Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar (24117 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Gentew(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:
[b][/b]

So, where is the rubbish about forging certificate submitted to INEC from?

The Supreme Court go look at this quote and quickly trash Atiku's case and even fine the serial loser for wasting the court's time with this frivolous and sour loser foolishness.

grin grin

What are you expecting from people that were calling Buhari a Jubril from Sudan... They are just set of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Mirriamvic(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2023
But Atiku went to Chicago
Is he also omo Igbo now?

This is just a simple question. Do not pour your tears on it.

Corrinthians:
I have only one thing to say:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

God bless my President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

That hate is the reason they'll never rule this country. A baruten man from Kwara or a Igbala from Kogi will rule this country before they ever smell it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Raskimonojendor: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Did you see that the application form said he is a US citizen? That he graduated from Govt college Lagos? That document including transcripts were forged
Since when did a us citizen need a visa to enter the USA?

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by RapistOnBail: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Every Nigerian alive in the past 8 years or more now understand where the clean politics you guys play has led Nigeria. The results are very obvious for every human being to see. The politics prior to 2015 and today has led the country to where?
Shut up Anu ofia...

You don't know economics. Dull cretin... You think your igbo Messiah fit make 9ja economy better?

Criminals, where is fuel cheap in any part of the world? You want to keep enjoying free things while you rack up funds and keep abusing the country helping you Hediots...

Thunder fire all of u Hediot Igbos that don't know politics/Economy...

Dull MF's.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Raskimonojendor: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

So, he knows how to order copies, but he still decided to forge the same thing he legitimately earned?

Una no dey rate your intellectually lazy brains.
Obidients and sense are far from each other grin

Atiku went to Chicago, they handed him Tinubu's academic record.

Same Atiku came back to Nigeria with the academic record in hand confirming at a news conference that Tinubu indeed graduated from CSU. His Ibo man slave and ekuke said Tinubu committed forgery even though the academic record said he graduated with honours.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Raskimonojendor: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2023
43Ronin:

Don't mind them. see the result of Tinubus forgery
Tinubu wasn't the president on 5th of May 2023. grin
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Raskimonojendor: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2023
43Ronin:

Don't mind them. see the result of Tinubus forgery
Tinubu wasn't the president on 5th of May 2023. Did you even check the date on the document you posted ? grin
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KillahPriest: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

this is why I can never take an average agbado person serious in my life no matter how "highly" educated or "exposed" . Hypocrisy and cowardice is always in you people's blood with a pinch of wickedness. What concerns Igbos and easterners in this matter ? Why are you such a bloody cowards that you can't mention Atiku's name ? You're a terrible and evil human being sir, I know what your plans are towards the Igbo people based on this nonsense you wrote here while pretending to be objective. You're a demon sir
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by unavailablecity: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2023
THE HORRIBLE EASTERNERS. Children of hate. You need to change your mentality in few levels or else naaa down the drain all of unaa. P of Advice

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by unavailablecity: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2023
BUHARI IS CLONED ( remember) bunch of lunatics

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Raskimonojendor: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2023
komekn:

Can you explain why 🤔😳

Former president of the Chicago State University, Dr. Elnara Daniel said she has concluded plans to drag TINUBU to a US criminal court for forgery❓❓

Or are you just peddling disinformation.

Fake news by Jackson Ude. Jackson Ude and his minions are so bad at fake news that even Peter Obi American supporter are calling him out.

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by chidiokay: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Every sane Nigerian does not like Tinubu.

On the contrary the election results State Otherwise,

besides sane people don't go about bullying and barking at every contrary Opinion.

Sane people are receptive to diverse views not headless movement
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by ottersberger(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

You are a bloody, shameless and unrepentant liar.
Everyone and their dog has seen and read the certified copy of the court deposition of the CSU official in this matter and none of your fabricated narrative is corroborated therein.

Tinubu is a despicable human being, represented as in this case by a gang of irrelevant, equally despicable m0rons as seen daily on nairaland.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Raskimonojendor: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
The affidavit only proves what is in the deposition.

The certificates that CSU recognises are the following:

1/ the original issued in 1979 - which the student would have collected.
2/ the reordered version , provided to the tribunal after Tinubu ALREADY submitted the INEC DIPLOMA.

The INEC DIPLOMA is the issue, not this (2).

the two authentic diploma's, referred to in paragraph 3 and subsequent paragraphs, were not submitted to INEC.

What was submitted to INEC is the INEC diploma, which CSU did not produce.

Please read the deposition properly.

THE INEC diploma is the issue, because a fraudulent document should not be submitted to INEC for use in an election.

So why is Atiku crying forgery again. Just like they did with Buhari, the INEC one will be replaced with the reordered version. Buhari saga all over again. Atiku is very foolish grin

Tinubu graduated from the uni, that would be all the supreme court needs!

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Dsimmer: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2023
From the horses mouth, the registrar of Chicago state university who have severally authenticated Tinubu.

More reasons why Tinubu has to stand up against those paid useless fools saying gibberish and get them jailed! In saner, those useless fools would be in prison for peddling all sorts of lies against the President!
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by AndreUweh(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

This post is very irrelevant here and deserves to be in the waste bin. Atiku a Fulani man against Tinubu’s forged documents, yet this your brainless post is full of Igbo hatred. Please get a real life.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Tells you the admission documents does not belong to him. Think!
Raskimonojendor:

Since when did a us citizen need a visa to enter the USA?
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Liars shut the F up...

Truth must prevail

Useless things...
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2023
chidiokay:

On the contrary the election results State Otherwise,

besides sane people don't go about bullying and barking at every contrary Opinion.

Sane people are receptive to diverse views not headless movement

Really? diverse views? Ok tell me what you don't like about Tinubu government.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Emaprince: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

I'm immune to all your silly, ignorant, crooked, and lying propaganda.

Go and play with your fellow liars and propagandists.

Mumu. You think you can deceive people by lieing and twisting the narrative.

Post the deposition here and underline where they acknowledged the certificate submitted to Inec. Something they doesn't know about.

Tinubu also claimed in Chatham house that he have collected his diploma from the school when he only reordered and never collected it. Hence he had to print Oluwole certificate and submit.

You guys are dark evils. The real enemies of Nigeria
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Seyrexolad: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2023
[Atiku and Obi never know who the are playing chess with. Tinubu na game master. Nobody never hear from him all this while. When is time to drop Atiku bomb, e go end his political carrier patapata. They are playing with Tinubu fire.quote author=plaindealer post=126227441][b][/b]

So, where is the rubbish about forging certificate submitted to INEC from?

The Supreme Court go look at this quote and quickly trash Atiku's case and even fine the serial loser for wasting the court's time with this frivolous and sour loser foolishness.

grin grin

[/quote]
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by chidiokay: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Really? diverse views? Ok tell me what you don't like about Tinubu government.

Trial and error approach
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Gajagojo: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

5.00 am in the morning you done dey crack joke
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by stigman(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2023
So many fools here especially the op
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Luckysbab: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Are you not a slowpoke? Atiku took case to court and easterners are you problems. Two words JEALOUSY and COWARDICE

Mumu, you think you can fool us.

Tell us the people that have carried the matter for head like Gala pack. A people of bile and wanton hatred.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Luckysbab: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys are supporting criminality carelessly.

Tinubu has been a criminal from time immemorial but the FBI files will put the nail in the coffin

And when the FBI doesn't, I guess you will turn to Chukwu Okike Abiama?
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Luckysbab: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
PM news, Yoruba media house. Continue your propaganda. Igbos don't have a dog in the fight in Atikus case

For those dragging the Igbos in Atikus fight. Probably you are yet to realize who Igbos are.

You're definitely not speaking for the Igbo nation. Rest.

We know the reality of things.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Luckysbab: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Whytelyon:
Una just day lie up and down.
I think this is the best time to permanently leave nairaland.

Something everyone sees, you come and write something else to mislead people.

Farewell. I know you will log out and be peeping in as a guest, whatever makes you happy.
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by lapintoz: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Mmesomma scored 240+ and jacked it up like your people do in alaba to 364. Super story.

Tunubu increased his certificate from 1st class to Zero Class. Abi he did not attend CSU at all.

Same Zombies that said 25% of FCT Abuja wins the Presidential elections.

Your mumu too much. Empty skull.

KanwuliaExtra:

This your ILLITERATE DRUG BARON is a sacred cow abi?
Like you sentenced all politicians that forged their certificates all over LIEGERIA.
Is that what the constitution states?
Then go and sentence Mmesomma first! grin
You did not sentence Mmesomma when you dragged her all the way to the senate abi?

Agbado sense kee you dia! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by omooba74(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2023
You have done well but as usual they will still argue it cos according to Reno Omokri " they don't use their brains,they are using it for them" ASIWAJU will always be ahead of them...
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by MeineMutter: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Gbengais:
It is boldly written in the disposition that the registrar disowned the Inec certificate.. the question was asked severally
In different ways and he said he cannot authenticate the Inec certificate... when did we start allowing fake news on Nairaland? Let
Me me guess, we now have retards as MODs? What’s all this ffs

Which deposition, please? The one riddled with errors being circulated online?

That’s why I don’t believe most things they copy and paste.

Why are the same newspapers who carried one false news yesterday changing their mouths today?
I guess they too followed the bandwagons of not verifying docs before being published. They always want to be the first to break news - wether f.ake or genuine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Abiola Died After Falling Ill / PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.