Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar (24081 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
The OP of this thread and the author of the news article - did not either read the deposition or blatant liar.

But allow me to explain the situation for you.

There are two certificates with the following dates: 22nd June 1979 and 27th June 1979.

The one dated 22nd june 1979 is referred to as the INEC FORM, in the deposition. This is what tinubu submited to INEC, and this did not emanate from CSU.

The one dated 27th JUNE, is the certificate found in CSU's diploma cabinet . This was the reordered copy. This copy was produced as a result of an enquiry by Enahoro, the lawyer. Tinubu subsequently reordered a copy and this was used in the tribunals. This is the copy that CSU certified for use in the tribunal.

I am not surprise the mods allowed this post on front page. Well done seun, mynn and co.

So, he knows how to order copies, but he still decided to forge the same thing he legitimately earned?

Una no dey rate your intellectually lazy brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by tallfish145(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Are you not an slowpoke? Atiku took case to court and easterners are you problems. Two words JEALOUSY and COWARDICE
but na Igbo them they carry the matter for head pass

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by 43Ronin: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Atiku a Fulani man takes on Tinubu over his certificate, thanks the memory of Gani Fawehinmi a Yoruba man who started it. Thanks David Hundeyin another Yoruba man who championed it, but the Easterners are the ones that are being attacked left right and centre. I guess there would have been war if Obi was the one who went to CSU.
When the Igbo people say they are deliberately being singled out gor attack over just any topic in Nigeria, this is one proof, they are right. You know it, Igbos that we all know will rather go for another war if need be than to cower to your intimidation tactics, they are co-owners of Nigeria with all of us. That others are playing ethic sentiment supporting their criminal brothers to misrule Nigeria does not mean that Igbos must join in that stupidity. Igbos, am proud of you guys, if my people in the South South will be half as smart as you guys, Nigeria would have been greater since others we share country with have this slavish mentality to their ruling class, wanting to protect them at all cost to the detriment of the advancement of this country.
Don't mind them. see the result of Tinubus forgery

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Primebuilders(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:
I have only one thing to say:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

God bless my President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Is it that Yorubas are always afraid of the Fulani or what. It's Atiku that is pursuing this case but it's the Igbos you are calling. Is Atiku an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Deepthoughts: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

can the exact words of the CSU registrar be reproduce to back this claim, because it was reported that the CSU registrar refuse to authenticate the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC as it didn't come from CSU so how come the same registrar turn around to say that Tinubu's certificate was certify by CSU?
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Sermwell(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
RapistOnBail:

You Dunce.

Igbo man no fit rule this country... God Forbid... Y'all are good in cheating in business. But not politics..

Dull cretins...
The Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes that have been rulling, how has that benefit you and the country?? You should be ashamed if your tribesmen have ever ruled this country!! Just look at the mess??
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
tallfish145:
but na Igbo them they carry the matter for head pass
How you take know. Your mindset is already configured around Igbos. That is how you reply every comment against Tinubu as coming from Igbos. When I visit facebook comments from Yorubas, Hausas and other Nigerians against Tinubu I wonder how much daft you guys can be. Tinubu is the one disgracing himself. Free Igbos from your hallucinations
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by occfx: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
amliftedhigher:
Registrar don cash out

Cashed out heavily... How would you say replacement certificates are been done by 3rd party vendor and at the same time CSU certified copy. We'll, whatever... Nigeria na joke
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

Is atiku an easterner? Name one easterner that went to CSU to fight tinubu. Is obi saying anything dangerous or challenging tinubu in any way.

Akitu brought out tinubu to international community yet u are calling the easterners. See that smelly mouth u just used to call us out, may the almight shut it forever. Anything u wish for any easterner may it go back to you a thousand folds. God punish u and ur generations to come idiot. Do not ever mention any easterner again in ur life idiot

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
The OP of this thread and the author of the news article - did not either read the deposition or blatant liar.

But allow me to explain the situation for you.

There are two certificates with the following dates: 22nd June 1979 and 27th June 1979.

The one dated 22nd june 1979 is referred to as the INEC DIPLOMA, in the deposition. This is what tinubu submited to INEC, and this did not emanate from CSU.

The one dated 27th JUNE, is the certificate found in CSU's diploma cabinet . This was the reordered copy. This copy was produced as a result of an enquiry by Enahoro, the lawyer. Tinubu subsequently reordered a copy and this was used in the tribunals. This is the copy that CSU certified for use in the tribunal.

I am not surprise the mods allowed this post on front page. Well done seun, mynn and co.

See, everything matches with the replacement diploma....

What was the purpose of the replacement diploma that matches?

For decoration or for INEC.?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Deepthoughts:
can the exact words of the CSU registrar be reproduce to back this claim, because it was reported that the CSU registrar refuse to authenticate the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC as it didn't come from CSU so how come the same registrar turn around to say that Tinubu's certificate was certify by CSU?

The Diploma President Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is valid, the Chicago State University (CSU) has confirmed in an affidavit.

It confirmed the certificate and that of 1979 it presented to the President on graduation is valid.

CSU, in an affidavit it presented to the court in Chicago, said: ” Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified copy of that Diploma, and that both are valid and authentic Diplomas of the Chicago State University.

https://plustvafrica.com/credentials-saga-diploma-tinubu-submitted-to-inec-valid-says-csu-in-affidavit/

This claim was made by CSU in a court of law in an affidavit submitted to the same court of law where Atiku's lawyers were present so ask Atiku's lawyers why they did not object or prove CSU wrong.

Atiku sold you fake goods so stop crying after dinner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Theunbothered: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

What's your point with your meaningless caption?

You can read can't you? Read the words and you will understand the point.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by RapistOnBail: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Sermwell:

The Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes that have been rulling, how has that benefit you and the country?? You should be ashamed if your tribesmen have ever ruled this country!! Just look at the mess??
It hasn't been beneficial to say the least. But you Goat heads from the east just come online and display your hate and spite towards Tinubu..

Y'all claim you love Nigeria, but you Hediots are the first to sing praises to your gods when something bad happens...

Thunder fire all the Igbos that don't want Tinubu and wish Nigeria Failure...

Thunder fire all of una one last time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Did you see that the application form said he is a US citizen? That he graduated from Govt college Lagos? That document including transcripts were forged
O'boy give me contacts make i forge first class, no dey change mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Bigchristo: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

Westberg never said such because he was under oath and he can never lie in front of US prosecutors, stop all these lies, check all the transcripts of the court proceedings you will know he never said so

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Ofunaofu: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

We don't peddle lies and propaganda like you and your pandora whatsapp group losers..

Plaindealer, you are working hard

I don't envy you
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Theunbothered:

You can read can't you? Read the words and you will understand the point.

I said it was meaningless and pointless because after reading the rubbish.

Stop posting rubbish without offering your own views, hiding behind baseless and meaningless captions is cowardice, open your mouth and let us know where you stand.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by komekn(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:
[b][/b]

So, where is the rubbish about forging certificate submitted to INEC from?

The Supreme Court go look at this quote and quickly trash Atiku's case and even fine the serial loser for wasting the court's time with this frivolous and sour loser foolishness.

grin grin

Can you explain why 🤔😳

Former president of the Chicago State University, Dr. Elnara Daniel said she has concluded plans to drag TINUBU to a US criminal court for forgery❓❓

Or are you just peddling disinformation.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by yommen: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2023
amliftedhigher:
Registrar don cash out

Fools.

At the initial stage, you people were happy when the court insisted the University released Tinubu's certificates and records. You even claimed USA is incorruptible like Nigeria. But now that the university has released the records and the results is not what you expected, then the same US system has received bribe, by your standard.

See, the truth is the truth. Let it always be respected either it favours your or not cos I realized you are happy when the truth favours your line of thoughts but you cry if the same truth doesn't favour your line of thoughts. That's hypocrisy!!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu is a perpetual rogue
Pakute:
O'boy give me contacts make i forge first class, no dey change mouth.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by emilo2bad: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Are you not a slowpoke? Atiku took case to court and easterners are you problems. Two words JEALOUSY and COWARDICE
But northerners are not shouting or insulting
igbos suddenly adopted Atiku and hijacked the failed Chicago narrative

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Bigchristo:
Westberg never said such because he was under oath and he can never lie in front of US prosecutors, stop all these lies, check all the transcripts of the court proceedings you will know he never said so

Nna, that was not part of the deposition jamboree, this was stated in a sworn affidavit and submitted to the court under oath.

Again, stop following paid hustlers like hundeyin and Gazzette, keep up with current affairs.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Theunbothered: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

I said it was meaningless and pointless because after reading the rubbish.

Stop posting rubbish without offering your own views, hiding behind baseless and meaningless captions is cowardice, open your mouth and let us know where you stand.

You are responsible for what you understand.

A word they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Adolfnigeria: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Actually you are the intellectually lazy person. Read the deposition, understand it - only then can you proove to me that you aren-t dumb.'

Tinubu just self-harmed himself. It appears a criminal is always a criminal and will always look for shortcuts.

logic does not always work with criminals. this point, that tinubu ordered a diploma and not request for it be sent to him was noted by witness.

Note: the reordered certificate was done much later than the INEC certificate.

Plaindealer, you never chop corn this morning?

plaindealer:

So, he knows how to order copies, but he still decided to forge the same thing he legitimately earned?

Una no dey rate your intellectually lazy brains.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by solreb: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Are you not a slowpoke? Atiku took case to court and easterners are you problems. Two words JEALOUSY and COWARDICE
I do not agree with you. It is because the Obidients hijacked the matter, like a case of crying Moreton the bereaved, causing nuisance not only in Nigeria but also in the USA. They have therefore propaganda machine like Jackson Ude on Twitter who daily serve them falsehoods and incitement headless mobs. He had promises to get the phone numbers of the justices so that the mob can start harassing them on this Atiku's matter. They know Obi has no case so they want to die upon Atiku's case . #All Eyes on Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Nigerians joined twitter and see real facts for yourselves not these watered down, deceptive versions here on nairaland.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by sucess001(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

Werey
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by dbestuncle: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Do you even know that if the elections be repeated today (which will NEVER happen), the votes gathered by Obi from the other parts of Nigeria will have reduced. Thus is because some people who supported that time have been riddicled and insulted enough to realize that as far as most easterners are concern they only recognize fellow easterners as their own and no one else despite they saw how people from other tribes also joined them in the struggles. Just because Tinubu was declared winner all Yorubas became bad people.

I guess they who are pushing this bad habit forgot that politics is a game of nos.

Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by georgeakins: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Obi go contest tire

Let's make obi our 1st Biaflan president
I prefer him to Mazi Ekpa that flogs Ibo parents every Monday

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2023
komekn:

Can you explain why 🤔😳

Former president of the Chicago State University, Dr. Elnara Daniel said she has concluded plans to drag TINUBU to a US criminal court for forgery❓❓

Or are you just peddling disinformation.

Apart from this rubbish that you obtained from your pandora whatsapp group or hundeyin, please show us where the woman make this claim.

Den don take lies, propaganda, fraud and fake news swear dor you pandorians..

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is a perpetual rogue
I'd believe you if you give me your contacts make i run am, otherwise you're a smelly poo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Appreciate President Buhari For Signing FUPRE Bill / FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.