Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing (15242 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Akano5(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Goddyrichie:
08122978881 dm me on WhatsApp let me explain more to u

I'm not on Whatsapp now, using button phone ( Opera Mini)
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by KingRoiz: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
When the devil sponsors mental, moral and societal decadence this is the result... Daft folks speaking blatantly loud in their depth of corruption makes their audacious corrupt claims seem just .. .
Forever and ever purity is above corrupt lifestyles.

InFact , on a normal "majorly " virgins should be trusted with marital rights... Like why do a big wedding for a non Virgin? Except for rape cases, they should just be declared married, no marriage lists and all that, afterall,na used property. Afterall, God's original plan was for a virgins man and woman... So?
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Emodeee: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
It is.
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by abbey621(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
janeedema:
It becomes a question of who you keep company with. Why should talks about sexual intimacy even become a thing amongst friends? Evil(sensual) communication pollutes thoughts in general. This has nothing to do with age.

Since when is sensual equivalent to evil? You expect adults not to be able to talk about intimacy or even biology? WAKE UP!
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by justmondris: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
It's a blessing and the devil is trying to steal via his agents by making you feel it's an embarrassment.
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by justmondris: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
It's a blessing and the devil is trying to steal via his agents by making you feel it's an embarrassment. They are only few of you in the world and you should be proud of it.
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by obaidan: 1:46am On Oct 08, 2023
Olosho dey motivate herself
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by jojothaiv(m): 2:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Chetas81:
lai lai ko possible sir
At all jare...
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by ericmor: 5:44am On Oct 08, 2023
almarthins:

Evil has taken over

Those Ashewo Pikin and the bastard are now grown up now. so what do you expect from them

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by damosky12(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Sergio103:
It's very embarrassing.

Especially as male Virgin

Lol. No it's not. Not even in the slightest.
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Evidenx(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Foolish talk.
Am 33 and am a virgin,if you see the way proud of myself,and the kind of grace that flows in my life for keeping myself from fornication,you will wish you kept yours.
Do you know how many battles that claimed many,that the Lord delivered me from?

See been a virgin have alot of spiritual benefits.
PROUDLY A MALE VIRGIN IN THIS FORNICATION INFESTED WORLD.

3 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by KingCold: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Very embarrassing, especially for a guy

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Bebetter: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2023
;you be virgin abi! grin You took this personal. grin

AwokenVawulence:
grin grin I knew the day would come when oloshos go dey stigmatize virgins for not being sluts , just to try and justify such immoral act ,can u imagine a world where person way don sleep with 50 men go dey open mouth abuse person way be virgin. Wonderful grin. Anyways make fornicators take this one hold body . Can't believe this my generation
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Scandinavian02: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I think she’s right ..

Virgin at 30? Are you taking the kpekus back to God ?

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by yomi531(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
What I don't understand is people who believe being a virgin as a girl is because, of lack of opportunities. I just dey laugh. If u know how men dey hustle girls ehnn. U will respect the few virgin girls we have around. So long as u get p*ssy for naija, guys will always disturb u. Respect to virgin girls especially. E no easy

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by drimzsmoke(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
Why should IconicR feel embarrased for being a virgin?

Perse.phone too is a virgin!!!
🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by DonroxyII: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fahvvy:
I never thought a day would come where a female would come online and justify promiscuity undecided...

Before now, females were shamed for not being virgins, now people are shamed for being virgins undecided...

What a wasted generation! undecided...
I see Civilised Generations.....

Nothing is Bound to continue the old way ...

You Grandfather's would also tagged your Generations "Wasted" because the Civilisations therein would be alien to Theirs.

You were only exhibiting the Maturities You were exposed to ... grin Unfortunately, She didn't come from your Village cheesy

Women are getting liberated now unlike back in the days when they were "Incarcerated" ....

It wasn't as if they didn't have what to say, But they ain't allowed to say it due to prejudice like Yours but You can't do S.hi.t than Rant about it ! grin
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by DonroxyII: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Omoawoke2:
It is not normal

The way the body was created, it is very natural and biological for the body to want to reproduce, hence, sex.
Once the body has matured and developed, the next thing the body craves is sex which is 100% natural.

Men that don’t have sex till a very late age are at risks of prostrate cancer. And they don’t act like real men, they behave like Mumu especially towards the opposite sex. They make wrong judgments and end up marrying just to feel sex, so they marry for wrong motivations most times.

Women that don’t have sex till late adult hood, they behave like psychos, many virgins don clock 40 and no husband are so bitter and behave like weirdos
God Bless .... You !

We too criminalize sex in this part of the world & yet we still don't have Developments like that ....
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by DonroxyII: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
grin grin I knew the day would come when oloshos go dey stigmatize virgins for not being sluts , just to try and justify such immoral act ,can u imagine a world where person way don sleep with 50 men go dey open mouth abuse person way be virgin. Wonderful grin. Anyways make fornicators take this one hold body . Can't believe this my generation
Welcome to Gen Z ... World of Liberals ....

Na turn by turn ... this one too shall pass at some point ... till then it is What it is !
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Omoawoke2(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
God Bless .... You !

We too criminalize sex in this part of the world & yet we still don't have Developments like that ....

There are only hypocrites, this part of the world have only one major means of recreation which is sex. Even the poorest people that have barely fed twice a day never lack sex
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Fahvvy: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
I see Civilised Generations.....

Nothing is Bound to continue the old way ...

You Grandfather's would also tagged your Generations "Wasted" because the Civilisations therein would be alien to Theirs.

You were only exhibiting the Maturities You were exposed to ... grin Unfortunately, She didn't come from your Village cheesy

Women are getting liberated now unlike back in the days when they were "Incarcerated" ....

It wasn't as if they didn't have what to say, But they ain't allowed to say it due to prejudice like Yours but You can't do S.hi.t than Rant about it ! grin

If your definition of "civilization" and "women liberation" means women sleeping around and shaming those who don't sleep around, then there's not much to be said undecided...

It's only a proof that this generation is indeed wasted! undecided...

But you're entitled to your opinion undecided...

I'm sure your grandfather will agree with me grin...

Enjoy your day cheesy...
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by DonroxyII: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fahvvy:

If your definition of "civilization" and "women liberation" means women sleeping around and shaming those who don't sleep around, then there's not much to be said undecided...

It's only a proof that this generation is indeed wasted! undecided...

But you're entitled to your opinion undecided...

I'm sure your grandfather will agree with me grin...

Enjoy your day cheesy...
Sin plenty this world bro ... It will never change ... just let people be & face your life mattazz .....

Upon all African Godly, We couldn't still build aeroplane ....

Our own religion is to avoid Evils for open but do Wickedness for Dark later dey form Holy pass Jesus .... !

If your Grandpa come this generation trust me ... e go fvck asidegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland / This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.