Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64873 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Tell me what you know that l don't know, if you lose your job, it can spiral into different things, discussing with your lender etc but if after 3 months or thereabouts of non payment, depending on the agreement with your lender, na big gbege, haven't you seen were people lose their homes due to job loss etc and their homes are repossessed by the lender, you are the one that knows nothing about the subject of discussion otherwise you won't spew the ignorant comments of yours

cc: sukkot
i agree. in those 30 years you better make sure you dont fall sick. its torture bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2023
erico2k2:

No if the worse case comes, you sell your house pay back the value and keep the Equity on it this is waht we do here not what you think we do. or assume we do
with depreciating house values ? you end up owing them after you sell the house. its called upside down equity

angelicbeing

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2023
osazsky:
oga Nigeria is dead..let it sink in..in my office alone more than 70 persons done japa.u can't be more intelligent than them..I know say God go soon do my own
You are an Edo person, most likely, Benin! Na una wey and I can relate. Also, I encourage you to japa and be happy, but bro, I no dey go anywhere! Leave me be here
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Princedapace(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

Ok so what skillset are in high demand and how and what tech did you venture into.
I ventured into software development
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
i agree. in those 30 years you better make sure you dont fall sick. its torture bro
l agree with you or if you have problems with your iyawo and divorce enter, one of my boss fell into similar situation years ago and he lost the house to the wife and went to rent a place to live and it affected him psychologically, several things can happen and it will lead to you, losing your mortgage wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
with depreciating house values ? you end up owing them after you sell the house. its called upside down equity

angelicbeing
Exactly @Sukkot l don taya to explain anything to the guy, so many guys have lost their homes abroad via one unpredictable predicament or the other, he can continue to wallow in ignorance, l won't dignify him with further response again sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Exactly @Sukkot l don taya to explain anything to the guy, so many guys have lost their homes abroad via one unpredictable predicament or the other, he can continue to wallow in ignorance, l won't dignify him with further response again sad
me I no dey argue with people again. Tinubu economic policies done draw the last strength from me lmaooo grin . These gas prices bro. Na danfo I dey enter now lmao

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l agree with you or if you have problems with your iyawo and divorce enter, one of my boss fell into similar situation years ago and he lost the house to the wife and went to rent a place to live and it affected him psychologically, several things can happen and it will lead to you, losing your mortgage wink
hehe definitely don't have a wife in the west if you have a mortgage. You are going to lose that house to your wife . Even the name mort-gauge tells you they are gauging your death. Once you pay it off you die. No more strength to live after 30 years of heavy grafting lmao. You know mort means death right ? Like mort-uary
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
me I no dey argue with people again. Tinubu economic policies done draw the last strength from me lmaooo grin . These gas prices bro. Na danfo I dey enter now lmao
Danfo is better sef, when l am in Nigeria, l hardly drive, na to disguise on okada or Danfo for security reasons jare @ Tinubu's economic policies, the ROT in the system is endemic, Tinubu will do his best but he might likely not be able to address the multiple problems facing Nigeria
It is well, wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:

angelicbeing
mayB its your house that is depreciating, mine grew by £48K when valued 2 weeks ago and Im not selling yet. Your house will lose value if you fail to add value anywhere in the world even in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Tell me what you know that l don't know, if you lose your job, it can spiral into different things, discussing with your lender etc but if after 3 months or thereabouts of non payment, depending on the agreement with your lender, na big gbege, haven't you seen were people lose their homes due to job loss etc and their homes are repossessed by the lender, you are the one that knows nothing about the subject of discussion otherwise you won't spew the ignorant comments of yours

cc: sukkot
I have only just re read this properly, you are saying I'm being Ignorant, So in your opinion the only places where one loses thier houses if they don't continue with mortgage payment is the Uk right? Why are you sounding this ignorant? The fact is simple once you stop repayments and beat the grace period you lose your house simple no matter what causes one to stop paying, is this not same thing in Nigeria? I have own my houses for 15 years plus and in that time, I do not directly know anyone among my peers who lost their house due to non-payment. This is what happens when one jumps into the middle of conversation, and this is not the 1st time you've done this and embarrassed yourself!
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2023
erico2k2:

I have only just re read this properly, you are saying I'm being Ignorant, So in your opinion the only places where one loses thier houses if they don't continue with mortgage payment is the Uk right? Why are you sounding this ignorant? The fact is simple once you stop repayments and beat the grace period you lose your house simple no matter what causes one to stop paying, is this not same thing in Nigeria? I have own my houses for 15 years plus and in that time, I do not directly know anyone among my peers who lost their house due to non-payment. This is what happens when one jumps into the middle of conversation, and this is not the 1st time you've done this and embarrassed yourself!

Where in my post did l allude to the fact that is only in the UK that you will lose your mortgage?

The fact that you admitted in your statement that you just reread my previous response to you and you didn't comprehend my response before replying, shows that you have the comprehension of a 7th Grader

This was exactly how you disgraced yourself at the Chilean thread created by @ tensazangetsu and @Gerrard59 exposed your ignorance about the opportunities that Chileans citizens have in the US and despite all the US government information from the US government website, posted by Gerrard59, you couldn't comprehend the information on the website

l will not waste my time engaging you on the merits and demerits of mortgage acquisition in the Western world, you have the medulla oblaganta of a 5th grader, buzz off my mention, you are hereby placed on a permanent ignore mode henceforth until you upgrade your IQ and comprehension skills angry
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Where in my post did l allude to the fact that is only in the UK that you will lose your mortgage?

The fact that you admitted in your statement that you just reread my previous response to you and you didn't comprehend my response before replying, shows that you have the comprehension of a 7th Grader

This was exactly how you disgraced yourself at the Chilean thread created by @ tensazangetsu and @Gerrard59 exposed your ignorance about the opportunities that Chileans citizens have in the US and despite all the US government information from the US government website, posted by Gerrard59, you couldn't comprehend the information on the website

l will not waste my time engaging you on the merits and demerits of mortgage acquisition in the Western world, you have the medulla oblaganta of a 5th grader, buzz off my mention, you are hereby placed on a permanent ignore mode henceforth until you upgrade your IQ and comprehension skills angry
come from you who aint got one topic on Nairaland, jumping from thread-to-thread spooling ur ilitracy worldwide, anhyou know when you are fooolish Duumb and an iimp its understandable but when you take one more step than the above then you are taking the p issssss and for the last time Foxtrot Oscar!you are a National Embarrassment,
you are here talking about Mortage if we check well now you dont own a kitchen.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by CreedElliot: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Astar007:

Are u blessed in naija now like dis??

I will create videos by December and post it. You can be blessed anywhere if you have a gameplan in life
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by oyatz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mindlog:

You lie!

Job roles have wages/salaries attached to them, whoever scales through the recruitment process, gets paid that irrespective of nationality.

I get paid the same as my Britsh colleagues for the same job role.

You goofed, you don't understand the concept.

It is not that immigrants are payed with different salaries scales but the realities differ.

If you take 50 immigrants that entered and stated wiring in the UK in Jan, 2020 and compare average UK citizens that started working at the same time, you will see stark differences in their qualities of life/achievements within the same period

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.