Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64974 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Even seun his platform you are using right now even named here nairaland... na you no dey think deep ... people that are making it here are making it ....
olodo

How many people dey make am compare to over 220 millions Nigerians? Oh! For your Oluwole brain you believe the 2% that makes it legally or illegally have better thinking faculty than the remaining 98%? You no get sense at your old age
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

Oga in a realistic environment dangote wont be this rich, he has been supported by political parties to get to this space, Monopoly he buys from political allies etc.
Lol

You're quoting fearyourcreator. That nigga is in his almost 50s. He lives in Agege and claim to be a rich man 😂

You mentioned the wrong person bro. He's one of emilokan dog😂

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by godwon01(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
He should have hid his name on his biometric card. He is not mature at all. It is not wise to share your blessings on the pages of social media.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo

How many people dey make am compare to over 220 millions Nigerians? Oh! For your Oluwole brain you believe the 2% that makes it legally or illegally have better thinking faculty than the remaining 98%? You no get sense at your old age
Like I always say you can't make it
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahaha you are obsessed to nairaland at your old age writing rubbish with your Oluwole English.
The yeye grammar you blow the other time ... you dey run correct am... na you dey claim yeye learned you then wrote nonsense... olodo graduate ...
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Who dey live fake life between me and you? At least i know Nigerians are suffering based on the reality in my surroundings, while you living in fools paradise decieving yourself and your likes about the reality. Even my 96 yrs old granny knows your country is nothing to write home about. I know there are more households in my surroundings that cannot afford a bag of rice. I know many households in my surroundings that cannot afford 3 descent meal daily. I know households that their children had dropped out of school as a result of high tuition fees. You can imagine how the situation will look like in other parts of the country if i can experience this in Lagos.

You dey live for Agege and you dey claim big man for nairaland owned by someone younger than you. I live in a better environment than you in my younger age and i no dey cap like mumu as you're

At least I know you live in self deciet

Now tell me who dey live fake life?
You are living fine and crying all over nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
All these your Oluwole English white mentioning few ones with good family background😂 did Dangote, Otedola, Davido and the likes told you they came from poor family? Why you no get sense at your old age?😂

Compare those few persons you mentioned to over 220 million population in Nigeria.
White mentioning...olodo prof ...
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

You're quoting fearyourcreator. That nigga is in his almost 50s. He lives in Agege and claim to be a rich man 😂

You mentioned the wrong person bro. He's one of emilokan dog😂
You don blow grammar down there ... olodo Omo kekere wey dey claim graduate ... oponu sowenu... no be only white na yellow... aba English or which am I to call yours ... oloriburuku Omo kekere... ordinary data you no get money buy ... lolzzzz.... you came online replying me everywhere... dont ... I have given you Enough attention .. werey omo...
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You are living fine and crying all over nairaland grin
Olodo

We dey expose your useless government to the world. No be everybody be emilokan lab dog you know?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

The yeye grammar you blow the other time ... you dey run correct am... na you dey claim yeye learned you then wrote nonsense... olodo graduate ...
olodo show me where i dey correct grammar for old clown like you? You're in your 50d mssturbating at seun platform person wey you fit born

Agege rich man 😂
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by soccerlite: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game

Which game?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You don blow grammar down there ... olodo Omo kekere wey dey claim graduate ... oponu sowenu... no be only white na yellow... aba English or which am I to call yours ... oloriburuku Omo kekere... ordinary data you no get money buy ... lolzzzz.... you came online replying me everywhere... dont ... I have given you Enough attention .. werey omo...
Olodo

Agege man wey dey claim rich man. Your emilokan pikin dey asorock living the life you can only dream of while you with your Oluwole English dey defend your tormentors with those wey you supposed to don born throwaway if life was fair to you
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Like I always say you can't make it
make am first make we see 😂

Agege rich man 😂
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Olodo

Agege man wey dey claim rich man. Your emilokan pikin dey asorock living the life you can only dream of while you with your Oluwole English dey defend your tormentors with those wey you supposed to don born throwaway if life was fair to you
Oluwole English calling another oluwole .. you dey carry eye like say you no write yeye grammar... empty brain pointing fingers... cus person dey support Obama... he or she for follow them enter white house ... werey oponu omokekere
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Person wey dey swear no get work ... them no get money or are in debt go check well
Agege rich man. Bad belle. Enemy of progress. Misery want company.

Go attend to your wife and kids abi you never marry 🤣
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oluwole English calling another oluwole .. you dey carry eye like say you no write yeye grammar... empty brain pointing fingers... cus person dey support Obama... he or she for follow them enter white house ... werey oponu omokekere
Agege rich man you don marry because you're old o🤣

Emilokan should organise mass wedding for fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other RONUs wey don old but no get money to marry.

I wonder the kind women wey go even marry una seriously 😂
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Sleekfingers: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Web2020:
That house, not his own until 25 years time. Even the car is not his own until 6 years. He is in debt.

6 years for that kinda Car? How much is the car?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by BlessedSam01: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wow congratulations more wins
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Let every man abide at his place of calling:first discover your purpose and calling and pursue it.Don’t copycat.Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ the Way.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by gtassure: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
either he’s paying debt or not, he has get better than those that are still living In penury in Nigeria as I speak. Most of his colleagues in Nigeria are been owed allowances and salaries too. Very bad
You just don't understand! People that are travelling are not living in penury in Nigeria!
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Rostikol: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
mention the doctors of 5 years that make it big in Nigeria. Mention 5 doctors now? 😡😡😡😡

Senseless dunce.

School dropout. Just shut up. You don’t know anything. There are doctors in Nigeria doing very well. Get that fact into your stupid mumu head.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Bimpe29: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alihamdulillahi! Am happy for him.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rostikol:

Senseless dunce.

School dropout. Just shut up. You don’t know anything. There are doctors in Nigeria doing very well. Get that fact into your stupid mumu head.
mention them now. You are just bunch of clueless empty barrel set of bullied propagandist here
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
gtassure:

You just don't understand! People that are travelling are not living in penury in Nigeria!
I don’t understand you here. Can you explain better 👵👵👵👵
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Rostikol: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
osazsky:
yahoo and hook up ..the op is a medical doctor..ur question should be how many doctors and civil servants can afford dat Benz after 5 yrs

He’s paying monthly for the Benz. If he falls back on his payment by more than 2 or 3 months, the car will be repossessed.

Even a BRICKLAYER or CARPENTER can drive that Benz so long as they are willing to pay monthly hire purchase.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Rostikol: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
osazsky:
oga Nigeria is dead..let it sink in..in my office alone more than 70 persons done japa.u can't be more intelligent than them..I know say God go soon do my own

Your mother is dead, not Nigeria, Useless lying school dropout. The same way you are useless in Nigeria is how you will be useless overseas, because from your posts, it’s obvious you are an irresponsible IPOB dropout and likely future drug trafficker.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Burgerlomo: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Congratulations 👍
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Rostikol: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
either he’s paying debt or not, he has get better than those that are still living In penury in Nigeria as I speak. Most of his colleagues in Nigeria are been owed allowances and salaries too. Very bad

SHUT YOUR LYING LIPS.

Who told you that “most of his colleagues In Nigeria” are being owed salaries?

You think you can invent any stupid LIE to justify your Japa desperation?

Damn idiot.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by achimendy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Five years after relocating to the U.K., Nigerian doctor shows off his ‘blessings’

Source: Shola @aryshow2006 (Twitter)

Continue doing the show off, I hope when dey kidnap you or your family members you'll not cry
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by litaninja(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
lol. You're literally looking at the picture of the same building from 2 different points. One from the front garage / side and the other from the back yard. The wooden door you see allows you to get to the house's back door from the garage.

Why should the garden have furniture if the owner doesn't want any there? The picture could also be taken on the first day owner moved in BEFORE putting any "furniture" there. The owner could take out the furniture just for this picture. The possibilities are endless.

Dey use generator dey investigate person wey fit no witness power failure for the rest of him life. lmao grin grin

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have done some investigation on computer and I have found out that the two pictures are not in the same area. The first picture the roof drainage, roofing tiles, building brick and wooden wall separator are different in the second picture they use roof real drainages Where the car is. In the second picture roofing tiles are different. From my vedic the house looks like a property for sale because in the garden there is actually nothing no furniture no hedge or anything.

This one is the similar story two fake certificates
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Princedapace(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
osazsky:
oga Nigeria is dead..let it sink in..in my office alone more than 70 persons done japa.u can't be more intelligent than them..I know say God go soon do my own

What of those wey dey abroad dey ask for money from those in Nigeria grin

Pls, I am not against JAPA. Most Nigerians have low IQ which is why they struggle a lot anywhere they are and even do crime in abroad.

I was only saying that there are Nigerians who have done same thing the doctor did in the UK here. Why do we paint a picture like every single person in Nigeria is broke? I can understand that Nigeria is not cool but come on, people still dey ball. Celebrating stuff like that makes it look like no single person in Nigeria has it which is a lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / My experience in Bahrain / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.