Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents (48948 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by CharleyBright(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

Instead of condemning the attack by Hamas you are here telling Isreal that they are making mouth with their promise of retaliation.
And you went on to say Germany almost wiped out Isreal.
Continue in your mumulity.

Isreal citizens were all over parts of the world before the Hitler war. Hitler captured must of them at various locations (Poland, Checholosviakia Yugoslavia, Denmark etc.) and decided to kill them.

Presently Israel is a super power military wise. No Super Power can undermine Isreali intelligence and military strength.
If they say they will level Palestine for their attack on Israel, Nethanyahu is a bad guy to keep his promise.
Doubt him at your peril.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by CharleyBright(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
SHINJA or=126269001:
Please Israel kill all those terrorists..

Wipe away all of them..

Com?e to Nigeria and kill all of them too

Will you stop this?
As a Christian I do no support this kind of irrational comments.
What has Isreal and Hamas fight got to do with us
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by hkidola00(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gainman:
that is a misconception from Muslims. Nigeria Christian support Isreal because humanity and peace. We support countries that embrace peace. Where we can visit and have peace. No terrorist issue. The irony is the Muslims support this Arab countries just because they share the same faith. Regardless of how wicked people are. These are the countries they don't even wish to go. If US is having issues with Iran, Iraq or north Korea. U will see Nigeria Muslims supporting countries against US. So funny? Muslims want to visit united state of America
The country they always abuse and condemn but like supporting d Arab countries they don't wish to go even given free visa. U can see dat. Isreal will be fighting terrorist groups and u will see d Muslims abusing US government.
which peace is isreal all about,by displacing palestines out of there lands and claiming ownership
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by CharleyBright(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

Israel is not without the backing of Western powers and brotherly relationship with Russia, every sane humans know this...

There's no way Israel can withstand Iran or Turkey onslaught without foreign support...

Be calming down.
How many times have the Arab countries gang up to battle Isreal in recent times?
Not even the entire Arab world can face Isreal.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by bdon123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lovenorth:

Same way he abandoned Jesus to be killed by bloody human being?
M not like u,insult jesus frm now till tomorrow i wont reply on his behalf.he is son of God who is strong n doesn't require men to fight for him. Wat ever d case may be,d next few days will tell d rest of d story n u will remember my earlier assertion.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
hkidola00:
which peace is isreal all about,by displacing palestines out of there lands and claiming ownership
nah u distributed land to Palestine? U better Google d history and stop relying on lies d Arab world told you. Tell me where d Isreal came from and where u want them to go. Even if Isreal is not in d middle east. These Islamic terrorists will still be killing themselves. Awe what is happening all over d Arab dominated areas. Us there peace? So stop using Isreal as an excuse for d fight in dat areas. Isreal or no Israel. There is no peace in Muslim dominated areas. Is happening here in Nigeria too. The north is not peaceful because of d Islamic terrorist. Do u want to tell me isrealis are living in North area of Nigeria too. Let us tell ourselves d truth. Muslims can't live with themselves talk less of other religions.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Lovenorth: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
bdon123:

M not like u,insult jesus frm now till tomorrow i wont reply on his behalf.he is son of God who is strong n doesn't require men to fight for him. Wat ever d case may be,d next few days will tell d rest of d story n u will remember my earlier assertion.
God allowed his son to be killed by man before he forgives man grin, he loved man more than this son grin and he is the son meaning God allowed himself to be killed before he forgive man
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Masterito(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Please travel to Gaza and join the fight. Stop making mouth here. Isreal are mostly Jews and are not Christians who forgive easily.
cocolacec:

Israel won the Muslim countries in 1973 because they were attacked on a high muslim holiday season.So it is pay back time for Israel.Besides Jews and Arabs are cousins what concerns Africans when two blood relations from another continent fight themselves.These two dont give a damn about Africans.Only a compromose from Jews and Arab can solve the conflict but Male Ego,quest for control amd power on both sides will be their doom.

Let them continue to fight but they should not extend their crazy wars to Africa,we dont need it.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by SHINJA: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
CharleyBright:

Will you stop this?
As a Christian I do no support this kind of irrational comments.
What has Isreal and Hamas fight got to do with us

I don't care about what u think
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by HeroicMeastro: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

mukina2 mynd44 nlfpmod
Na weitin Nigeria go do IPOB terrorists if care is not taken
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Masterito(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
I don't know what you mean by IPOB. However, I am willing to pay your ticket to join them Gaza and enjoy the Isreali sounds.
mu2sa2:
You think Palestinians are like your cowardly ipob brothers. Palestinian is their homeland and not one single person will leave because of Netanyahu's nonsensical outburst.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by elfico(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emperormartin:
I don't understand why southern Nigeria loves isreal and northern Nigeria loves gaza
Because each region is seeing it as a religious conflict.
It's more of a political conflict with religious overtone.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Obi1kenobi:

I don't know what you're talking about here, but Saudi Arabia and the UAE are among the most visited countries in the world, and have more annual visitors than Israel. The UAE have so many visitors from Nigeria that they are trying to restrict our arrses from visiting their country - especially as we bring a lot of crime and other issues there.
u should be knowledgeable than this nah. UAE and Saudi Arabia embrace aspects of western life in their culture. They don't enslave their people like other Arab countries. Female can drive now in Saudi Arabia unlike Iraq, Iran and others. They have strong unified govt unlike palestine that hamas group has power and influence than d govt in Palestine. Americans and other European countries can visit Saudi Arabia, UAE without much fear. World cup tournament was held in UAE last year successfully. Saudi Arabia is now proposing for world cup tournament. And they even said they will lift ban on drinking of alcohol during d tournament. Who will allow world cup tournament to be held in Iran, Iraq, Palestine or Taliban country. So stop comparing d ideology of UAE and Saudi Arabia people with this terrorist nations. They are different. I heard there are churches in Saudi Arabia and UAE. I don't know how far is true. If is true, can Iranian people allow that? But they can be busy manufacturing of weapon of mass destruction. They will be finding ways to create chaos in where there is peace.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by hkidola00(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gainman:
nah u distributed land to Palestine? U better Google d history and stop relying on lies d Arab world told you. Tell me where d Isreal came from and where u want them to go. Even if Isreal is not in d middle east. These Islamic terrorists will still be killing themselves. Awe what is happening all over d Arab dominated areas. Us there peace? So stop using Isreal as an excuse for d fight in dat areas. Isreal or no Israel. There is no peace in Muslim dominated areas. Is happening here in Nigeria too. The north is not peaceful because of d Islamic terrorist. Do u want to tell me isrealis are living in North area of Nigeria too. Let us tell ourselves d truth. Muslims can't live with themselves talk less of other religions.
yes peace in many arab nation that dont get any interferance with usa,.....qatar,bahrain,kuwait,saudi....all peaceful,iraq and afganistan aint peacful cos us got involved......
back to israel, try to read up history,people of israel are all wanderers who have no defined territory till they stole palestine land
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by hkidola00(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gainman:
will you accept a qatar or kuwait visa if offered right now
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Igbos should move to base
TooMuchStuff:
Carry go...my able Netanyahu 1 of Ndi Jewish ✡ nations
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by waldigit: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
HugeElephant:

You make it sound like it's that easy.
Won't Hamas fight back?
With what? If they could how come they waited for 50 years
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

Which protection from America are you talking about?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by billyG(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
poseidon12:

A clueless one. Probably a fellow Southerner and Christian who ignorantly thinks that Israel is a Christian nation. For your information, the Israelis are not Christians. They actually mistreat the Christians.
It is only you that think istrael is a Christian state.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emperormartin:
I don't understand why southern Nigeria loves isreal and northern Nigeria loves gaza

Religious affiliations. Many don't even know the history of this war.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
hkidola00:
yes peace in many arab nation that dont get any interferance with usa,.....qatar,bahrain,kuwait,saudi....all peaceful,iraq and afganistan aint peacful cos us got involved......
back to israel, try to read up history,people of israel are all wanderers who have no defined territory till they stole palestine land
your hatred towards US has made u to make a bias judgment. Don't tell people united state of America doesn't have interference with UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait. Where do u think US is getting their oil from. Who are d engineers that constructed Dubai and structures in Saudi? Is like am even arguing with someone who doesn't have any knowledge about these countries. Let me stop my argument with u. Who do u think who provided d security organization against terrorist activities for quarter in d last world cup. U don't know what u are saying. Hatred has be clouded your judgment.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by CharleyBright(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
SHINJA:

I don't care about what u think

Yes you don't care what I say or think because you are hiding behind a faceless platform to do Hate Speech.
If it was a platform where u have identity, you would care to be careful what to say so you will not be arrested.
In other words you are a coward hiding behind this platform to talk thrash.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by SHINJA: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
CharleyBright:

Yes you don't care what I say or think because you are hiding behind a faceless platform to do Hate Speech.
If it was a platform where u have identity, you would care to be careful what to say so you will not be arrested.
In other words you are a coward hiding behind this platform to talk thrash.

Okay abdul
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by mu2sa2: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Masterito:
I don't know what you mean by IPOB. However, I am willing to pay your ticket to join them Gaza and enjoy the Isreali sounds.
Palestinians can defend themselves, as they've been doing for 5 decades against Jewish racism and occupation of their homeland.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Amayabor1: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you

Which of the Allah? The one of Boko haram or Al-Qaeda? The one of Al-Shabab or Abu Sayyaf?

Terrorists!
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Thegamingorca(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

How many Jews were living in Palestine in 1945?

Ask Google that question

I don't know what you smoked last night. But ever since the Israelites left Egypt for Canaan land they have always inhabited that strip amongst Arab nations.

Again Jews don't live in Palestine. Jews live in mainland Israel.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
djon78:

The Land of isreal belong to the Jews for over 5000 years till the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70

It was after second world war that the Land was relocated back to the Jews

This battle for Jerusalem will never end
And it's what will lead to Armageddon
The battle of all battles
Which may even extinct human kind

In Armageddon
All the nuclear weapons will be unleashed
Mankind may go extinct
Because the number of nuclear weapons
US and Russia alone have will wipe out this whole earyhy
That claim is false historically
There is nothing like
The Land of Israel.
You can kindly tell us what term means.
What are the boundaries. Who gave them C of O
Who is is that gave ownership to THE JEWS
Who are " The Jews" ?
What is their connection to the Europeans that returned in 1947?

5000 years? Really? What is the source of that claim? What are the dates?
What about the 50000 years before those 5000?
Was the land empty? When THE JEWS first arrived
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by qwertyboss(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

There was no isreal during the time of Nimrod Oga. Israel started from Isaac and his 12 sons.
Go learn Bible...
Isaac is Isreal...
God gave him the name Isreal...
His generation are called Isrealites
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gainman:
u should be knowledgeable than this nah. UAE and Saudi Arabia embrace aspects of western life in their culture. They don't enslave their people like other Arab countries. Female can drive now in Saudi Arabia unlike Iraq, Iran and others. They have strong unified govt unlike palestine that hamas group has power and influence than d govt in Palestine. Americans and other European countries can visit Saudi Arabia, UAE without much fear. World cup tournament was held in UAE last year successfully. Saudi Arabia is now proposing for world cup tournament. And they even said they will lift ban on drinking of alcohol during d tournament. Who will allow world cup tournament to be held in Iran, Iraq, Palestine or Taliban country. So stop comparing d ideology of UAE and Saudi Arabia people with this terrorist nations. They are different. I heard there are churches in Saudi Arabia and UAE. I don't know how far is true. If is true, can Iranian people allow that? But they can be busy manufacturing of weapon of mass destruction. They will be finding ways to create chaos in where there is peace.

The head-chopping Saudi regime is the most repressive dictatorship in the Middle East and 2nd in the world after North Korea. Women were always able to drive in Iran and Iraq. Only Saudi Arabia were barbaric enough to ban women driving for decades. You just don't have a clue what you're talking about. Arab countries like Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and even North African countries are freer societies with better human rights records than Saudi Arabia. You were claiming that no one wants to visit Muslim countries - even for free - and your claim is just provably false given that many Muslim countries are among the most visited in the world. The bottomline is people go where there is money. If you allowed Nigerians to settle in the Middle East, millions of people here would sell everything they have and run away there - even Christians.

You talk about terrorism. Saudi Arabia are the world's biggest sponsors of terrorism. Majority of extremist Muslim terrorist groups are Salafist/Wahhabi with sponsors from Saudi Arabia (from Al Qaeda to the likes of Boko Haram and ISWAP). Most of the 9/11 World Trade Centre terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. Osama Bin Laden was Saudi.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

I don't know what you smoked last night. But ever since the Israelites left Egypt for Canaan land they have always inhabited that strip amongst Arab nations.

Israelites left Egypt for Canaan?

What is the source of that claim?

Who are Israeltes? And what is their connection to those people who were brought to Palestine from Europe in 1947
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

That's not the question he asked you that you're running away from. How many Jews lived in Palestine (go and learn what "Palestine" refers to before rambling about "mainland Israel" ) in 1945? Answer the question. You can Google it if you need help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.