Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well (1828 Views)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Rebuker(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
What type of occupation is this? A man was recorded leaping into a muddy well, his body tethered by a rope. In the brief video, the man is visibly tied with a rope, held by another young man standing behind him. He plunges into the muddy well, disappearing completely, while the other man outside gradually releases the rope, suggesting that the man inside the well is descending deeper.

This short video has left many people pondering how long the man remains within the well, the nature of his activities down there, and how he manages to survive.

In the video, other wells with extremely dirty water can be spotted in the same area, with a generator-like machine operating in the background.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this and if you have any insights into the nature of this occupation. Have you encountered anything similar before, and how does he endure inside the well?

I'm genuinely curious about the compensation he receives for this work or if it's his livelihood. In my view, this appears to involve an exceptionally high level of risk.

Cc: nlfpmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ikgPigdbDE

1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by ahnie: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Thin line btw life n the afterlife.
Hope the woman in his life will value every penny he gives her?

11 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Sirmwill: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Well

He is mostly a professional with a lot of years of experience so it's nothing to him

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Sirmwill: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2023
ahnie:
Thin line btw life n the afterlife.
Hope the woman in his life will value every penny he gives her?

Ahnie
Is that you? ๐Ÿค—

We hope you women would value every penny your man gives you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by PoliteActivist: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2023
This old video. Camera trick. He probably didn't stay in the water 2 secs
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Sirmwill: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Really?
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by ahnie: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Ahnie
Is that you? ๐Ÿค—

We hope you women would value every penny your man gives you
No it's not me!
It's my silhouette cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sirmwill does yours value every penny you give to her?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Rebuker(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Old, yes! But camera trick? No. Don't say what you don't know. Watch the video and pay attention.
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Sirmwill: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
ahnie:

No it's not me!
It's my silhouette cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sirmwill does yours value every penny you give to her?

Can you imagine

Is this how it works
I asked a question, you didn't answer
And you are now asking

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by PoliteActivist: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Rebuker:

Old, yes! But camera trick? No. Don't say what you don't know. Watch the video and pay attention.

What stopped them from leaving the camera focused on the well? And how come this is the only video of this "job"??
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by ahnie: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Can you imagine

Is this how it works
I asked a question, you didn't answer
And you are now asking
Will,I did answered!
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Sirmwill: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2023
ahnie:

Will,I did answered!

Howww?

You answered the first line right? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by ahnie: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2023
wink wink wink
Sirmwill:

Howww?

You answered the first line right? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Puss360(f): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2023
To be a man no easy oo...
This one now, after all the hustle, go say "I work for my money in the hard way".
These type of men no go pay hook-up better money o... las las 2k... But dem for fvc.k nonstop till daybreak... Drink roots, herbs, ogogoro...ontop 2k wey dem pay

God abeg o... I dey Always avoid all these hustlers.. Make I no come die for active service...

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by chiedonedoor(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2023
I believe manual borehole digging,
God is there strength

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by talented321: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Loud..
Men can take risk sha' after one fowl brain will say men and women are equal..
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
I think they use sex as a way to relieve stress... grin grin grin
Puss360:
This one now, after all the hustle, go say "I work for my money in the hard way".
These type of men no go pay hook-up better money o... las las 2k... But dem for fvc.k nonstop till daybreak... Drink roots, herbs, ogogoro...ontop 2k wey dem pay

God abeg o... I dey Always avoid all these hustlers.. Make I no come die for active service...

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by peanutbutterr: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
These men are Gold diggers. one of the host is meant for oxygen supply while his underwater. These method of gold digging is very harmful to the body,and it causes cancer .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Rebuker(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=peanutbutterr post=126234287][/quote]

Wow, thanks so much for the enlightenment. This is why I like nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Puss360(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I think they use sex as a way to relieve stress... grin grin grin
grin grin grin yes o
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Nicepoker(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Illegal miners.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by Rebuker(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nicepoker:
Illegal miners.

It's strange, to be honest.
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by peanutbutterr: 12:14am On Jan 24
Rebuker:

Wow, thanks so much for the enlightenment. This is why I like nairaland.

youโ€™re welcome. you can watch more of this an other adventures on โ€œfree documentary channel on youtube
Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by okoroemeka(m): 6:16am On Jan 24
Rebuker:
What type of occupation is this? A man was recorded leaping into a muddy well, his body tethered by a rope. In the brief video, the man is visibly tied with a rope, held by another young man standing behind him. He plunges into the muddy well, disappearing completely, while the other man outside gradually releases the rope, suggesting that the man inside the well is descending deeper.

This short video has left many people pondering how long the man remains within the well, the nature of his activities down there, and how he manages to survive.

In the video, other wells with extremely dirty water can be spotted in the same area, with a generator-like machine operating in the background.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this and if you have any insights into the nature of this occupation. Have you encountered anything similar before, and how does he endure inside the well?

I'm genuinely curious about the compensation he receives for this work or if it's his livelihood. In my view, this appears to involve an exceptionally high level of risk.

Cc: nlfpmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ikgPigdbDE

this is definitely a local mining operation,they can be mning for gold,nickel,,diamonds,Cobalt rare metals or previous stones,that video itself is a prove of the very difference between men and women,also that bullshit about gender equality ends in an airconditioned office

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:22am On Jan 24
Puss360:

grin grin grin grin

Hustlers avoiding hustlers grin you will be fine.

Go develop your brain power so you no go worry about your body again.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Things That Are Normal To Women But Mind Blowing To Men? / Would This Be Real: / Money Over Bitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.