Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar (24078 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KaptainAfrika: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2023
FAKE NEWS ! THE SCHOOL SAYS THEY CANNOT CONFIRM THE AUTHENCITY OF THE DOCUMENT AS IT DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM THEM 1
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by wrongnumber: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

I know Tinubu will do his best to twist the narrative.

But the world now knows him for who he truly is.

We have read the deposition. The registrar said he is seing that certificate for the very first time.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by naija1stnigar(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:
I have only one thing to say:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

God bless my President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
we Don't expect anything less from a drug sniffing slave like you. Atiku took case to court for the sole aim of the country's image, you didn't face him or attack his tribe, but you clowns are all over the internet for Igbos, person slap you, you run go dey fight person wey dey Waka him own jejely for street. It is clearly because you fools Don't have that guys to withstand northerners cos you knew they will destroy you guys and they still Don't have anything to loose. If it was Peter obi who initiated this case, by now, the whole of Lagos and the entire southwest must been on fire, a lot of shops and properties belonging to Igbos must have been up in flames. And that's what you fools are driving at by dragging Igbos into the picture. The yorubas I knew were very good people, but many of them are now dead, the ones in this generation do not have conscience.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by prophetfire: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN TINUBU OR ATIKU BUT YOU ARE TELLING LIES.
THE REGISTRAR DIDN'T SAY THEY CERTIFIED THE CERTIFICATE IN CONTENTION.
STOP SPREADING LIES.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2023
You think its a joke while your principal is restless.
Pakute:
I'd believe you if you give me your contacts make i run am, otherwise you're a smelly poo.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
Actually you are the intellectually lazy person. Read the deposition, understand it - only then can you proove to me that you aren-t dumb.'

Tinubu just self-harmed himself. It appears a criminal is always a criminal and will always look for shortcuts.

logic does not always work with criminals. this point, that tinubu ordered a diploma and not request for it be sent to him was noted by witness.

Note: the reordered certificate was done much later than the INEC certificate.

Plaindealer, you never chop corn this morning?

We've gone past this rubbish..

Go and sit your david hundeyin intellectually lazy arse somewhere abeg, you dey dull my knife..

I hate slow and intellectually lazy people..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Adolfnigeria: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2023
The replacement diploma was ordered much later than when the INEC diploma was submitted.

I know this is confusing your brain,

plaindealer:

See, everything matches with the replacement diploma....

What was the purpose of the replacement diploma that matches?

For decoration or for INEC.?

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2023
wrongnumber:

I know Tinubu will do his best to twist the narrative.

But the world now knows him for who he truly is.

We have read the deposition. The registrar said he is seing that certificate for the very first time.

Abeg stop crying...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Bimpe29: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Don't mind the propagandist as there's no amount of defense that would assuage the hate of his rivals and haters. It's a free world, let them continue.
plaindealer:
[b][/b]

So, where is the rubbish about forging certificate submitted to INEC from?

The Supreme Court go look at this quote and quickly trash Atiku's case and even fine the serial loser for wasting the court's time with this frivolous and sour loser foolishness.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by prophetfire: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

YOU YORUBAS ARE SICK COWARDS.
THIS BATTLE IS BETWEEN ATIKU, A FULANI AND TINUBU, A YORUBA.
HOWEVER INSTEAD OF FACING ATIKU, YOU PREFER TO GO AND DRAG IGBOS THAT ARE WATCHING YOU PEOPLE FROM THE SIDELINES.
WHAT'S IGBO PEOPLE'S BUSINESS IN THE CHICAGO MATTER?
OBVIOUSLY YOU PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF LOOKING YOUR FULANI MASTERS IN THE FACE AND CONFRONT THEM.
SICK COWARDS.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
You think its a joke while your principal is restless.
Keep looking for una missing manhood. Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
The replacement diploma was ordered much later than when the INEC diploma was submitted.

I know this is confusing your brain,

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by hrykanu231(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Omoh! The first thing they did was to destroy the educational system and then have f.ools believe them like this.

Do you people think other people have not read the over 200 pages deposition?
Dude, under oath, CSU rep categorically stated that, "the certificate Tinubu presented to Inec was no issued by them. We can support evil with our full chest, but it should be done intelligently (opps! F.ools can't be intelligent).
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2023
solreb:

I do not agree with you. It is because the Obidients hijacked the matter, like a case of crying Moreton the bereaved, causing nuisance not only in Nigeria but also in the USA. They have therefore propaganda machine like Jackson Ude on Twitter who daily serve them falsehoods and incitement headless mobs. He had promises to get the phone numbers of the justices so that the mob can start harassing them on this Atiku's matter. They know Obi has no case so they want to die upon Atiku's case . #All Eyes on Supreme Court.
Even if I agree with your nuisance comment, Obidient movement is only about Igbos? The last time I checked, Obi beat the drug Lord in Lagos and Abuja. He rigged PH and many other places. So only Igbos are Obidient? Maga. Jealousy kii una dia
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2023
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2023
hrykanu231:

Omoh! The first thing they did was to destroy the educational system and then have f.ools believe them like this.

Do you people think other people have not read the over 200 pages deposition?
Dude, under oath, CSU rep categorically stated that, "the certificate Tinubu presented to Inec was no issued by them. We can support evil with our full chest, but it should be done intelligently (opps! F.ools can't be intelligent).

You people just keep repeating the same silly and pointless rubbish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by chidiokay: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
The registrar said they BELIEVE that Bola A Tinubu is the same person as the president of Nigeria. They are not sure!

In addition, the basic biodata to identify someone were all wrong like date of birth,
full names, gender, address, SSN, citizenship. The registrar actually indicted CSU because they did not do any diligence

Your mother showed you your father ... you "BELIEVED"

Does it also mean you are not who your father is ?

IF the word "believe" denotes "unsure" maybe someone needs a dictionary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Afotinu: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Stop peddling fake news to gullible Nigerians, where in the deposition did CSU say the Certificate Tinubu presented to INEC was verified and Original?... am not partisan and am not in anyway a card carrying member of any party, let's just try to read and understand before we lay claims that less exist, this is misinformation, the CSU said clearly that the Certificate before them cannot be verified but that Tinubu did attend CSU, so please don't just post rubbish news in the name of you too post for Nairaland, download the deposition and read well and if you find it hard to understand, try to show it to someone more knowledgeable to interpret to you.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Corrinthians(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is a rogue and you know it
Do not worry. An igbo man will someday become president.😊

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Adolfnigeria: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
The affidavit only proves what is in the deposition.

The certificates that CSU recognises are the following:

1/ the original issued in 1979 - which the student would have collected.
2/ the reordered version , provided to the tribunal after Tinubu ALREADY submitted the INEC DIPLOMA.

The INEC DIPLOMA is the issue, not this (2).

the two authentic diploma's, referred to in paragraph 3 and subsequent paragraphs, were not submitted to INEC.

What was submitted to INEC is the INEC diploma, which CSU did not produce.

Please read the deposition properly.

THE INEC diploma is the issue, because a fraudulent document should not be submitted to INEC for use in an election.

plaindealer:

We've gone past this rubbish..

Go and sit your david hundeyin intellectually lazy arse somewhere abeg, you dey dull my knife..

I hate slow and intellectually lazy people..
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2023
We don't even care about the meaningless ceremonial INEC paper.

That rubbish is ceremonial with zero importance so who cares where it came from..

Below is what the SC is interested in...

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by hrykanu231(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

You people just keep repeating the same silly and pointless rubbish..

Because we are having multiplication of unintelligent people like you. Because the world now sees every Nigerian as a certificate forger, because we need to put an end to this menace.
You did not read the deposition, but spreading lies as news is not a problem. Who raised you? Certainly the person didn't do well, especially in the area of your morality and giving you basic education

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Gbadespet(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

You have said it all bro,God bless you for this
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:

The affidavit only proves what is in the deposition.

The certificates that CSU recognises are the following:

1/ the original issued in 1979 - which the student would have collected.
2/ the reordered version , provided to the tribunal after Tinubu ALREADY submitted the INEC DIPLOMA.

The INEC DIPLOMA is the issue, not this (2).

Please read the deposition properly.

This rubbish doesn't even make any sense..

Is that not what CSU cleared up in the affidavit?

And what happened to your so-called forged INEC diploma rubbish at the tribunal?

Did the tribunal even pay attention to that nonsense or even disqualify PBAT, GCFR?

Was Atiku and Pandora's case not tossed out regardless of what was submitted or not?

The Supreme Court won't even pay zero attention to that nonsense.

You people live in your own fool's paradise and alternate reality.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Bigchristo: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Nna, that was not part of the deposition jamboree, this was stated in a sworn affidavit and submitted to the court under oath.

Again, stop following paid hustlers like hundeyin and Gazzette, keep up with current affairs.

Funny πŸ˜„ You know nothing I don’t even bank on those people words if I open your eyes to the information I layed my eyes on internet in regards to this matter you will be amazed all these una talks na damage control tactics
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2023
hrykanu231:

Because we are having multiplication of unintelligent people like you. Because the world now sees every Nigerian as a certificate forger, because we need to put an end to this menace.
You did not read the deposition, but spreading lies as news is not a problem. Who raised you? Certainly the person didn't do well, especially in the area of your morality and giving you basic education

Yen yen yen yen yen ...... grin grin

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Adolfnigeria: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Well i did not write the law is the law.

FAKE documents should not be submitted to INEC for use in an election.

The court process in the USA, showed the documents submiited to INEC was fake.

This is new information, we all wait to see what the supreme court says.

plaindealer:

This rubbish doesn't even make any sense..

And what happened to your so-called forged INEC diploma rubbish at the tribunal?

Did the tribunal even pay attention to that nonsense or even disqualify PBAT, GCFR?

Was Atiku and Pandora's case not tossed out regardless of what was submitted or not?

Supreme Court won't even pay zero attention to that nonsense.

You people live in your own fool's paradise and alternate reality.

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by chidiokay: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys are supporting criminality carelessly.

Tinubu has been a criminal from time immemorial but the FBI files will put the nail in the coffin

That as being a quest for decades now, and even the new generation that inherited the hate have starting failing just likes there fathers did

When you chase someone for donkey years and you can't catch up its common sense you turn back.
We all the noise Atiku made going to US court one would expect an elephant out of the bag but the loser bought out chicken grin

Atiku disgrace is loading at the supreme court, this is certainly the end of the road for Atiku
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2023
hrykanu231:

Typical pandorian mob cult ignorant and unintelligent nonsense..

Abeg stop crying, it's annoying.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Deepthoughts: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

This claim was made by CSU in a court of law in an affidavit submitted to the same court of law where Atiku's lawyers were present so ask Atiku's lawyers why they did not object or prove CSU wrong.

Atiku sold you fake goods so stop crying after dinner.

Atiku didn't sold anyone any fake goods, Nigerians have a right to know the truth,there are to many accusations about Tinubu for far too long now,the Same CSU registrar refuse to authenticate the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC why then?,can you vouch for the GCE result Tinubu claimed to have acquired as a student of government college Lagos?, be bold n sincer enough here.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
Well i did not write the law is the law.

FAKE documents should not be submitted to INEC for use in an election.

The court process in the USA, showed the documents submiited to INEC was fake.

This is new information, we all wait to see what the supreme court says.

Where is your proof that fake document was submitted to INEC?

Show us the INEC document that is fake and also the one that is not fake?

Show us the proof or just STFU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode, His Wife, Precious & Son, Aragon In New Lovely Photos / Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.