Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar (24114 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by eldoradoxx: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:
I have only one thing to say:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari'e administration from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chance are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us"?

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment that what goes around comes back around.

A time will surely come, not in the near future, but it I'll surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

God bless my President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Atiku a Fulani man takes on Tinubu over his certificate, thanks the memory of Gani Fawehinmi a Yoruba man who started it. Thanks David Hundeyin another Yoruba man who championed it, but the Easterners are the ones that are being attacked left right and centre. I guess there would have been war if Obi was the one who went to CSU.
When the Igbo people say they are deliberately being singled out gor attack over just any topic in Nigeria, this is one proof, they are right. You know it, Igbos that we all know will rather go for another war if need be than to cower to your intimidation tactics, they are co-owners of Nigeria with all of us. That others are playing ethic sentiment supporting their criminal brothers to misrule Nigeria does not mean that Igbos must join in that stupidity. Igbos, am proud of you guys, if my people in the South South will be half as smart as you guys, Nigeria would have been greater since others we share country with have this slavish mentality to their ruling class, wanting to protect them at all cost to the detriment of the advancement of this country.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Look at his transcript, he still has 15 credit units to complete
And he graduated with honors..Igbos sef

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Freebills12: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Corrinthians:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari'e administration from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chance are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us"?

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment that what goes around comes back around.

A time will surely come, not in the near future, but it I'll surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

I like this your statement! You said this because you don't understand the philosophy of an Igbo person, an Igbo person can't support a disaster. Buhari is a colossal failure. Why did you think that Abia state was on air from 2011- 2022? Its because of caliber of failures that were ruling them. Do you know how they castigated Theodore Orji and Ikpeazu, do you know how Anambra booted out PDP because of Mbadinuju, Anambra went on fire, fought tooth and nail to make sure that they have good governance. Imo state booted out Ohaikm a governor of PDP because of bad governance Roachas of APGA had to enter though he did well in first tenure. You think that if vote will count you will see any yeye governor in any of the Igbo states?
If Buhari is an Igbo person, Igbos won't spare him too?
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Theunbothered:

What's your point with your meaningless caption?
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Isadansuki101: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

How does Atiku case and CSU affect the Easterners

I think you need psychiatrist attention.😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You created a thread with a questionable source like owned and operated by Bayo onanuga which is notorious for spreading lies, falsehood and propaganda and at same cornered the FTC position to continue spreading lies, deceit, falsehood and propaganda

Plain dealer, you are working hard

We don't peddle lies and propaganda like you and your pandora whatsapp group losers..

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DaTruths: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

First and foremost, if an Igbo man becomes president and goes the way of Buhari or Tinubu, we would give him the Ekweremmadu treatment.

Who told you that igbos are tribally blinded about who rules them?

Dollar os 1k, and all you care about is which tribe that will support a president.

Who do black man this thing na? Must everything be tribe.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Irloran: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2023
The hate you have for eastern (igbos) will destroy you and your generation. You all are mumu.... It could be Yakubu the INEC chairman and other Northerners leaders are behind exposing Tuinbu Certificate , Yakubu is playing cent . You tribe of yorubas are Hypocrisy promax

Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by obuneme: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

You are a fool. Was it the easterners that went to the US regarding Tinubu certificate forgery case? You fools would always like to loop the easterners in every things.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by RapistOnBail: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Is this all you have to say just to defend criminality?

Do you have conscience at all?

Hmmmm.

The Ms. Bola A Tinubu who graduated from CSU is a female and you know it.
Shebi if una get sense, una go find the real Ms Bola A Tinubu so una go get credible justification?

But No! You guys from the sad East and fullish Obidients will not use your head.. Just your normal Nzobu Nzobu way of life...

You Hediots are worse than Boko Haram..

Igbos should pls get the Fvck out of our dear Country...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by vesselchino(f): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Corrinthians post=126227468]I have only one thing to say:

Good morning Nigeria.

God bless my President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.[/quote the last time I checked obi didn't sue your druggie for a forged certificate so you're an ídiot
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by rash47(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
PM news, Yoruba media house. Continue your propaganda. Igbos don't have a dog in the fight in Atikus case

For those dragging the Igbos in Atikus fight. Probably you are yet to realize who Igbos are.

FYI, the igbos are Atiku foot soldiers in this battle, Atiku capitalizes on their nuisance value to embark on this disgraceful journey. Shame awaits you all...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Forged! He has insider
Pakute:
And he graduated with honors..Igbos sef
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Michikech(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:
No region will develop without input from other regions!

The reason SW is better!

I totally disagree.

Let all regions (especially South East and South South) be given same platform as Lagos......then, you'll know that South west will stop experiencing the said development you're talking about.

All we're are asking for is removal of monopoly on Seaport and Airport.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Alliswell248: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2023
amliftedhigher:
Registrar don cash out

Not everyone is hungry like you.
Noise maker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by 43Ronin: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2023
what sort if lies have been pushed to nairaland? the registra clearly stated that he doesn't know where tinubu got d certificate & that he cannot authenticate it. tinubu forged certificate for INEC, very embarrassing to the yoruba tribe
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Adolfnigeria: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
The OP of this thread and the author of the news article - did not either read the deposition or blatant liar.

But allow me to explain the situation for you.

There are two certificates with the following dates: 22nd June 1979 and 27th June 1979.

The one dated 22nd june 1979 is referred to as the INEC DIPLOMA, in the deposition. This is what tinubu submited to INEC, and this did not emanate from CSU.

The one dated 27th JUNE, is the certificate found in CSU's diploma cabinet . This was the reordered copy. This copy was produced as a result of an enquiry by Enahoro, the lawyer. Tinubu subsequently reordered a copy and this was used in the tribunals. This is the copy that CSU certified for use in the tribunal.

I am not surprise the mods allowed this post on front page. Well done seun, mynn and co.

plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by francis71: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Lies lies everywhere

Manipulation manipulation everywhere.
Are you telling me that if I get a waec result that is not from waec to your office you will honour it? Why are you people supporting evil if not for personal gain.
PLS APOLOGIZE TO MMESOMA who had issues with her jamb result ....cause she actually wrote jamb
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Sermwell(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

You're just another useless liar on this forum!! I strongly believe the easterners actually have good forsight. How did the Buhari and thiefnubuu that they refused to support turned out?? You all make it look like the Igbos are the only ones who want the good of the country!! They supported Obasanjo, Yaradua, MKO, yet you come here to call them tribalistic!! Even other tribes who want the betterment of the country, you tag them Igbos!! I know how riffraffs like you have severally tag me Igbo on this forum!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by chudez0147(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2023
You dey see easterners for your dream every other night grin. Atiku is also from the east abi ? Ode!
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by RapistOnBail: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Atiku a Fulani man takes on Tinubu over his certificate, thanks the memory of Gani Fawehinmi a Yoruba man who started it. Thanks David Hundeyin another Yoruba man who championed it, but the Easterners are the ones that are being attacked left right and centre. I guess there would have been war if Obi was the one who went to CSU.
When the Igbo people say they are deliberately being singled out gor attack over just any topic in Nigeria, this is one proof, they are right. You know it, Igbos that we all know will rather go for another war if need be than to cower to your intimidation tactics, they are co-owners of Nigeria with all of us. That others are playing ethic sentiment supporting their criminal brothers to misrule Nigeria does not mean that Igbos must join in that stupidity. Igbos, am proud of you guys, if my people in the South South will be half as smart as you guys, Nigeria would have been greater since others we share country with have this slavish mentality to their ruling class, wanting to protect them at all cost to the detriment of the advancement of this country.
Mumu.. South south no fit play same dirty politics you Hediots in the sad East play..

Thunder fire you. Anu ofia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by shinealight(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Well, it is obvious that they are not interested in anything in Nigeria regardless of Obi contesting or their overnight love to save Nigeria because you cannot say you love Nigeria but are always 100% against Nigeria and other Nigerians.

To make matters worse, there are no sane and rational voices in that region, they are all facing the same negative, bitter, hateful, anti-Nigerians and anti-Nigeria path, even the supposedly educated ones like Oby Ezekwesili and Peter Obi himself.

Obviously, deep down in their heart, they don't want to have anything to do with Nigeria, they hate Nigeria and they don't wish Nigeria well, hopefully, one day, Nigeria will let them go, I hope and pray that day comes.

Indeed, many true Nigerians hope and pray that day comes very soon. It would be good riddance to bad rubbish. One hopes Tinubu summons the courage to organise a National Conference for this purpose or implement El Rufai’s last Conference document! cool cool
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KanwuliaExtra: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2023
lapintoz:
Tell your ipig flat..heads to go and collect the CTC of the court ruling that sentenced the president for forgery Empty skull.

This your ILLITERATE DRUG BARON is a sacred cow abi?
Like you sentenced all politicians that forged their certificates all over LIEGERIA.
Is that what the constitution states?
Then go and sentence Mmesomma first! grin
You did not sentence Mmesomma when you dragged her all the way to the senate abi?

Agbado sense kee you dia! cheesy
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Legalaffairs(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

SEE MENT. THIS ONE IS FIGHTING HIS SHADOW. ARE YOU AFRAID TO POINT YOUR BROKEN ARROW TO THE NORTH THAT HAS UNFEATHERED YOUR DRUGGIE NAKED?

MAKE JEALOUSY ON THE IGBOS NO DRIVE YOU INTO DEPRESSION
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Forged! He has insider
You can forge first class?. o'boy give me contact na, my nephew needs a first class badly.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2023
ehikwe22:

As complicit as CSU have been in this case, they didn't go to the extent that nairaland is pushing it. First, they did not authenticate the certificate neither did they admit that the same Tinubu that graduated is the one that's presently occupying the presidency. We all saw the disposition. Yall should stop these lies on nairaland.

13· · · · Q.· So this Bola Tinubu that you were referring
14· ·about in Exhibit 7, back in 1979, was graduating with
15· ·honors in a challenging major, correct?
16· · · · A.· Correct.
17· · · · Q.· And as far as you know, that's the person who
18· ·was now the president of Nigeria, correct?
19· · · · A.· Correct

This is from the official court transcript, I hope you know how to read and comprehend, which I doubt.

Stop outsourcing your brain to hundeyin and gazette news, read and educate yourself and stop falling for paid scammers and hustlers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by AK481(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Pm news owned by bayo onanuga that reasonable people no longer read .

Seun where is your quality department ?
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by nkemjacob2(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2023
U see how porous the Nigeria media is?
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Did you see that the application form said he is a US citizen? That he graduated from Govt college Lagos? That document including transcripts were forged
Pakute:
You can forge first class?. o'boy give me contact na, my nephew needs a first class badly.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by evsimmigration: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2023
One thing about you cowards is the hatred you possessed over Igbos ,but will be first to attack the Igbos ,and afraid to attack Fulani.It is Waziri Atiku has been disgracing Tinubu up and down, but you never for once critized Fulanis or Atiku not even a single day.But always quick to attack Igbos.

Most times,Yoruba always think they are the smartest using their useless propaganda to Fool their gullible followers.
During Good luck , you guys destroyed Good luck using the same propaganda just because he refused fuel subsidies.Yoruba in conjunction with Fulanis mourned Good luck with Gaskets, calling him sorts of clueless names etc.Have you people easily forgotten? People have not even done a bit of what you did to Goodluck, now you are talking in a quiet tone so that people will see it that Tinubu is being distracted.Tinubu does not have anything to offer Nigeria.You are supporting becos he is a Yoruba, nothing more,not that you think he has a sensible thing to offer Nigeria.Out of numerous people Yoruba has,no somebody with a teaming questionable age, source of income, result character you selected.
Now, you want people to leave Tinubu alone whereas he criticized hell out of Ebere Goodluck Jonathan.You guys are very terrible wicked set of tribe on earth.
So, Atiku that sued Tinubu,you left him and singled out Igbos cos you love to hate them for nothing.

Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by RapistOnBail: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Sermwell:

You're just another useless liar on this forum!! I strongly believe the easterners actually have good forsight. How did the Buhari and thiefnubuu that they refused to support turned out?? You all make it look like the Igbos are the only ones who want the good of the country!! They supported Obasanjo, Yaradua, MKO, yet you come here to call them tribalistic!! Even other tribes who want the betterment of the country, you tag them Igbos!! I know how riffraffs like you have severally tag me Igbo on this forum!!
You Dunce.

Igbo man no fit rule this country... God Forbid... Y'all are good in cheating in business. But not politics..

Dull cretins...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by gare(f): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

Show us the transcript, where it was mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says / $500m Loan: No Plan To Take Over Nigeria’s Sovereign Right — China / Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.