Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? (1370 Views)

.. / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2007
I was wondrin.lately my boi sed i dnt close my eyes while kissin.so he doesnt.nt like there was anything wrong,he just told me.bt is it really necessary to close onez eyes?is it unromantic or sumtin?
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2007
but hw did he see you grin whichever one you like
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by sisqology(m): 3:18am On Jul 27, 2007
Eheheheh, i use to open my own eyes o
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by Umoiwa(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2007
Close your eye or not the major thing is you must kiss with a resounding emotions ok!cheesy
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2007
Closing the eyes while kissing just makes both of you go deeper!
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by jones77(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2007
sharon dample was killed by his wife while kissin, they had problems and later got on track again , never know what she( the wife) wanted to to do,, before we know it she lost her small knife in his stomach!! it might be romantic and might be something else grin my eyes are wide open so i can see what goin on around,, abegg
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by efuah(f): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2007
jones77:

sharon dample was killed by his wife while kissin, they had problems and later got on track again , never know what she( the wife) wanted to to do,, before we know it she lost her small knife in his stomach!! it might be romantic and might be something else
you are right

jaylinaa:

my boi sed i dnt close my eyes while kissin.
does he close his eyes as well? if he does, how come he saw your eyes open
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by doyin13(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2007
WELL IF HE/SHE WOWO i GUESS

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by aikmamah1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2007
u dont have control over it dont close ur eye if u dont want to, but believe me if ur already deep into the kissing no be person go tell u make u clse am, what i am saying is this, if u force ur eyes closed, u will lose concentration on the kiss but when u fallow what ur body tells u u will enjoy it and before u know it ur eyes r closed
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by Laidejelly: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
I dont c d necesity in dt ooo, for me sha, wen i close my eyes i enjoy it more and so does d guy.
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by ceeplus(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
If u wish, !dependn on ur mood
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by ceeplus(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
If u wish, !dependn on ur mood
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by NotNairalandi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
Maybe it is not neccesary
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
yes it is. U get more feelings that way. Though i haven't kissed before but i was told by a good kisser

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by Goldieluks: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
Its all about emotions,you close your eyes unintentionally,
because you are deeply attracted to the person.
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by zealot4me(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
i close my eyes wen it gets interesting
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by lexicon(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2011
Maybe ur hubby is a SHY-TYPE. he lost confidence when he saw u looking @ the drama he's performing .
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by ronkebp(f): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
How would you really feel the kisses, if you don't close your eyes.?, it is all about feeling it, the savour, flavour of the person u are kissing, enjoying his breath (if he smells nice) and listening to what he has to tell you with his tongue and so on, closing the eyes means concentration, full time concentration
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by lexicon(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2011
ronkebp:

How would you really feel the kisses, if you don't close your eyes.?, it is all about feeling it, the savour, flavour of the person u are kissing, enjoying his breath (if he smells nice) and listening to what he has to tell you with his tongue and so on, closing the eyes means concentration, full time concentration

U sure do like kissing !
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2011
^lmao
Re: Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing? by lexicon(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2011
It could also be because ''LOVE IS BLIND'' grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Virgin? / How Long Do I Have To Wait? / Why Are Ppl So Careless Abt The Way They Use Words Like "love",and "heartbreak"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.