on the agreement with your lender, na big gbege, haven't you seen were people lose their homes due to job loss etc and their homes are repossessed by the lender, you are the one that knows nothing about the subject of discussion otherwise you won't spew the ignorant comments of yours

cc: sukkot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by tafat: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
nope he’s on Oraimo power bank 😆
lol, abi o, good thing is if he's on oraimo power bank then he is very much covered cos their power banks and products dey last well.

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fab21: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rostikol:

IT IS ALL DEBT.

He is paying a mortgage on the house and most likely paying monthly hire purchase bill on the Merc.

Technically, these things are not 'his'.

You don't even need to be a doctor to access these loans in those countries.

Even taxi drivers, plumbers, and electricians can show this picture of themselves ''living large'' on debt.

Yes, you're right.

Atleast it would've been better if we can have such system here.

Houses, cars are basic needs; it shouldn't be for only the rich alone just like we've it here in 9ja.

Nigeria system has limited our mindset to the extent that we see all those things as achievements and success, thereby going to churches for testimony.

An ordinary cleaner can afford those things in abroad.

Location and our mindset can make us view success in different ways.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Is that a garrage or a house? Cleaners and people who work in Macdonalds, bin men and Tesco supermarket workers are driving Range Rovers and Benz , so what's tbe big deal?

If he is a doctor in tbe UK, he should be able to afford a better house than that garrage, in rural UK one can buy a 2 bedroom house for £170000 on a £300 a month mortgage. So what is the biggie?

If you own a 2 bedroom house in London, Bristol or Glasgow then you can brag
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

Yes its absolutely free, Look free enough that even People who do not work get paid and still have these basic needs. The most popular o ne is Healthcare.
Dey play ... lolzzzzz
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Akano5(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
finallybusy:
The day poor Nigerians will be happy for someone’s success is the very moment I will confirm that witchcraft is real.

Witchcraft is very real, they hadn't attacked you before that's why you're doubting if real or not

Those people makes me know Africans are very wicked towards each others
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

ahah You reasoning is below grade I swear down, what has phones got to do with what I just said? I gave you an assignment you are here chatting BS, name one reputable company with servers in Nigeria.
You can't produce everything in a country oga .... even your Almighty US don't produce everything
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by eepeepook: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Akano5:

Witchcraft is very real, they hadn't attacked you before that's why you're doubting if real or not

Those people makes me know Africans are very wicked towards each others
It is not a debate when I say witchcraft is not real. If it was, poor Nigerians will share others’ success. The country will be the number one nation on Earth and nobody will steal or murder as we will materialize our wants using “African science.”

All that hasn’t happened. Witchcraft is a myth.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Akano5(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
eepeepook:
It is not a debate when I say witchcraft is not real. If it was, poor Nigerians will share others’ success. The country will be the number one nation on Earth and nobody will steal or murder as we will materialize our wants using “African science.”

All that hasn’t happened. Witchcraft is a myth.

sure, you're very right, hatred and envy is holding the black race backward... So sad
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Chidolalar: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Princedapace:

What of those wey dey abroad dey ask for money from those in Nigeria grin

Pls, I am not against JAPA. Most Nigerians have low IQ which is why they struggle a lot anywhere they are and even do crime in abroad.

I was only saying that there are Nigerians who have done same thing the doctor did in the UK here. Why do we paint a picture like every single person in Nigeria is broke? I can understand that Nigeria is not cool but come on, people still dey ball. Celebrating stuff like that makes it look like no single person in Nigeria has it which is a lie.

Hello from your previous comment, can u mention those things someone can do or have that can make that person valuable and rich
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Ableinnocent11(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Congratulations on your achievement...
Men dy fall in that way soon!
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Kingsley123456(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game

Which game baba, teach me nah
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
MT:

Western world has better infrastructure but security you are talking about is debatable. You have higher chance of getting shot in the US than in Nigeria.

Like i said, look at your own situation and make an informed judgement. Some people are better off travelling out while some need to stay put in Nigeria.

There is no blanket rule to everything.

However, know that a lizard in Nigeria will not automatically turn to a crocodile abroad; a lizard will always be a lizard irrespective of where it is placed.

"You have a higher chance of getting shot in the USA than in Nigeria"
're u ok?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Princedapace(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Hello from your previous comment, can u mention those things someone can do or have that can make that person valuable and rich
Whatever u do, just be valuable.

Think of it, there are barbers who cut celebrities while there are barbers who are broke on the street and live like poor rats.
There are make up artists who have built houses while there are makeup artists who are hungry.
There are software developers cashing out while there are software developers looking for chicken change projects.
There are mechanics hungry while as there are mechanics that attend to the best in the society.
There is one auto mobile company that has been trending on facebook. I have forgotten their name but they came in with a new style by having pretty lady and funny guys create auto mobile contents for them and they are pulling it well.

This life, whatever u do, do it well, master the business side, the networking, the skill needed. If u are that person u customer cant easily do without, u would be banking on cash.
I remeber when I was workng and I was paid 35k per montn on top heavy stress. I complained and complained. I was always bitter and complained on social media. One day, one of the staff asked me if I quit this company, will the company miss me for one day? He answered for me that the company wont miss me.
That the company pays staff who are valuable to them very well. I was just a customer care rep and my job can be replaced by almost anyone.
That day, marked the day I went online to search for skillset in high demand. That was how I ventured into tech.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
look around you, majority are poor and cannot afford 3 square meal daily. Look around you, na Yahoo Yahoo your government don turn an average naija youths into. Look around you most undergraduate student are dropping out of school as a result of high tuition fees, while they had siblings that has left school for years without reasonable jobs. Look around you, most average family cannot afford a bag of rice. Look around you,if you're not a politicians or affiliated to politicians, if you're not into cyber fraud and high class prostitution. You have 99% probability of being poor in Nigeria, expecially if you're from a poor home.
This is just dey sad truth nd every reasonable Nigerian knows it
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by MT: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

"You have a higher chance of getting shot in the USA than in Nigeria"
're u ok?

Have you ever been to the States in your lifetime?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by hamouston91(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
keep fooling yourself and not me here..

Lol! As long as envisaging a utopia UK gives you joy, which is not the reality, then enjoy. I want you to be happy. Have a nice day.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Chidolalar: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Princedapace:

Whatever u do, just be valuable.

Think of it, there are barbers who cut celebrities while there are barbers who are broke on the street and live like poor rats.
There are make up artists who have built houses while there are makeup artists who are hungry.
There are software developers cashing out while there are software developers looking for chicken change projects.
There are mechanics hungry while as there are mechanics that attend to the best in the society.
There is one auto mobile company that has been trending on facebook. I have forgotten their name but they came in with a new style by having pretty lady and funny guys create auto mobile contents for them and they are pulling it well.

This life, whatever u do, do it well, master the business side, the networking, the skill needed. If u are that person u customer cant easily do without, u would be banking on cash.
I remeber when I was workng and I was paid 35k per montn on top heavy stress. I complained and complained. I was always bitter and complained on social media. One day, one of the staff asked me if I quit this company, will the company miss me for one day? He answered for me that the company wont miss me.
That the company pays staff who are valuable to them very well. I was just a customer care rep and my job can be replaced by almost anyone.
That day, marked the day I went online to search for skillset in high demand. That was how I ventured into tech.
Ok so what skillset are in high demand and how and what tech did you venture into.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Tell me what you know that l don't know, if you lose your job, it can spiral into different things, discussing with your lender etc but if after 3 months or thereabouts of non payment, depending on the agreement with your lender, na big gbege, haven't you seen were people lose their homes due to job loss etc and their homes are repossessed by the lender, you are the one that knows nothing about the subject of discussion otherwise you won't spew the ignorant comments of yours

cc: sukkot
No if the worse case comes, you sell your house pay back the value and keep the Equity on it this is waht we do here not what you think we do. or assume we do
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You can't produce everything in a country oga .... even your Almighty US don't produce everything
Another bear parlour talk, no logical reasoning.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Dey play ... lolzzzzz
People who arew on Benefit do not work,they get paid Universal credit.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2023
erico2k2:

People who arew on Benefit do not work,they get paid Universal credit.
Ok
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2023
erico2k2:

Another bear parlour talk, no logical reasoning.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My experience in Bahrain / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.