Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? (961 Views)

Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / Many Will Go On Exile If DNA Test Is Done In Abuja ,lagos Porthacourt(livestory) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by ebubeson: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2023
If you marry a wife and DNA proves that a child is not yours, will you keep and train the child?
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by missiret(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
You say wetin...no o, no be moimoi dem use dey take care of pikin, the pikin no get father?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by harqinhola(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Yes , I will . Especially if it was a mistake and my wife is sincerely apologetic.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by UYEMDO35(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:
Yes , I will . Especially if it was a mistake and my wife is sincerely apologetic.
Mr simple spotted

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by ElliotP: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2023
The pikin go try go meet he papa and the wife go try go meet her husband

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Treasure17(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:
He said mistake. Easier said than done. The deception will rattle you and some part of will be dead.
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Illegal1(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:

omoh.........its a SIMPLE Matter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Flows001(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:
Good morning Mr. SIMPson, I hope you had a great night? cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by louken(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:
What type of mistake

5 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by OndoRaph(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2023
No
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Carcholce: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2023
louken:

What type of mistake

There’s a story of a woman that was relaxing in her husbands house on a Saturday morning, She was putting on only wrapper with nothing underneath when suddenly a dlck flew in from the window, shattered the window and landed inside her to-to, with a hard thrust that lasted almost 15 minutes, she was screaming for help but no one was around because her husband had gone to work, sadly the dlck was without a condom to prevent cases as pregnancy, stds etc. Few months later, She got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. Such a tragic story.

If you ask me, I’ll say it was a mistake.

14 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by elipheleh(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:

Oh your wife mistakenly pull her pant, suck dick, slide the thing in by mistake, rode him for hours. Repeated thesame thing over several months until pregnancy. Oh what a handsome simp!

She go soon poison you.

Women will punish you for allowing them cheat on you.

As a bonus, any man you heard that the grown up son killed him, that child was never his biological child.
Argue with your keyboard

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by PaganTerrorist: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2023
If it's a girl child , Yes

If it's boy child , No
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Boondocxs(f): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Why not
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Nyascobar1414: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2023
When I'm not mad
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Quality20(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2023
There is really nothing u can do other than to continue taking care of him. Where will u dump him, even when the mother might have returned to the streets to hustle and you love d child just as he loves u too?
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Godsongang: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Why will I do that? The biological father dey alive now and if he no dey the family dey there.
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by advanceDNA: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:

Yeah....mistake ....
.I know of a lady like that. She mistakenly hit her leg on a rock and fell on a strong penîs lying on the road on her way to work...

6 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by advanceDNA: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2023
louken:

What type of mistake

The type of mistake that sperm will fly from the next house into his wife's vagina while she was bathing in the bathroom

grin

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Dikastan: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
I dey mad?
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by ConfidentialDoc: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
People do adopt and look after non-biological children.

But the deceit factor will cause me to throw them both out. Especially if the biological father is still alive
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Auskeeny(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
The last man to do such died about 2000 years ago. His name was joseph the carpenter
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by talented321: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
.Are u serious with this writeup,
harqinhola:
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Dizzyyish: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
elipheleh:

Oh your wife mistakenly pull her pant, suck dick, slide the thing in by mistake, rode him for hours. Repeated thesame thing over several months until pregnancy. Oh what a handsome simp!

She go soon poison you.

Women will punish you for allowing them cheat on you.

As a bonus, any man you heard that the grown up son killed him, that child was never his biological child.
Argue with your keyboard

And will punish you more severely when you forgive them.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by kajog: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:

Dick in a pussy, plz mr simpson describe this mistake
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Omoboricash(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Never! What you dont knos doesnt make u sad, but the moment it wind of biological history of child, the child is leaving my bhouse that moment including the mother too.
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Slynation(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yeah....mistake ....
.I know of a lady like that. She mistakenly hit her leg on a rock and fell on a strong penîs lying on the road on her way to work...
grin grin grin
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Nonexisting1: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
harqinhola:
Uhumm.

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Nonexisting1: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Auskeeny:
The last man to do such died about 2000 years ago. His name was joseph the carpenter
I've put myself in that man's shoes many times. Imagine sitting and listening to the bullshit about some spirit fuccking a pussy that I've preserving for wedding night. If I were him, Mary would leave my house first before I entertain that bullshit story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by MasterJayJay: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
What happened to the biological father?
This is why early DNA/paternity test is advisable.
Do the test weeks after childbirth. If it doesn't match, marriage scatter. Make em carry the child to the biological father.
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by ebubeson: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........its a SIMPLE Matter
People are different. Some may accept
Re: Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
God forbid bad thing ,I no simp reach like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respect Or Love / Girls Ar Pretenders / Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.