Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64874 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Alliswell248: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Go and look for buckets...to cry Blood

Jobless animal.....
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by MT: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rostikol:

IT IS ALL DEBT.

He is paying a mortgage on the house and most likely paying monthly hire purchase bill on the Merc.

Technically, these things are not 'his'.

You don't even need to be a doctor to access these loans in those countries.

Even taxi drivers, plumbers, and electricians can show this picture of themselves ''living large'' on debt.

Well said.

It's all about perspective. If a Nigerian living in Nigeria tells a white person he has a house and a car, the white thinks he is in debt and paying mortgage and monthly finance .

If someone abroad tells a Nigerian he has a house and car, he feels he owns it outrightly.

What represents success in both climes are different. It's only in Nigeria you own things outrightly while in the western world, it's a culture of debt.

At the end of the day,individuals will choose what they want but in life, for every successful story, there are thousands of untold depressing stories.

You can't be unskilled and think you can afford monthly financing on Benz in the UK. How much is even your monthly income? Don't generalise success - it is unique and peculiar to individual depending on many factors .

Carefully make your own choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Killerofpigs: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atleast i am not a PIG like you cheesy

Alliswell248:

Jobless animal.....
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Alliswell248: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Atleast i am not a PIG like you cheesy

You are a slave and a Wailer....
Third class citizens

Nothing for you.....except noise....
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Killerofpigs: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
ATLEAST i am not A PIG. grin

Alliswell248:

You are a slave and a Wailer....
Third class citizens

Nothing for you.....except noise....
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Even seun his platform you are using right now even named here nairaland... na you no dey think deep ... people that are making it here are making it ....
nah you nor dey see beyond your nose, ask Seun of nairaland if this Website is hosted in Nigeria then come back to tell me the answer!
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See wahala ooo .. why them no blow for there... and again people that made it here made it ... if you didn't doesn't mean another did not
you dnt gerrrit, al you see is money and to you thats made it, can you make it i n Nigeria as such you can travel from PH to Lagos at 2AM in the morning alone in your car Can you make it big so much that you can drive on our roads no pot holes? or can you make it that large in Nigeria that your basic needs are met at your point of needs?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by MT: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

you dnt gerrrit, al you see is money and to you thats made it, can you make it i n Nigeria as such you can travel from PH to Lagos at 2AM in the morning alone in your car Can you make it big so much that you can drive on our roads no pot holes? or can you make it that large in Nigeria that your basic needs are met at your point of needs?

Western world has better infrastructure but security you are talking about is debatable. You have higher chance of getting shot in the US than in Nigeria.

Like i said, look at your own situation and make an informed judgement. Some people are better off travelling out while some need to stay put in Nigeria.

There is no blanket rule to everything.

However, know that a lizard in Nigeria will not automatically turn to a crocodile abroad; a lizard will always be a lizard irrespective of where it is placed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Alliswell248: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
ATLEAST i am not A PIG. grin

U r boy....a third class pig.
Ask your friends if they would be honest to tell you.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

So basic needs na free for west or what... scoffs... some of una 3hn... se na free for Yankee... some will say water dey light dey road dey ... abeg na free for there... or do you pay tax here like you do there

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

nah you nor dey see beyond your nose, ask Seun of nairaland if this Website is hosted in Nigeria then come back to tell me the answer!
Is iPhones produced only in USA .. or Samsung produced only in Korea, nawa sef ... Or you don't have websites here hosted in Nigeria
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by akyus(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

He hasn't reach one year he is living fine ... I don't get , what's your living fine ? Eat, put on clothes or what ... oga the richest black man comes from Nigeria ... that's a lot .. who was Dangote 30 years ago... people are making money in this country oga ... na you no get sense ... why davido no blow for Atlanta , same with burna , why he no blow for UK... banky and the rest... I mentioned these guys cus they are popular... na only bad thing UNA Sabi see ... prove your friend is doing fine within a year and define your fine .. sijimoto blow here from agege, many others too ... the land you cursed will only make you cursed ... your friend we don't know .. see flutter wave guys, see paystack guys... just dey play... dey there dey shout government up and down .. you too join him there become billionaire in a year na... who is stopping you .. or tell your friend who is doing fine to help you too na...
Oga be calming down now. Na wao...
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by michlins(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

about this, you can not travel from Nnewi to Enugu once it's 8pm. There's this point,Neni which has become a spot for criminals and kidnappers. Sad thing is that the government doesn't care
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
akyus:
Oga be calming down now. Na wao...
Ok
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by NovusHomo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the house wan look like studio apartment flat...

Wey your own?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Is iPhones produced only in USA .. or Samsung produced only in Korea, nawa sef ... Or you don't have websites here hosted in Nigeria
ahah You reasoning is below grade I swear down, what has phones got to do with what I just said? I gave you an assignment you are here chatting BS, name one reputable company with servers in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
michlins:
about this, you can not travel from Nnewi to Enugu once it's 8pm. There's this point,Neni which has become a spot for criminals and kidnappers. Sad thing is that the government doesn't care
exactly
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So basic needs na free for west or what... scoffs... some of una 3hn... se na free for Yankee... some will say water dey light dey road dey ... abeg na free for there... or do you pay tax here like you do there
Yes its absolutely free, Look free enough that even People who do not work get paid and still have these basic needs. The most popular o ne is Healthcare.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
MT:

Western world has better infrastructure but security you are talking about is debatable. You have higher chance of getting shot in the US than in Nigeria.

Like i said, look at your own situation and make an informed judgement. Some people are better off travelling out while some need to stay put in Nigeria.

However, know that a lizard in Nigeria will not automatically turn to a crocodile abroad; a lizard will always be a lizard irrespective of where it is placed.

Higher chance of being shot in the USA than 9ja? brother please.The reason you hear of shooting in the west on TV is cos they have a better data base of recording all these offence, if Nigeria has up to 10% of data as accurate as the west do, You will be even scared to cross the road. YOU wan compare society you can drive anytime of the day and night to the one that forced all Burial ceremony to become day event?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
MT:

Just so you know, No POOR person can travel out of Nigeria as your ticket alone will set you back more than 1 million Naira,I bought a ticket to come PH nxt yearr imagine next year via lufthanser, its £1006, Do the mathc @ 1300

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Estichuxs(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Awesome
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Estichuxs(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
erico2k2:

Just so you know, No POOR person can travel out of Nigeria as your ticket alone will set you back more than 1 million Naira,I bought a ticket to come PH nxt yearr imagine next year via lufthanser, its £1006, Do the mathc @ 1300

It is well. My neighbour just left for the UK, he bought a ticket with I think Lufthansa or so, he paid 1.3 million.

It is well.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Hilariousthiago(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sukkot is typing...
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hilariousthiago:
Sukkot is typing...
lol mortgage house and car. Not impressed . Let him miss car and house payment . 30 years mortgage. TufiakwA

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
lol mortgage house and car. Not impressed . Let him miss car and house payment . 30 years mortgage. TufiakwA
Sukkot left the chat room, Dayuummmmmm tongue
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Sukkot left the chat room, Dayuummmmmm tongue
grin grin grin grin yes na. i have left
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Hilariousthiago(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
I knew it grin grin
You can even say he's better off with 150k per month job in Nigeria. E no go surprise me.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin yes na. i have left
l agree with your post on the mortgage payments, if kasala burst and you lose your job, na big gbege oo, , abeg let me head back to Mount Everest were l currently reside and have Fellowship with my Angelic Friends from the Celestial realm wink
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hilariousthiago:
I knew it grin grin
You can even say he's better off with 150k per month job in Nigeria. E no go surprise me.
well 150k per month ? Ahhh I will say endure the British weather and suffering instead lmaooo
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by sukkot: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l agree with your post on the mortgage payments, if kasala burst and you lose your job, na big gbege oo, , abeg let me head back to Mount Everest were l currently reside and have Fellowship with my Angelic Friends from the Celestial realm wink
hehe bro na bailiff go come kick you out of the house . Even ordinary council tax or TV license you miss they will send bailiff to come and seize your property talk less of missing mortgage
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Snitch24(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game
Stop being delusional
It's better over there
Which hospital wan dey pay am 5m monthly here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.