Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku (34642 Views)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Slurity(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center grin

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy that was submitted to INEC? ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!!

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

At least if it were university of Lagos, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye
ARE YOU SO DUMB THAT YOU CAN NOT READ OR YOU JUST CHOOSE TO ACCEPT NONSENSE? WHICH CERTIFICATE FORGERY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Jostoman: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
saasala:
You are only labouring in vain
Are you God?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Slurity:
ARE YOU SO DUMB THAT YOU CAN NOT READ OR YOU JUST CHOOSE TO ACCEPT NONSENSE? WHICH CERTIFICATE FORGERY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT?

The one submitted to INEC

If oluwole wasn't in the blood, why would anyone forge a certificate already earned
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Foolish Atiku. The crying of a dead horse supported by Obidient after they realized they lost completely. They don't have principles
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center grin

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy that was submitted to INEC? ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!!

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

At least if it were university of Lagos, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye
You go explain tired. Continue wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You go explain tired. Continue wailing

Na you go explain tire cheesy cheesy
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by famology(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
spencekat:
Your brain cells are dead. You guys cannot make a statement without talking trash.

Walking corpse fvck off. Go and get a brain replacement surgery.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Jostoman: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Atiku has been failing since 1999,he will still fail.
Are you God?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Emmasnoop(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good bless you, Tinubu has used so many people head for sacrifice in this country they now reason without their brain
quote author=Built2last post=126217213]Even when Tinubu begged the court to not release his result because it will do IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO HIM.

His followers believe in their dumb brain that there is no case to answer. oga is worried, filed 3 appeals to stop release. The man knows what's at stake but his clueless followers are deceiving themselves.

Do not follow the sensationalism done on this case by Naija journalists who have collected envelopes.

Almost all headlines in Nigerian press says CSU vindicated Tinubu. chill, his lawyers are still reviewing the documents received.

Atikus case is simple. Give me certificate and all results presented to you and i will compare with what he submitted to INEC.

Which secondary school certificate did Tinubu present to CSU. Atiku now has it. What does INEC have.

The man cried to U.S court, do not release this result. He knew a lot was at stake if released.

Did anyone notice that every news saying Tinubu has been vindicated hits Nairaland front page in record time.

Hushpupi will be Naija's president in 2035[/quote]
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Timothy89(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerT:

ATIKU THEY FLOG YOU, U DEY CALL OBI, THAT IS COWARDICE.

SAMETHING TINUBU DID WHEN HERDSMEN KILLED FALAYE DAUGHTER.

U ARE A DISGRACE FOR MEN, YORUBA WOMEN BEHAVE FAR BETTER.

Atiku is fooling around, how did Atiku flog anyone? Tinubu didn't even rate him and sad east enablers

Yoruba women behave better because both your men and women are useless

you're an unrepentant idiiots from onset, so your stupidity is not new to me cheesy
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Diligent1(f): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:
Mr Atiku has a very solid case in Court! Please see it through!
which solid case? Oh now I understand you are making joke out of it.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by DaddyJapan(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gani-fawehinmi-inspired-me-to-go-after-tinubus-certificates-atiku/

Gani Fawehinmi inspired a corrupt politician to go after after another corrupt politiican.

My pipul too like comedy.

Gani’s comments on the constitutional implications of the EFCC and Administrative panel of enquiry reports for former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

“Impeached or not the Vice President cannot contest the 2007 Presidential Election. Therefore, he will be out of office if not impeached on May 29, 2007... he can be tried accordingly in a court of law for offences committed whilst in office and/or before he came into office as Vice President. It does not lie in the mouth of Atiku or any other person accused of corruption, fraud, embezzlement or any other criminal offence to say that there are other corrupt persons. You do not justify your crime by a defence that there are other criminals. So if you catch a robber, do you leave him to go scot-free simply because he says there are other robbers? That will amount to the grossest and most perverted illogicality and primitive lawlessness.”
Source: https://ganifawehinmi..com/2009/09/quotes-from-gani-fawehinmi.html
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by waveman2: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
They are already cooking the judgement with regards to this don't give yourself high BP when the supreme court pronounces the written judgement that fashola will write on that day.
HateBigots:

Same back door APC used in Imo state.

See better lie. 🤣🤣
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerT: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Timothy89:

Atiku is fooling around, how did Atiku flog anyone? Tinubu didn't even rate him and sad east enablers

Yoruba women behave better because both your men and women are useless

you're an unrepentant idiiots from onset, so your stupidity is not new to me cheesy

TOO LATE, TINUBU TI LULE
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by skentelelady(f): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
That press conference was an absolute waste of 36 min. What a clown 🤡 show.

Gani could not unseat Tinubu when he was governor.
Even ex President Obasanjo, with all his Federal might with the backing of the Inspector General of Police Tafa Balogun, could not unseat him as governor.

Atiku now thinks he can use the backdoor to unseat him now that Tinubu is the President having beating Atiku black and blue in the elections? Even when the University CSU NEVER claimed that he committed a fraud. The same University defended him all through the disposition.

I am suprised that Atiku did not cry on live TV this time around grin

This is ridiculous but remember this is 2023. What these old.men couldn't do over 2 decades ago, the youths of this generation will do it
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:
hmm
lets watch how this plays out.
Atiku is on track.
but Tinubu can also proof that he cert. he presented was actually his.
he attended the institution,graduated & got a cert.
Atiku just wasting his time. Now he realizes he didn't win by popular vote. Just check his BP. This is how he will be sent to Dubai finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by chidiokay: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

And anybody can sign it whether they're still staff of the school or not cheesy

Shuttup and learn for once is your Life, CSU or any University in america has no input in replacement certificate issued by 3rd party vendor buh they acknowledge it by corroborating it with there transcript if the need arise.
Forged certificate is a crime in any country, after the relevation why is Tinubu not facing any charges in US.
if i forge unilag result and they get to know will i walk free

very simple case buh we are dealing with headless mob

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by spencekat(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
famology:

Walking corpse fvck off. Go and get a brain replacement surgery.
Dead man like you
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerT: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Atiku just wasting his time. Now he realizes he didn't win by popular vote. Just check his BP. This is how he will be sent to Dubai finally

TINUBU TI LULE
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by 1gbdata: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sorry
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by firearcher: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
hyperflex:
One would think from this story that Atiku isn't a corrupt b******. Obasanjo already said it all. Laslas Na Una go tire. If Tinubu vex and starts digging shit up on Atiku him go weak.

Obasanjo probably got this spot-on. Atiku gave us Tinubu the day he decided that the North can rule Nigeria for 16 years at a stretch.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by mrsiso(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
The truth is that these set of people are not in anyway the best for the Nigeria job, they are only about the power.

Has Atiku at any time made a case for any Nigerian or Nigerians regarding any bad policy?

When they get to power all these issues that they raised during campaign will automatically become a thing of " what I met in office"

Imagine having someone at the helm of affairs saying I am not a magician, while during campaign they all said it is possible to resolve the problem in 100 days.

All the media is talking about now is Mobad and CSU, ignoring major issues happening behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by lapintoz: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
👇

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Jostoman: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Festus Keyamo should be ashamed of himself for nestling down to defend the same corruption and criminality
baba know where the case is heading to that was the reason he quickly called him and gave him appointment to close his mouth.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Slurity(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

The one submitted to INEC

If oluwole wasn't in the blood, why would anyone forge a certificate already earned
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THEN FORGING WHEN THE SCHOOL ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION INDEED GOT THE SAID CERTIFICATE FROM THEM WITH EXACT GRADE, EXACT YEAR AND EXACT COURSE? AND IT WAS ALSO CLEARIFIED THAT THE CERTIFICATE HE PRESENTED IS A CEREMONIAL ONE JUST LIKE STATEMENT OF RESULT AND NOT ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE AND HENCE THE REASON FOR DIFFFENCE IN SOME THINGS LIKE LOGO AND THE SCHOOL ALSO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT ERROR. WHAT NONSENSE IS NOW THE REASON BEHIND FORGERY ALLEGATION ?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerT:

TINUBU TI LULE
Okay . The day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
chidiokay:

Shuttup and learn for once is your Life, CSU or any University in america has no input in replacement certificate issued by 3rd party vendor buh they acknowledge it by corroborating it with there transcript if the need arise.
Forged certificate is a crime in any country, after the relevation why is Tinubu not facing any charges in US.
if i forge unilag result and they get to know will i walk free

very simple case buh we are dealing with headless mob

We are saying the same thing

Come let me sign your certificate for you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by lapintoz: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
To all of you believing the fake news read it in black and white from Mr. Caleb Westberg, the registrar of Chicago State University. Read paragraph 3. They never denied Tinubu nor said his certificate was a forgery. What they said is clear. The certificate he tendered to the INEC is a ceremonial replacement certificate, which is usually issued by third-party vendors.

Also, Elnora Daniel never threatened to sue Bola Tinubu. That is another fake news. However, Opposition may likely to win future elections if we oppose based on truth than if we do so based on lies.

But if you are still in doubt, why not contact Mr. Caleb Westberg directly at cwestber@csu.edu or +1 (773) 995-2517? I communicate with them, and I assure you they will respond to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by olamike02: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
See who is claiming a non existent glory. Tinubu went to CSU . The certificate he presented was gotten from a third party. You have been scammed Atiku. What baba OBJ said about your looting,no sane Nigerian suppose to attend or listen to the trash you said. Anyway,those children of hate will align with you since Okwette have lost his imaginary mandate.
It will end in premium tears .😭
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Jonjam269: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dubia landlord entertaining the obidots, this is wild goose chase, it's called "arodan" make my enemies be busy with irrelevant issues. You did more than this pre election period and you failed woefully. You will still fail as usual. Labouring in vain.
Tinubu is your president and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Timothy89(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerT:

TOO LATE, TINUBU TI LULE

stop kidding around bro, there are many things bigger than your draining IQ
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Slurity:
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THEN FORGING WHEN THE SCHOOL ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION INDEED GOT THE SAID CERTIFICATE FROM THEM WITH EXACT GRADE, EXACT YEAR AND EXACT COURSE? AND IT WAS ALSO CLEARIFIED THAT THE CERTIFICATE HE PRESENTED IS A CEREMONIAL ONE JUST LIKE STATEMENT OF RESULT AND NOT ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE AND HENCE THE REASON FOR DIFFFENCE IN SOME THINGS LIKE LOGO AND THE SCHOOL ALSO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT ERROR. WHAT NONSENSE IS NOW THE REASON BEHIND FORGERY ALLEGATION ?

Come let me sign it for you

We're all third party vendors since you don't have to be a staff of the school to sign it

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick And Akpo Mudiaga Odje In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.